Coming back to PORTUGAL!!!

Mary

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh i don't need any credits .... i just love it ...........every time i see it makes me :biggrin2:

Me too - and I see it regularly as it is in my living room :roftl:

Anyway - we are going to get thrown out of this thread shortly if we aren't careful :wink2::naughty:

I just wanted to slap somebody for the sake of slapping :tears:

I'll manage to send you the security man who almost sent me out cause I've asked him to put a ribbon on the grid. :thumb_yello:

Smashing Pumpkins fans? You're lucky they didn't morph into bats and start breathing fire on you or something. :mf_rosetinted:

(I'm just being mean, I actually really love a lot of 1999-and-earlier Pumpkins stuff.)

:roftl:

Definitely. BTW, there was a woman who was sleeping when we got there, at almost 4 pm... :teehee:

A new Mika gig !I'm happy :woot_jump:

Does any one know if there's any chance it could be seen online?

*starts dreaming and keeps fingers crossed for new songs!*

I don't think that he would showcase a new song at a festival - but I don't mind being wrong! :wink2:

I don't think that he would showcase a new song at a festival - but I don't mind being wrong! :wink2:

He'd better put How Much Do You Love Me on that album of his. Otherwise I will have to cause a scene:mf_rosetinted:

He started playing Rain during the 2008 festivals. I would expect him to have one new song at least, myself.

He started playing Rain during the 2008 festivals. I would expect him to have one new song at least, myself.

+1 :thumb_yello:

http://paragustoscoloreswebzine.blogspot.com/2011/03/skunk-anansie-y-mika-tocaran-en-el.html

in this Spanish article, it says:

It is also possible that the British musician will sing this new songs live. He is working on his new album, which will probably be released later this year.

:teehee:

He'd better put How Much Do You Love Me on that album of his. Otherwise I will have to cause a scene:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, you and me both. I might have to bring my t shirt (as pictured in my avi pic) out :sneaky2:

Yes but the actual very first play was at PDP.

http://paragustoscoloreswebzine.blogspot.com/2011/03/skunk-anansie-y-mika-tocaran-en-el.html

It is also possible that the British musician will sing this new songs live. He is working on his new album, which will probably be released later this year.

Well we can live in hope :thumb_yello:

Same here! Even if it's a different version from the one that will appear in the album, like he did with Rain, I believe he will show us something new. :blush-anim-cl:

Same here! Even if it's a different version from the one that will appear in the album, like he did with Rain, I believe he will show us something new. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes you're so lucky! It's going to be great. :biggrin2:

Yes you're so lucky! It's going to be great. :biggrin2:

Well...it took a couple of years, but I guess he ended up falling in love with our little rectangle by the sea... :blush-anim-cl: (and vice-versa). :naughty:

:wub2:

Well, there's one from Sudoeste where you can clearly hear a girl shouting (in portuguese) MIKAAAAAAAA I WANT YOUR BABIEEEES! :lmfao:

Don't know why they didn't choose that one! :shun:

:lmfao:

Yeah, wonder why they didn't use that one :mf_rosetinted:

It's a pretty 'official' one, it's even in the mikasounds player and was first there for a lot of time... :dunno:

Really?

Well there you go. I guess Christine did a pretty good job of getting that off the Australian Idol site...

*Sigh* I have no choice but to go then. FFS if he'd just give us his Summer planning, we can get on with it:roftl:

I will assist you in causing this scene! :mf_rosetinted:

It will be one hell of a riot then:mf_rosetinted:

is it beach festival?

google translate does not the delicate :biggrin2:

No, no. Well, the beach is not thaaaat far away from the festival, but the venue is by the river (beautiful place, actually). :thumb_yello:

Archived