Mika's Megazzine interview, Brasil

Wesley Müller

Mika's back to brasilian news papper, now, in a diferent way. On his vacation, Mika chose to come to Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, to enjoy this time.

Little resume of the interview, i'll post all here soon:

"Before to record his 3rd cd, that abandon the serious way of the 2nd, Mika's on vacation on Brasil and show his love for Milton Nascimento"

He talk about the brasilian influence in his music, how it directed him and he showed his love of Milton Nascimento (a brasilian singer).

And, the most important part: he talked that he'll enjoy his vacayion on Rio, but like a normal turist, without his Mika's influence, they didn't said when he'll be here, only he'll be here on January, for a few days.

They talked about his sexuality and childhood (as aways), his music and about Planeta Terra Festival.

:wub2:

:Update:

English Translation

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3324132&postcount=28

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika's back to brasilian news papper, now, in a diferent way. On his vacation, Mika chose to come to Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, to enjoy this time.

"Before to record his 3rd cd, that abandon the serious way of the 2nd, Mika's on vacation on Brasil and show his love for Milton Nascimento"

He talk about the brasilian influence in his music, how it directed him and he showed his love of Milton Nascimento (a brasilian singer).

And, the most important part: he talked that he'll enjoy his vacayion on Rio, but like a normal turist, without his Mika's influence, they didn't said when he'll be here, only he'll be here on January, for a few days.

They talked about his sexuality and childhood (as aways), his music and about Planeta Terra Festival.

Interesting:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting Wesley :flowers2:

Always good to have fresh news..

Finally vacations in Brazil in january..

This man doesn't know how to keep his private life .. private :naughty:

Oh... I forgot, Megazzine's magazine is part of a brasilian news papper: O Globo.

i forgot it, sorry...

Now, a spec, they writted on the present, so... don't know, i think that HE IS ON RIO NOW!

i'll run away to find him... hahaha

Mika, my sweetie, visit my sweet home...

hahahahha

:insane:

Interesting:thumb_yello:

A LOT...

:swoon:

Thanks for posting Wesley :flowers2:

Always good to have fresh news..

Finally vacations in Brazil in january..

This man doesn't know how to keep his private life .. private :naughty:

you're welcome...

yeah... brasilian media don't know how to keep secret...

our luck!!

oh, yes... sorry for my really poor english

:teehee::teehee:

Thanks:thumb_yello: was able to follo with Google Translator:naughty:

Oh... I forgot, Megazzine's magazine is part of a brasilian news papper: O Globo.

i forgot it, sorry...

Now, a spec, they writted on the present, so... don't know, i think that HE IS ON RIO NOW!

i'll run away to find him... hahaha

Mika, my sweetie, visit my sweet home...

hahahahha

:insane:

Good luck hunting:wink2: Say Hi to him for me:thumb_yello:

YES!!!

this interview!!!!

THANKS, sweetie!!!

:flowers2:

OMG :swoon: Thanks Wesley :fangurl:

Gracias!

OMG

I want to kill me

I told my parents did not want to go to Rio on vacation (STUPID!!) T_T

aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg XD ok

I hope, he enjoy his holidays and go to other places (cofChilecof)

Or maybe the go to Peru and visit the Llamas (finally xD)

Thank you for posting. I tried it with google translator but it wasn´t good. I hope anyone will do a proper translation.

I'm sorry, I'm packing now and I'll travel tomorrow, so I'm kinda busy. If I have enough time, I'll do it later. :thumb_yello:

Wes, I think it's your turn!

PLEASE GOD!!!

it would be gorgeous!!!

Good luck hunting:wink2: Say Hi to him for me:thumb_yello:

oook... i'll...

huhuhuhuhu

Can we expect samba or bossa nova influence on the 3rd album?

Or is it just for holidays??... :surfing::soccer_h4h:

ohhhh...

IT WOULD BE REALLY GORGEOUS...

gzuz... i really love bossa nova and samba.... gosh... the 3rd cd'll be perfect if have some brasilian influence...

valeu wesley!!!

Why brazil is so big????? Why Mika doesn't come to the city where i live?

Why?

Why?

Someone, please, lend me a pen tha I could lend to mika again. XD lol

well... you can sleep at my home... i inveted him to sleep there..

:das:

Thanks for posting Wesley!!!

Oh nice!! Fresh coffee news!!

*waits for the translation* waiting.gif

It may be a nice change to see some latin fever influences on Mika's artwork and music with all those bright and vivid colours...chicken-7473.gif

Thanks for posting!!!!!

i'll show the latin influence to him...

:das:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i'll start the translation now...

i'll post it soon...

:biggrin2:

Ehhhhhh I understood most in portugueses =D

but a part I can not understand much

"Ao comparar a comida da Inglaterra com a que provou aqui, faz cara feia para a primeira"

según yo seria q prefiere la brasileña antes que la de inglaterra, pero el traductor me dice lo contrario(alguien me ayuda estoy pasando la entrevista a español a español)

Wes, Host It in your house, for he will be spent in an apartment when he can enjoy the Brazilian hospitality

Ehhhhhh I understood most in portugueses =D

but a part I can not understand much

"Ao comparar a comida da Inglaterra com a que provou aqui, faz cara feia para a primeira"

según yo seria q prefiere la brasileña antes que la de inglaterra, pero el traductor me dice lo contrario(alguien me ayuda estoy pasando la entrevista a español a español)

Wes, Host It in your house, for he will be spent in an apartment when he can enjoy the Brazilian hospitality

Right "según yo seria q prefiere la brasileña antes que la de inglaterra" :thumb_yello:

I'm trying along with Wes translate the article soon :wink2:

Yeah I agree with you: Wes Host in your house :naughty:

the pressed journal:

OgAAAP0MFJd_6INXP8LzoBLHA0QTiEKRbwab2iiFGimjiWPMGH5uer6r82kDlmFajbD5BcQpiH4aemuFjnL2OnQBCKgAm1T1UEkElixPu663Vk4JhVipZwoTGXwP.jpg

Thank you Wesley :flowers2: I managed to read it and understand with a little help of google translator.:roftl:I like it very much :blush-anim-cl:

He's very inspired by your people and country, who wouldn't? :wub2:Lucky you !:thumb_yello:

Thank you Wesley :flowers2: I managed to read it and understand with a little help of google translator.:roftl:I like it very much :blush-anim-cl:

He's very inspired by your people and country, who wouldn't? :wub2:Lucky you !:thumb_yello:

:wub2::wub2:

yes... Brasil is golden...

huhuhuhu

Archived