MIKA in Oporto, Portugal, Festival Mares Vivas -- 16 July 2011

dcdeb

:roftl:

Oooh Gaia! Nice! But you MUST go across the river and visit Porto! :mf_rosetinted: That's an order!

:naughty:

Oh I have one of those too! :roftl:

We can play the "guess the MFCer" game! :lmfao:

OK! I will do as told. But the important question is.....are we close to the gig?

Yes.....the flashing hearts are quite useful. :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really.....they must have just put that on then as I checked earlier. You just never can tell can you. We had best get booking then.

Ok re hotel...I will book a room for two from Thursday to Sunday.

Sorry, But I meant the Dublin to Liverpool flight:teehee:

as I arrive in Friday I wonder if I´ll be able to date a nice lettuce to guide me around Porto :mf_rosetinted: #justsaying:mf_rosetinted:

It depends on wather the lettuce will be at the festival on Friday or not... :mf_rosetinted:

OK! I will do as told. But the important question is.....are we close to the gig?

Yes.....the flashing hearts are quite useful. :biggrin2:

Liliana can tell for sure, but I believe you are very close to the festival, yes! :biggrin2:

It depends on wather the lettuce will be at the festival on Friday or not... :mf_rosetinted:

Liliana can tell for sure, but I believe you are very close to the festival, yes! :biggrin2:

that lettuce is a very busy girl,uh??? :shun:

if the girl is at the festival,I´ll be at the exit door to bring some fresh products for her at the end of the shows. She needs care and attention,and fresh products so she can ROCK THE F*CKING SCENE ON SATURDAY.

:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, But I meant the Dublin to Liverpool flight:teehee:

I thought you maybe did as it didn't come up on mine that there wern't many left. Anyway.....no worries. I am all booked up now....flights, Ticktes, Hotel and Travelodge for the Sunday night in Liverpool. :thumb_yello:

When you got your booking confirmation for your festival ticket did you get a pdf attached? I did and although I paid postage I think they have allocated me pick up at the box office tickets :shocked:

That's great. I know that Pamen thought that it was close. :thumb_yello:

I´m reading all your posts and I´m literally :boing:

There´s gonna be a freaking amazing bunch of people in Porto!!!!!!!!!

I´m anxious to meet all of you!!!! :aah:

I can't wait! :biggrin2:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

With Minnie we wonder what are the "flashing hearts"?

I guess it's a luminous badge or it's a Mfcer's specilality ? :aah:

I don't if Minnie posted before, we take the plane friday at the beginning of AM and we leave monday, we'll probably travel by a rented car to make tourism (so be on your guards if it would be Minnie which would drive :roftl:)

pelota :huglove:

y yo a ti Rosita mia demi corazon! verte de nuevo es como un dia soleado con pajaritos cantando :wub2:

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

I'm anxious tooo!!!!

Pamen has also booked there.....

Lugar das Chas

Afurada

4400-499 VILA NOVA DE GAIA

PORTUGAL

capturadeecr20110404003.png

Red circle: Your hotel (I'm assuming that you're going to stay in Novotel or Ibis)

Green circle: Gig's place.

It's near, but like I said before, Gaia is like a hill and the hotel is in a higher place in comparison to the gig's place, so it's not a good idea to go walking.:blink:

Hey everyone who's coming from out of town,

Where are you planning to stay? Should I look at hotels in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia? In California, many of the MFCers stayed in the same hotel, which was a lot of fun. :teehee:

UPDATE: Read the thread...:naughty: Lugar Das Chas looks good?

capturadeecr20110404003.png

Red circle: Your hotel (I'm assuming that you're going to stay in Novotel or Ibis)

Green circle: Gig's place.

It's near, but like I said before, Gaia is like a hill and the hotel is in a higher place in comparison to the gig's place, so it's not a good idea to go walking.:blink:

Oh that's great, it doesn't look too far. We'll probably manage to walk there but might need to taxi back:wink2:

pelota

y yo a ti Rosita mia demi corazon! verte de nuevo es como un dia soleado con pajaritos cantando :wu b2:

será cursi la tía... :mf_rosetinted:y pava....

I'm anxious tooo!!!!

:aah: it´s gonna be amaziiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!

Hey people, is there any chance we can have the MFC flag in this gig? :bigg rin2:

I was about to ask the same... I was told (but don´t remember if it was here or in msn) that there are no more MFC flags anymore... but I think we are on time,I mean,if we can´t find one of those banners that were used before we still can order one. Don´t you think so?? We need to contact Deb? I think Mika would be pleased to see MFC supporting his festivals after long time not performing...

I can't wait! :biggrin2:

me neither! :boing:

I´ll reach you and will say:

me: "hi! you are the girl who is managing everything for MFC anniversary,aren´t you?"

you: :loco: yes,I am :blink: (who the f*ck is this crazy?)

me: you are doing it really well,shall you manage my son´s next bday,please?:mf_rosetinted:

you: :shocked: (deffo :loco:)

:floor:

I was about to ask the same... I was told (but don´t remember if it was here or in msn) that there are no more MFC flags anymore... but I think we are on time,I mean,if we can´t find one of those banners that were used before we still can order one. Don´t you think so?? We need to contact Deb? I think Mika would be pleased to see MFC supporting his festivals after long time not performing...

Really? *feels dumb*

Well, Mika knows we'll be there, that's for sure. But it would be nice to have a banner/sign/flag/whatever anyway. If we can't get one, we'll have to find another way to be noticed there! :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Really? *feels dumb*

Well, Mika knows we'll be there, that's for sure. But it would be nice to have a banner/sign/flag/whatever anyway. If we can't get one, we'll have to find another way to be noticed there! :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Sure we´ll do!! :shun:

It´s your country woman,you better begin to work :mf_rosetinted:... Ask for the flag/banner/sign/zeppeling/whatever and if MFC can´t provide (pfffff :mf_rosetinted:) then we can start to work :roftl:

If you want to print up a banner send me a PM and I'll get you the logo. :thumb_yello:

You are fast!!! :shocked:

Ok,so,there are no flags already printed up?? We can print it up anywhere or you think it would be a better idea to ask to that site (can´t remember the name) where badges and stuff are sold?? (in case they already have the logo or they are co-working with MFC or something like that)

You are fast!!! :shocked:

Ok,so,there are no flags already printed up?? We can print it up anywhere or you think it would be a better idea to ask to that site (can´t remember the name) where badges and stuff are sold?? (in case they already have the logo or they are co-working with MFC or something like that)

They've got them here but they are not really big. If you want a big banner that would be held up by several people you might want to look into getting it from a local printer.

http://www.zazzle.ca/mfc_logo_poster-228861800733228931

Archived