Life in POP-UP Motion

Lui

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hii

This is my Mika Pop-up book that I showed to Mika in the Magic number's gig :D

if you can't view it let me know :3

You are brilliant!!!! The talent, love and JOY that went into this book is beyond amazing!!!! Thank you for posting this video of your extraordinary work of art... BRAVO!!!!

applause-2.gif

yees! I showed to him as in that video :P he saw all the detalis and he wanted to move some mecanisms but I didn't let him :aah: and then he told me if I could lend it to him for a while and he showed it to some of his friends that were there in the gig and he said something about show it to Es Devlin :teehee: and then he asked me if I he could film it for Mikasounds and he said to me "you are going to be so succesful in anything you do" :stretcher:

What a lovely compliment from Mika! But you deserve it, your book is AWESOME!

Ever since someone mentioned that you had shown (not given? :naughty:) Mika a pop up book, I was hoping you'd show it. I was even tempted to ask for it but then I thought maybe you didn't want everyone to see, so I didn't.

I love it so much. :wub2: It looks extremely professional, too.

What kind of paper did you use and how did you have the elements printed?

I love it! Did I say that already? :teehee:

In fact I was planning to make a MIKA related pop up book myself for a long time, but got stuck in the phase of brainstorming and sketching and engineering. I never found the time to really make something out of it. And I guess I won't bother now, after having seen this rather intimidating work of art. :roftl: It's truly amazing. :shocked:

:jawdrop: It's so amazing....I can't believe you did it by your own

You did a great job :bow:

yees! I showed to him as in that video :P he saw all the detalis and he wanted to move some mecanisms but I didn't let him :aah: and then he told me if I could lend it to him for a while and he showed it to some of his friends that were there in the gig and he said something about show it to Es Devlin :teehee: and then he asked me if I he could film it for Mikasounds and he said to me "you are going to be so succesful in anything you do" :stretcher:

Awww, It was so nice of him say that to you....He is so sweet

es impreso, escanee los booklets con su arte del disco y algunos los modifique con photoshop :)

Osea que lo imprimiste todo y luego lo fuiste uniendo las piezas....

Uff debio ser mucho trabajo......

WOW, this is definitely one of the best fan-made mika things i've ever seen! :shocked: the popup book itself already is really cool, but i absolutely LOVE all those little things you can do on the pages, this makes it really special! :fangurl: like that diet coke, OMG! :shocked: having such ideas in the first place, and then realizing it, that's really fab! well done! :thumb_yello:

(and i'd also buy one if they ever go on sale! :teehee: ... you really should offer that to mika's merch people! :biggrin2:)

oh WOW....

it's so beautiful!

it has to go in mass production, so that everyone can get one.:thumb_yello:

Yes, definitely...it's so amazingly beautiful and fantastic...we all want one now :mf_lustslow:

Mika will probably start his new tour in Mexico , just to get his book from your hands, Lui :clap:

Mika's universe coming to life in pop up motion :woot_jump:

aww thanks for all your kind words! :3

I really really would like to work with Mika, that's my dream *O*

the request for buying it make feel so flattered

I uploaded it here but it isn't processed yet

I didn't give it to him because I need that one to be able to create a new one

I made it in photoshop and ilustrator and the print it on paper with glue (it's called papel autoadherible in spanish XD) and then I stick in different papers (some of them are thinner and the other more weight, depending on the mecanism I choose the paper) and then I put it together :P

it was really hard! 3 months on planning it and then a week (working like 7 hours every day) in put it all together :P

aww thanks for all your kind words! :3

I really really would like to work with Mika, that's my dream *O*

the request for buying it make feel so flattered

I uploaded it here but it isn't processed yet

I didn't give it to him because I need that one to be able to create a new one

I made it in photoshop and ilustrator and the print it on paper with glue (it's called papel autoadherible in spanish XD) and then I stick in different papers (some of them are thinner and the other more weight, depending on the mecanism I choose the paper) and then I put it together :P

it was really hard! 3 months on planning it and then a week (working like 7 hours every day) in put it all together :P

Life in POP-UP Motion

122766096_200.jpg

It's better quality than FaceBook one !

@Lui  You're artwork is amazing brilliant ! :flowers2:

Archived