Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 8)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It depends on the culture really. To begin with, I thought in the UK only women wore engagement rings.

It looks to me like he's raided his mums jewellery box again:naughty:

well, he wears the ring where ppl usually (it depends on the culture, like suzie said) wear wedding rings... :mf_rosetinted:

Nope, Papua people, for instance, wear their wedding rings on their noses....:mf_rosetinted:

Though i'm straight as a line, as Ingie says, i perfectly understand how Mika feels..

Whenever he needs he urge to pay for dinners, buy outrageously expensive gifts and Louboutin shoes, or spend few hours outside a shop waitig for a woman he gets straight...

Whenever he feels like getting home, stretching his feet on his couch, yell for a beer and then watch a footbal match on tv, he gets gay...

It's as easy as this...

:mf_rosetinted:

Nope, Papua people, for instance, wear their wedding rings on their noses....:mf_rosetinted:

:

and if they wear it on the middle finger, it may mean that they have eaten their lover...:mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I have just searched for 'ring on middle finger' and this is what google came up with:

"The Meaning of the Middle Finger for Rings: Identity & Materialism - Being the tallest finger, the middle finger is associated with our purpose in life. Also the center of the hand, it represents personal identity and those things that are most important to us. People who wear a ring on their middle finger often desire to be the center of attention"

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1757185

:roftl:

and if they wear it on the middle finger, it may mean that they have eaten their lover...:mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I have just searched for 'ring on middle finger' and this is what google came up with:

"The Meaning of the Middle Finger for Rings: Identity & Materialism - Being the tallest finger, the middle finger is associated with our purpose in life. Also the center of the hand, it represents personal identity and those things that are most important to us. People who wear a ring on their middle finger often desire to be the center of attention"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Though i'm straight as a line, as Ingie says, i perfectly understand how Mika feels..

Whenever he needs he urge to pay for dinners, buy outrageously expensive gifts and Louboutin shoes, or spend few hours outside a shop waitig for a woman he gets straight...

Whenever he feels like getting home, stretching his feet on his couch, yell for a beer and then watch a footbal match on tv, he gets gay...

It's as easy as this...

:mf_rosetinted:

What if it's a feminine gay?

Well my feeling is that Mika would be more attracted to a person's personality. Of course, looks can be involved.

As a straight woman I can see when another woman is good-looking, but I wouldn't want to snog her. But there are women who cross that line because there is no barrier for them. In the same way, some men feel no barrier and can fall for their own gender, and also fall for women.

It can be confusing but as far as Mika is concerned, I juat want him to get with someone who will love him as he deserves to be loved. If it's a man, a woman or a three headed alien, I don't mind as long as Mika is happy.

Btw, the ring means nothing. It would have to be on the third finger of his left hand for it to count as an engagement ring.

:original:

ha, yes I know what you mean completely but still...suppose the bisexual person is with the "right", wonderful person he/she loves but that person is physically just one sex....and the bisexual is attracted to both sexes (physically) then what?

but I guess I would just have to talk to a bisexual person....

ha, yes I know what you mean completely but still...suppose the bisexual person is with the "right", wonderful person he/she loves but that person is physically just one sex....and the bisexual is attracted to both sexes (physically) then what?

:dunno:

Guess you're complicating what's simple. The person is attracted to both sexes, so it's possible to be with men or women. If the person is now with a woman it doesn't mean it's necessary to have a man at the same time to feel "complete". It's just the case that the next person can be man or woman. More options. :biggrin2:

People who wear a ring on their middle finger often desire to be the center of attention"

who, Mika? Mika Penniman? nooo... :biggrin2:

It's as easy as this...

you didn't explain, when does he become aliensexual, then? :mf_rosetinted:

I'd ike to quote Jane from Coupling here: "there are no homosexuals, there are just peoplesexuals!" :biggrin2:

:dunno:

Guess you're complicating what's simple. The person is attracted to both sexes, so it's possible to be with men or women. If the person is now with a woman it doesn't mean it's necessary to have a man at the same time to feel "complete". It's just the case that the next person can be man or woman. More options. :biggrin2:

it's still not "simple" to me...maybe it's simple to you...

cause if a heterosexual is with the opposite sex they "have" what they desire...if you are with the same sex and you are homosexual you "have" what you want...but the bisexual ...?

but I really don't expect answers/explanations here...like I said - I will have to talk to a bisexual person on a deep level:wink2: I guess only what the person tells will have a real value/credibility...but I also suppose there will be differences among bisexual people.....

