Mika's Megazzine interview, Brasil

Wesley Müller

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO FOR ME :teehee:

I knew Lady Gaga will sing in portuguese in your next CD and she never came in brazilian lands and after I know Mika would come to Brazil again, I remembered of this :aah::aah::aah:

''You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one'' #johnlennonfeelings

oh yesssss... we can dream...

if i meet him, i'll question it...

BUT... if i continue breathing...

:aah::aah:

Thanks for the translation ;-)

Wish I could go to Brazil, not now as such, but anytime. It looks amazing there.

well... everybody here is invited to visit us!!!

:flowers2:

Great interview¡¡¡ . I'm happy when Mika speak about the next album :wink2:

Thanks for posting and for all the translations too, specially in spanish :thumb_yello:

De nada, espero que haya quedado entendible, es mi primera traducción :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting and translating!!! Another great interview from Brazil:wub2: Once again reading this makes me even more impatient about the next album:)

Also loved reading the Brazilian fans' enthusiastic comments about Mika wanting to visit Rio!!!

"I would say to 13 years teenagers who want to kill yourself that rejection is a premium, because they can see what others can't. They can create their own worlds, as I created my own."

That's one of the most empowering and comforting quotes ever:wub2:

Thanks for posting and translating!!! Another great interview from Brazil:wub2: Once again reading this makes me even more impatient about the next album:)

Also loved reading the Brazilian fans' enthusiastic comments about Mika wanting to visit Rio!!!

"I would say to 13 years teenagers who want to kill yourself that rejection is a premium, because they can see what others can't. They can create their own worlds, as I created my own."

I agree! There are so many youngsters who feel rejected, different and are bullied. Some do kill themselves! I think Mika has the power and the wisdom (from personal experience) to actually save their lives and to help them to feel better about their situation.

Once a young person feels more confident, the bullies have lost their power.

That's the sentence, that impressed me the most as well
I agree! There are so many youngsters who feel rejected, different and are bullied. Some do kill themselves! I think Mika has the power and the wisdom (from personal experience) to actually save their lives and to help them to feel better about their situation.

Totally agree with you, that's why that sentence impressed me so much

niiice!!

if you come to Brasil some time make contact with us... we would be really glad to receive a MFCer!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

GREAT TRANSLATION!!!

you rocked!!

:naughty:

thanks!!!

:flowers2:

Thanks for the invitation :teehee: With great pleasure, btw I could meet Kaka there too :roftl: You and a lot of my South American friends are very wellcome here of course :thumb_yello:

I agree with that. :thumb_yello: I know I'm more confident and happier than I was before I was a Mika fan, which may sound ridiculous to some people, and part of it may be due to other things, but I definitely think Mika has played a part in that. :wub2:

yes we are...

huhuhuhu

btw, this quote's really, really comforting... it's nice to read things like it in Brasil...

:wub2:

this magazine make part of a important news papper, and this magazine's to the teen public... and here homophobia is "normal", saddly. many yougers have problem with then families, friends etc etc... and then think that death is the best solution. for gay teen, this is awsome, a relief.

i'm really glad to read things like it on a news paper and more glad to read this cause Mika said...

~and sorry for my poor english, btw~

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

yes we are...

huhuhuhu

btw, this quote's really, really comforting... it's nice to read things like it in Brasil...

this magazine make part of a important news papper, and this magazine's to the teen public... and here homophobia is "normal", saddly. many yougers have problem with then families, friends etc etc... and then think that death is the best solution. for gay teen, this is awsome, a relief.

i'm really glad to read things like it on a news paper and more glad to read this cause Mika said...

~and sorry for my poor english, btw~

Just like you said it's great to read something that comforting in an important newspaper. It gives you a really heartwarming feeling to know that this phrase will help many kids who have suffered from homophobia and bullying and those who feel that they dont fit in. It's such a powerful and positive message :wub2:

Archived