Not everything needs a thread

Ha, not really. We are just a class of a bunch of kids who get to do all the stuff the teacher doesn't want to do.:aah: But they call it leadership to make us feel better. We're going for a conference with other kids with the same jobs as us. It's a big joke, really. :biggrin2:

It's 1:00am here! :blink: Time differences always blow my mind.

ahh that seems like fun! it reminds me of a Math competition I've been in this year :wub2: lovely time :aah:

Would you mind if I ask where you live?

ahh that seems like fun! it reminds me of a Math competition I've been in this year :wub2: lovely time :aah:

Would you mind if I ask where you live?

I live on the West Coast of the USA. (Oregon, but that's not very exciting.) That always seems to happen with little clubs. They turn into one big mess! :teehee: I missed your post a little ways up. What was wrong with the letter? I'm sorry if I messed it up, I got a bit confused at times and I probably changed more than i should have.:blush-anim-cl:

I live on the West Coast of the USA. (Oregon, but that's not very exciting.) That always seems to happen with little clubs. They turn into one big mess! :teehee: I missed your post a little ways up. What was wrong with the letter? I'm sorry if I messed it up, I got a bit confused at times and I probably changed more than i should have.:blush-anim-cl:

I was kinda excited when you said you live in the West coast, cause I went to California last summer :wub2: it's that you said I'm gonna visit Canada next summer, but actually I'm moving to Canada this summer :wink2:

I was kinda excited when you said you live in the West coast, cause I went to California last summer :wub2: it's that you said I'm gonna visit Canada next summer, but actually I'm moving to Canada this summer :wink2:

Haha I love California!!! But I'm a total London girl. I lived there until I moved the middle of last year.:mf_rosetinted: I've done TONS of US traveling, and I enjoy the East Coast more than the West. :blush-anim-cl: But I love Californian Oceans! There is just something about them that makes them so relaxing.:wub2:

And OOOOHH! That makes more sense!! I tripped up a little bit in the middle, so I just tried to hash it out. My apologies!

Haha I love California!!! But I'm a total London girl. I lived there until I moved the middle of last year.:mf_rosetinted: I've done TONS of US traveling, and I enjoy the East Coast more than the West. :blush-anim-cl: But I love Californian Oceans! There is just something about them that makes them so relaxing.:wub2:

And OOOOHH! That makes more sense!! I tripped up a little bit in the middle, so I just tried to hash it out. My apologies!

you're from London? :shocked: I just know that!

me too, I's prefer the East Coast rather than the West. I can't believe they're so different in one country! Californian beach is a bit cold for me :teehee: maybe that's because I'm used to this semi-tropical weather :wink2:

that's alright, should have told you earlier :wink2:

you're from London? :shocked: I just know that!

me too, I's prefer the East Coast rather than the West. I can't believe they're so different in one country! Californian beach is a bit cold for me :teehee: maybe that's because I'm used to this semi-tropical weather :wink2:

that's alright, should have told you earlier :wink2:

Yes!! HeeHee, I miss it there so much. I totally agree with the big differences!! It blows my mind. I just think the East Coast feels so much more... I don't know... Calmer? Cozier? I'm not exactly sure, but I just love it.:wub2: Tropical weather!? I would KILL for some tropical (even semi- tropical) weather!! But my hair and humidity DO NOT mix! :wink2: But isn't there a lot of big storms in tropical regions?

Yes!! HeeHee, I miss it there so much. I totally agree with the big differences!! It blows my mind. I just think the East Coast feels so much more... I don't know... Calmer? Cozier? I'm not exactly sure, but I just love it.:wub2: Tropical weather!? I would KILL for some tropical (even semi- tropical) weather!! But my hair and humidity DO NOT mix! :wink2: But isn't there a lot of big storms in tropical regions?

London girl :wink2: I think the East Coast is like more comfy, and the people there is like more formal. Hey don't kill me :aah: There aren't any big storm here, usually got affected in the other regions or small storms, not many damages :biggrin2:

London girl :wink2: I think the East Coast is like more comfy, and the people there is like more formal. Hey don't kill me :aah: There aren't any big storm here, usually got affected in the other regions or small storms, not many damages :biggrin2:

My great aunt is the dean of students (I think?) at Harvard University over in Boston, Massachusetts (My favorite US city EVER!) and she was totally weirded out by how laid back everyone is on the west coast! :ahh: That would be IDEAL!! I like small storms, but not the kind that tear off the roof of your house. :mf_rosetinted:

My great aunt is the dean of students (I think?) at Harvard University over in Boston, Massachusetts (My favorite US city EVER!) and she was totally weirded out by how laid back everyone is on the west coast! :ahh: That would be IDEAL!! I like small storms, but not the kind that tear off the roof of your house. :mf_rosetinted:

Small storms are cool because the climate here gets better (cause it's too hot, you know). We don't have any that tear off the roof, but unless it's a poorly built house

Small storms are cool because the climate here gets better (cause it's too hot, you know). We don't have any that tear off the roof, but unless it's a poorly built house

I had a HUGE storm over here, but it was mainly just thunder and lightning. Still the largest storm I've ever been in.:aah: How hot does it usually get in the summer there? I've been curious about that lately, because I live in a desert here (literally), and I wonder if it gets hotter where its humid or where there is no water at all?

