MIKA in Oporto, Portugal, Festival Mares Vivas -- 16 July 2011

dcdeb

cold? mary told me a sweater would be enough....

Porto and Gaia can be cold and humid at night, even in summer. So imagine that plus being near water.

Of course we're going to be jumping and in the middle of people so we're not going to feel cold. But I would advice to be carefull at least in the end of the show. :wink2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porto and Gaia can be cold and humid at night, even in summer. So imagine that plus being near water.

Of course we're going to be jumping and in the middle of people so we're not going to feel cold. But I would advice to be carefull at least in the end of the show. :wink2:

then,like in lisbon... I was so shivering when the show finished and went to the street!! :roftl:

then,like in lisbon... I was so shivering when the show finished and went to the street!! :roftl:

Usually, Porto is colder than Lisbon! :boxed:

But don't worry... it's not going to snow or something like that! :biggrin2:

The lils right! The north of Portugal is usually cold at night.

I haven't practice my spanish. :teehee:

Your english is better than mine... believe me. I get so stressed when I have to speak in a different language, that I completely block and forget words. :aah:

I'm the opposite, I talk too much. And eventually end up saying sh*t... :aah:

My motive is meeting a guy I never met before :mf_rosetinted:

Could you please stop fangurling everywhere, woman? Geez! :shocked:

In the end is always colder, yes. A sweater is probably enough, but it always depends on the sweater, of course! LOL :naughty:

Lets see how's the weather then, and we'll tell everyone what to wear. It's a bit too early to be guessing that! :naughty:

So maybe I should get that tailcoat jacket:mf_rosetinted:

Buut isn't it too warm during the day?:naughty: Do we know what time he will be on?

During the day it is warm, yes. I have no idea how it will be in July, but usually, temperatures are around 25-30ºC. But at night it gets cold there, specially because it's by the river, and close to the sea. :wink2:

He will be on at aprox. 11.30 pm I believe. I asked and they said Mika will be one of the headliners of that day (I'm guessing he'll be the last performing), so it will be late, probably like in Sudoeste festival.

Buut isn't it too warm during the day?:naughty: Do we know what time he will be on?

Because it's near the river it's unpredictable. That's why people go to south of Portugal to go to the beach. :wink2:

I guess the headliners usually perform around 11p.m. But Mary can tell you with more certain, since she went more times to this festival than I. :biggrin2:

During the day it is warm, yes. I have no idea how it will be in July, but usually, temperatures are around 25-30ºC. But at night it gets cold there, specially because it's by the river, and close to the sea. :wink2:

He will be on at aprox. 11.30 pm I believe. I asked and they said Mika will be one of the headliners of that day (I'm guessing he'll be the last performing), so it will be late, probably like in Sudoeste festival.

The last to act in the Sudoeste to 5 am

I'll take something warm then. It's going to be a long night hehe. How about we try to arrange a welcome back party with Mika and all the MFCers?:naughty:

I'll take something warm then. It's going to be a long night hehe. How about we try to arrange a welcome back party with Mika and all the MFCers?:naughty:

We've been trying since ever and we never had lucky!:boxed:

I'm in. What do we need to do? :mf_rosetinted:

Archived