Life in POP-UP Motion

Lui

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
si!!!!! o me lo mandas

por ultimo para escuchar sus exclamaciones =D

una pregunta, los fondo de las paginas los imprimiste?? porq se ven muy lindos y brillosos para ser pintura, siempre he querido ese efecto para las tapas de mis cuadernos cuando los pinto =(

es impreso, escanee los booklets con su arte del disco y algunos los modifique con photoshop :)

SI subelo!! :blush-anim-cl:por lo menos podremos ver alguito :fangurl: sobre todo su reacción

sii! XD entonces lo subo mañana :D

lui, did you ask him to sign it or did ou make sure he didn't? :teehee:

hahaha I forgot to ask him his autograph in it! :aah: maybe because in my mind I just want to show it to him :P

It's beautiful.

You are a success at teasing the most accomplished teaser in the world;

that makes you . . . something else !

hahahaha LOL!!! you are right :roftl:

It's amazing:biggrin2:

thank you ^^

es impreso, escanee los booklets con su arte del disco y algunos los modifique con photoshop :)

sii! XD entonces lo subo mañana :D

hahaha I forgot to ask him his autograph in it! :aah: maybe because in my mind I just want to show it to him :P

hahahaha LOL!!! you are right :roftl:

thank you ^^

:yay:gracias!

no me lo perderé :wub2:

wow this is amazing!

do you think you'll ever get it published or something so we can get our little hands on it?! i would love love having a mika pop-up book in my bookcase one day

owww it could be a dream *O*

Wow, that is absolutely phenomenal!!!

gracias Cherol! :D

¡Ana! Está genial!! Iré a robármelo hoy en la noche :teehee: así que cuidado

Te quedó muy padre :wub2: y quiero ver la reacción de Mika

jajaja lo guardare bajo llave xD

sii subire el video mañana :D:D

Lui, I love all of your art works !!

aww thanks my dear friend ^^

That is so incredibly cool! :jawdrop:

You should be very proud of yourself. :punk:

hahaha yes this is my master piece :aah:

that's it truly impressive!!!

as i told before brilliant very talented work!!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

thanks for posting this video with every spread of the book, my friend!!!

thanks Asia :3 you're welcome!! :wub2:

I'm drooling all over my laptop now :mf_rosetinted: just so you'd know :mf_rosetinted:

no really!!!! this isn't just amzing, it's brilliant!!!!!!! you have made something that looks as if it's been made by someone who's already made a billion of those pop-up thingies in his life!

WOOOOAH!

yees! I showed to him as in that video :P he saw all the detalis and he wanted to move some mecanisms but I didn't let him :aah: and then he told me if I could lend it to him for a while and he showed it to some of his friends that were there in the gig and he said something about show it to Es Devlin :teehee: and then he asked me if I he could film it for Mikasounds and he said to me "you are going to be so succesful in anything you do" :stretcher:

no...lo puedo.... creer...

:bow:

ana.... chapó.... y realmente creo,que si te dedicas a eso,tendras exito.... por dios ana... es increible.... :hypo:

Hii

This is my Mika Pop-up book that I showed to Mika in the Magic number's gig :D

if you can't view it let me know :3

yees! I showed to him as in that video :P he saw all the detalis and he wanted to move some mecanisms but I didn't let him :aah: and then he told me if I could lend it to him for a while and he showed it to some of his friends that were there in the gig and he said something about show it to Es Devlin :teehee: and then he asked me if I he could film it for Mikasounds and he said to me "you are going to be so succesful in anything you do" :stretcher:

Chica, dejaste a Mika en shock, eres mi heroína! :aah:

Una PASADA! Todavía estoy con los ojos abiertos de par en par! :shocked:

Tienes mucho talento!!

Si algún día lo vendes, me incluyo entre las compradoras:thumb_yello:

Besos!

Hii

This is my Mika Pop-up book that I showed to Mika in the Magic number's gig :D

if you can't view it let me know :3

Archived