MIKA in Oporto, Portugal, Festival Mares Vivas -- 16 July 2011

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello !!! someone know exactly where is the venue? what i have found in ticketline is that is going to be there:

mapaxt.jpg

but in google earth, I just see there a great beach so I'm not sure is going to be there

The place is the end of the river and the beginning of the sea, so that's why you see sand. But the concert will take place away from that area, that I think they turned into a preserved place now.

I think it's more likely to be the R. do Cabedello :) Anyway, thanks the pictures that posted Liliana (http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25619&page=5) I think I'm just going to walk along the beach until I find the place :)

Yes it's near R. do Cabedelo :thumb_yello:

It's a very peacefull and beautiful place. I love to walk near river and some people use that place to do exercise too. :biggrin2:

I was trying to print screen a satellite image from googlemaps, the problem is what you can see there is not recent, probably those images have 3 years :blink:, and it's totaly different now.

corregggggggggido!!!!!!!

I really hope you have improved your Spanish,since my english sucks the same as in Lisbon :roftl: :roftl:

I haven't practice my spanish. :teehee:

Your english is better than mine... believe me. I get so stressed when I have to speak in a different language, that I completely block and forget words. :aah:

Google is correct! And also Ticketline :wink2:

The place is the end of the river and the beginning of the sea, so that's why you see sand. But the concert will take place away from that area, that I think they turned into a preserved place now.

Ok thank you!!! I feel that this is going to be a beautiful concert!:wub2:

Yes it's near R. do Cabedelo :thumb_yello:

It's a very peacefull and beautiful place. I love to walk near river and some people use that place to do exercise too. :biggrin2:

yes as well we are going to do a lot of exercise dancing, jumping and singing :mf_rosetinted:

MikaMadLuke, are you from Ireland?? I spend one of my best years of my life in Ireland :wub2: it will be nice to meet you in Porto

Ok I think I'm a bit sentimental right now... I'm going to go for a walk and breathe fresh air :aah:

Archived