Life in POP-UP Motion

Lui

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh wow! it's so cool! did mika get to see it properly? :original:

yees! I showed to him as in that video :P he saw all the detalis and he wanted to move some mecanisms but I didn't let him :aah: and then he told me if I could lend it to him for a while and he showed it to some of his friends that were there in the gig and he said something about show it to Es Devlin :teehee: and then he asked me if I he could film it for Mikasounds and he said to me "you are going to be so succesful in anything you do" :stretcher:

yees! I showed to him as in that video :P he saw all the detalis and he wanted to move some mecanisms but I didn't let him :aah: and then he told me if I could lend it to him for a while and he showed it to some of his friends that were there in the gig and he said something about show it to Es Devlin :teehee: and then he asked me if I he could film it for Mikasounds and he said to me "you are going to be so succesful in anything you do" :stretcher:

oh nice compliment! :wub2:

:shocked: oh wow! no wonder Mika looked at it with such interest!

i bet he wanted it :aah:

how long did it take you to make this? :wub2:

it took me 3 months to create it and for the construction 1 week of full day work :aah: and 65 dollars :naughty:

aw...that's amazing!

That is seriously one of the most amazing "Mika-ish" things I've seen!!!! :shocked:

Mika must have been drooling over it the whole time, no? :roftl: You're lucky he didn't just run away with it! :teehee:

Congrats, it's fabulous!

aaaw must have been amazing to see his reaction:wub2:

he's right you got've talent! :bow::thumb_yello:

why didn't you give it to him? I thought it was a gift :blink:

That is seriously one of the most amazing "Mika-ish" things I've seen!!!! :shocked:

Mika must have been drooling over it the whole time, no? :roftl: You're lucky he didn't just run away with it! :teehee:

Congrats, it's fabulous!

:naughty:

Just saw your video, it's gorgeous

k-on231.gif

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

how did you make it???

for a class called "Engineering with paper" and basically we learne how to make a pop-up book XD

Congrats, it's fabulous!

hahaha yes, he was a little bit exciited about it XD and all the time he was OMG! OMG! ohh F*ck! this is amazing! :roftl: I loved it

your book is amazing, congrats :clap:

thanks ^^

nope, but I will make a new one and I will give it to him when he comes to Mexico :)

I wanna see :tears: but I don't have fc account... I try with my brother account but it failed... :aah:

:tears:

I have a lots of Pop-up books in my home and I always love them...:biggrin2:

U r soo lucky... I want to show my work to Mika one day....:blush-anim-cl:

oww weird, well later I will upload it to youtube :)

thanks ^^

nope, but I will make a new one and I will give it to him when he comes to Mexico :)

Oh that's a good way to entice him to come. :teehee:

It is really something. When Mika came running across the room to show it to people I knew you had a winner. :biggrin2:

Congrats, it's fabulous!

hahaha yes, he was a little bit exciited about it XD and all the time he was OMG! OMG! ohh F*ck! this is amazing! :roftl: I loved it

:aah:

Mika corriendo con el libro por el cuarto y tirandose al suelo gritando "NO MAMÁ!!!!!! ES MIO!" :lmao:

Me habria encantado que alguien grabara sus reacciones mientras lo veia

then he will go to Mexico in his next tour withought a doubt:teehee:

hahaha I really hope so!!! :aah:

Oh that's a good way to entice him to come. :teehee:

It is really something. When Mika came running across the room to show it to people I knew you had a winner. :biggrin2:

hahaha I know!! he looked so excited to show it to his friends :teehee: loved it :blush-anim-cl:

:aah:

Mika corriendo con el libro por el cuarto y tirandose al suelo gritando "NO MAMÁ!!!!!! ES MIO!" :lmao:

Me habria encantado que alguien grabara sus reacciones mientras lo veia

yo grabe :aah: pero la mitad del tiempo tapa el lente de la camara el libro :sneaky2: no se si subirlo aun asi D:

yo grabe :aah: pero la mitad del tiempo tapa el lente de la camara el libro :sneaky2: no se si subirlo aun asi D:

si!!!!! o me lo mandas

por ultimo para escuchar sus exclamaciones =D

una pregunta, los fondo de las paginas los imprimiste?? porq se ven muy lindos y brillosos para ser pintura, siempre he querido ese efecto para las tapas de mis cuadernos cuando los pinto =(

:naughty:

hahaha yes, he was a little bit exciited about it XD and all the time he was OMG! OMG!

ohh F*ck! this is amazing! :roftl: I loved it

thanks ^^

It's beautiful.

You are a success at teasing the most accomplished teaser in the world;

that makes you . . . something else !

Archived