I had a HUGE storm over here, but it was mainly just thunder and lightning. Still the largest storm I've ever been in.:aah: How hot does it usually get in the summer there? I've been curious about that lately, because I live in a desert here (literally), and I wonder if it gets hotter where its humid or where there is no water at all?

*sarcasm* I love the weather here! It's currently 33 degrees and it can get hotter in the summer :pinkbow: and it's so humid that you have to take about 3 showers a day!

*sarcasm* I love the weather here! It's currently 33 degrees and it can get hotter in the summer :pinkbow: and it's so humid that you have to take about 3 showers a day!

:naughty: Yeah, I have a feeling humidity is a million times worse than just dry heat. Haha, this might sound like a stupid question, but is there a lot of jungles there? Like rain forests? Or is Vietnam a super populated country?

:naughty: Yeah, I have a feeling humidity is a million times worse than just dry heat. Haha, this might sound like a stupid question, but is there a lot of jungles there? Like rain forests? Or is Vietnam a super populated country?

I don't think so. I don't know if there are any in the past that had been replaced with skyscrapers, or maybe there aren't any at all :aah: I think that Vietnam is over populated for such a small country, and trust me, you don't want to know the population density in traffic jams here :naughty:

I don't think so. I don't know if there are any in the past that had been replaced with skyscrapers, or maybe there aren't any at all :aah: I think that Vietnam is over populated for such a small country, and trust me, you don't want to know the population density in traffic jams here :naughty:

EyEyEY!! I'll bet!! I'm a TERRIBLE driver, so any traffic is living hell for me!:aah: One of my friends here is Vietnamese, and he was born there, but he can't remember it. Looks like he's been replaced with you! :wink2:

EyEyEY!! I'll bet!! I'm a TERRIBLE driver, so any traffic is living hell for me!:aah: One of my friends here is Vietnamese, and he was born there, but he can't remember it. Looks like he's been replaced with you! :wink2:

hehe I'm flattered :pinkbow:

everyone obeys the rule, but it's noisy and crowded, that's all xD

hehe I'm flattered :pinkbow:

everyone obeys the rule, but it's noisy and crowded, that's all xD

:naughty::wink2:

Its a good thing everyone obeys! If they didnt....:blink: Things might go sour!!!

:naughty::wink2:

Its a good thing everyone obeys! If they didnt....:blink: Things might go sour!!!

traffic jam is everyday so we're used to it. But the most popular thing in Vietnam is crossing the street :lmfao: it's impossible if you're not used to it cause if you jay-cross (is that right?) no one will stop for you :aah:

traffic jam is everyday so we're used to it. But the most popular thing in Vietnam is crossing the street :lmfao: it's impossible if you're not used to it cause if you jay-cross (is that right?) no one will stop for you :aah:

Hahaha I call it jay-walking, but I think it means the same thing. :aah: I've discovered thats how it usually is in big cities. You wait until there is a small gap between cars, then sprint at full speed to the other side of the road. :biggrin2: Thats how it was in Boston, but some people didnt even wait for the cars to pass and just walked in front of them and hoped they would stop. :blink:

Hahaha I call it jay-walking, but I think it means the same thing. :aah: I've discovered thats how it usually is in big cities. You wait until there is a small gap between cars, then sprint at full speed to the other side of the road. :biggrin2: Thats how it was in Boston, but some people didnt even wait for the cars to pass and just walked in front of them and hoped they would stop. :blink:

I don't know, I heard my cousin said something about crossing the road that's not in zebra line its called jay something so I tried to recall :biggrin2: LOL that's actually what we do here, we walk slowly towards the end, meanwhile we wait for the motorbikes to turn :aah:

I don't know, I heard my cousin said something about crossing the road that's not in zebra line its called jay something so I tried to recall :biggrin2: LOL that's actually what we do here, we walk slowly towards the end, meanwhile we wait for the motorbikes to turn :aah:

Ha! Motorbikes? Do a lot of people use them for regular city transportation there?

everyone owns one :aah: only rich people have cars :aah:

and people like me ride bikes :biggrin2:

:aah::aah::aah: Thats awesome!! Hahaha I can picture it!! I love that!! :aah: I used to ride my bike EVERYWHERE!! They are truly the best inventions ever.

• 2 weeks later...

:boing: Just got a reply from Milla Jovovich :boing:

https://twitter.com/#!/MillaJovovich/status/202529235078881285

This was right after I asked her where we could hear the song she was talking about :

Milla Jovovich ‏ @MillaJovovich

it's all happened so incredibly fast,but i'm so proud 2 play my 1st new song live to help raise funds n awareness 4 AIDS research!

and now, I'll wait (I believe it will be really great) :teehee:

:boing: Just got a reply from Milla Jovovich :boing:

https://twitter.com/#!/MillaJovovich/status/202529235078881285

This was right after I asked her where we could hear the song she was talking about :

Milla Jovovich ‏ @MillaJovovich

it's all happened so incredibly fast,but i'm so proud 2 play my 1st new song live to help raise funds n awareness 4 AIDS research!

and now, I'll wait (I believe it will be really great) :teehee:

aww lucky! So happy for you :huglove: She's an actress If I'm correct?