Freddie Mercury used to say he's bisexual but he was with a man...(looked like sexual love was only possible with a man ) so I guess sometimes when a man says he's bisexual it really means he's gay....(but FM is not a good example....I couldn't talk to him:wink2:) on the other hand there were men who said they're bisexual and they are now with women...my guess is "do they feel sth is missing?" or "how do they feel?"

But when you get with that certain someone who is right, you don't look elsewhere. I think Mika would be faithful to the person who is his soulmate.

By coincidence, today (3rd October) is my 30th wedding anniversary. I've been married to my soulmate for all this time and I'd never look at another man in that way. Not even Mika, no matter how hot he is, could tempt me away. Alan is the person I have my memories with, shared experiences. He's seen me at my lowest and at my best, and still loves me, as I do him.

I'd love for Mika to have that kind of love in his life.

But when you get with that certain someone who is right, you don't look elsewhere. I think Mika would be faithful to the person who is his soulmate.

By coincidence, today (3rd October) is my 30th wedding anniversary. I've been married to my soulmate for all this time and I'd never look at another man in that way. Not even Mika, no matter how hot he is, could tempt me away. Alan is the person I have my memories with, shared experiences. He's seen me at my lowest and at my best, and still loves me, as I do him.

that is beautiful!!!!! I want that! I'm very happy for you!!! my parent's marriage was also very ok...difficult at the beginning but very...they were meant for each other...broken by my Dad's death,,,so basically I know it's possible to have a very good realtionship...I had a good model to observe...that is priceless

anyway Very Happy for You and Congratulations!!!!!

that is beautiful!!!!! I want that! I'm very happy for you!!! my parent's marriage was also very ok...difficult at the beginning but very...they were meant for each other...broken by my Dad's death,,,so basically I know it's possible to have a very good realtionship...I had a good model to observe...that is priceless

anyway Very Happy for You and Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you. I know I'm very lucky.

Aaaw, this made me smile :wub2:

Congratulations :flowers2:

lovely and very warming!

congratulations, you two!

it's still not "simple" to me...maybe it's simple to you...

cause if a heterosexual is with the opposite sex they "have" what they desire...if you are with the same sex and you are homosexual you "have" what you want...but the bisexual ...?

but I really don't expect answers/explanations here...like I said - I will have to talk to a bisexual person on a deep level:wink2: I guess only what the person tells will have a real value/credibility...but I also suppose there will be differences among bisexual people.....

Freddie Mercury used to say he's bisexual but he was with a man...(looked like sexual love was only possible with a man ) so I guess sometimes when a man says he's besexual it really means he's gay....(but FM is not a good example....I couldn't talk to him:wink2:) on the other hand there were men who said they're bisexual and they are now with women...my guess is "do they feel sth is missing?" or "how do they feel?"

I doubt they would feel any different than straight or gay people. When you find the person you know you want to spent the rest of your life with, you just know, whether you are gay, straight or bi. I don't see any reason why bisexuals can't settle down with one person of whatever sex. I do have quite a lot of bi friends and I've never heard any of them say that when they are with a girl, they miss being with a guy. That is not how it works.

And no, when someone says he or she is bisexual, he or she means he/she is bisexual, unless they clearly state about confusion about their sexual preference. I doubt that is Mika's case. He seems quite sure.

Congratulations :wub2:

I doubt they would feel any different than straight or gay people. When you find the person you know you want to spent the rest of your life with, you just know, whether you are gay, straight or bi. I don't see any reason why bisexuals can't settle down with one person of whatever sex. I do have quite a lot of bi friends and I've never heard any of them say that when they are with a girl, they miss being with a guy. That is not how it works.

And no, when someone says he or she is bisexual, he or she means he/she is bisexual, unless they clearly state about confusion about their sexual preference. I doubt that is Mika's case. He seems quite sure.

so ..to me it's a bit funny...if it is like you described... the person is not bisexual to me... (like at the moment...I'm heterosexual all the time and they're not bisexual all the time, like it's not the immanent feature) the person is heterosexual when they are with the opposite sex and homosexual with the same...;-)))...

suppose..I'm bisexual...and I'm with a girl (so at the moment I'm homosexual) and I'm bisexual and I'm with a boy (so at the moment I'm heterosexual) but generally I'm bisexual? something like that...? the concept is still a bit mysterious to me....

yeah, I believe what people say but not necessarily when they're superstar (or better a musician) and they (maybe) want to keep their female audience and not became a gay artist like Erasure for example...;-))))

so maybe it's true maybe not....

Archived