MIKA in Oporto, Portugal, Festival Mares Vivas -- 16 July 2011

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO :sneaky2: But i've got my holidays :biggrin2: i blame royal mail for no ticket yet :teehee:

That's great:thumb_yello:

Let me know when you are ready to book flights. The flight from Dublin to Porto is slowly creeping up in price, hope the same doesn't happen to the Liverpool flight.

To be a True MFCer you need to blame EVERYTHING on Mika. No matter if it´s his fault or not :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

like this?

Portugal is in Europe,

I live in Canada

I blame MIKA for not making just one big continent on Earth

:mf_rosetinted:

Kath, when have you buy your ticket ?

I bought mine the last week, Friday, and I received it Thursday.

I aren't quite sure but I think it was two weeks ago.

NO :sneaky2: But i've got my holidays :biggrin2: i blame royal mail for no ticket yet :teehee:

When did you order yours?

Glad you got your hols. :biggrin2:

That's great:thumb_yello:

Let me know when you are ready to book flights. The flight from Dublin to Porto is slowly creeping up in price, hope the same doesn't happen to the Liverpool flight.

The Liverpool one has gone down a little from when I first looked. :thumb_yello: Perhaps we should book soon. I am maybe begining to give up hope that he will do something in a neigbouring country the night before :mf_rosetinted:.

I aren't quite sure but I think it was two weeks ago.

When did you order yours?

Glad you got your hols. :biggrin2:

The Liverpool one has gone down a little from when I first looked. :thumb_yello: Perhaps we should book soon. I am maybe begining to give up hope that he will do something in a neigbouring country the night before :mf_rosetinted:.

I think it was the day after Treasa, i was thinking maybe book flight this week:thumb_yello:

'

I think it was the day after Treasa, i was thinking maybe book flight this week:thumb_yello:

'

Are you going for the Liverpool flights...Thursday night to Sunday night?

Are you going for the Liverpool flights...Thursday night to Sunday night?

YES its 94 Pounds at the moment, dont want to wait much longer in case

no seats left:thumb_yello: i think the travel lodge is only 19 pounds at the moment too:thumb_yello:

YES its 94 Pounds at the moment, dont want to wait much longer in case

no seats left:thumb_yello: i think the travel lodge is only 19 pounds at the moment too:thumb_yello:

Yes that's right. I guess if we are booking flights we might as well book the hotel too as we will be commited. As there are four of us are we going to go for two rooms of two at the hotel? I think it might be a bit of a squash for four of us in one room as it says max three adults....even though there is a pull out bed. I wouldn't mind personally but I would hate them to turn us away at check in when they realise there are four adults. I know that Abby looks like a child but her passport tells a different story. :wink2:

Yes that's right. I guess if we are booking flights we might as well book the hotel too as we will be commited. As there are four of us are we going to go for two rooms of two at the hotel? I think it might be a bit of a squash for four of us in one room as it says max three adults....even though there is a pull out bed. I wouldn't mind personally but I would hate them to turn us away at check in when they realise there are four adults. I know that Abby looks like a child but her passport tells a different story. :wink2:

I think with four of us that two rooms would be best.:thumb_yello:

I am also trying to keep an eye on the Liverpool flights which are quite reasonable at the moment, but the flight out only had 3 seats left at that price.

I think with four of us that two rooms would be best.:thumb_yello:

I am also trying to keep an eye on the Liverpool flights which are quite reasonable at the moment, but the flight out only had 3 seats left at that price.

Really.....they must have just put that on then as I checked earlier. You just never can tell can you. We had best get booking then.

Ok re hotel...I will book a room for two from Thursday to Sunday.

Just booked the flights. I have just checked again and it is still coming up at the same price so good luck :thumb_yello:

Have you booked priorty boarding and is it justhand luggage, they want to charge 40 quid for i piece of luggage:sneaky2:

Have you booked priorty boarding and is it justhand luggage, they want to charge 40 quid for i piece of luggage:sneaky2:

I always travel light for that very reason :wink2:. I just go for the cheapest options....so no, no priority boarding.

I have just booked the hotel and I went for the City Break package which incudes breakfast.

I always travel light for that very reason :wink2:. I just go for the cheapest options....so no, no priority boarding.

I have just booked the hotel and I went for the City Break package which incudes breakfast.

Where are you staying? Porto or Gaia? :biggrin2:

Maybe on the day we could wear some kind of a badge with MFC and our username on it...

I have a MFC badge, but it feels weird to wear my name on it. It feels like when I was at primary school and I hated that. :roftl:

I'll come with Ayana62 :biggrin2:

We are going to stay 4 days :biggrin2: We'll arrive the Friday until the Monday.

So you'll have some time to visit the city. Cool. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, woman. You can hardly remember me, and we've met like a gazillion times! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

Btw, it's funny how everyone from other countries have bought the tickets already, and we haven't! :aah:

No. That didn't happen, but before SBSR I already had seen plenty of photos from your face and when I saw you I wasn't sure if it was you. :roftl:

This week I was thinking about that...I'm going to be the last person to buy the ticket. :teehee:

No. That didn't happen, but before SBSR I already had seen plenty of photos from your face and when I saw you I wasn't sure if it was you. :roftl:

This week I was thinking about that...I'm going to be the last person to buy the ticket. :teehee:

:roftl:

That SBSR meeting was the funniest thing ever! :aah:

I'm only going to buy my ticket once the lineup is revealed, I need to know if I'll buy the 3 days pass or a daily ticket! :teehee:

Pamen has also booked there.....

Lugar das Chas

Afurada

4400-499 VILA NOVA DE GAIA

PORTUGAL

Oooh Gaia! Nice! But you MUST go across the river and visit Porto! :mf_rosetinted: That's an order!

:naughty:

I think that was why we started to wear the flashing hearts to the gigs so that we could recognise each other.

Oh I have one of those too! :roftl:

We can play the "guess the MFCer" game! :lmfao:

:roftl:

That SBSR meeting was the funniest thing ever! :aah:

I'm only going to buy my ticket once the lineup is revealed, I need to know if I'll buy the 3 days pass or a daily ticket! :teehee:

Oooh Gaia! Nice! But you MUST go across the river and visit Porto! :mf_rosetinted: That's an order!

:naughty:

Oh I have one of those too! :roftl:

We can play the "guess the MFCer" game! :lmfao:

as I arrive in Friday I wonder if I´ll be able to date a nice lettuce to guide me around Porto :mf_rosetinted: #justsaying:mf_rosetinted:

Archived