Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 8)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the chateau maurahette? :blink:

I searched it on google but i didn't find it!

Another tweet from T.Riley

"TalayRiley Talay

At a landmark in france from 600 BC!!!! LAAARRRDDD!!!"

???????? what is BC?

is he in France? So Mika?

In ideal circumstances (having all the people needed to perform the song, great acoustics and Mika having rehearsed these properly) my choice would be as follows:

By The Time - with the King's Singers

Over My Shoulder - with Alexander

Underwater - with sirens iMMa and Ida

Overrated or Pick Up off the Floor

Happy Ending - with a bunch of people in the audience who could join the chorus and sing in tune

:teehee:

:wub2:

Didn't Greg tweet about meeting Ellie Goulding in France, too?

we need the good stalkers :naughty:

Found it!!

greg_wells

had a brilliant day with @elliegoulding and hillary lindsey - two of the best voices!

2 Oct

And I think that this place (chateau maurahette) is near to Lille because Greg twetted about it

greg_wells

I'm in Lille

30 Sep

I go now to the university :teehee: I leave the job of stalker in your hands :mf_rosetinted:

yes, i love Satellite :wub2:

as for Lady Jane, i love how he sings it, i love the melody... i just can't get past the "here's another reason why you shouldn't eat fish" sentence lol

Yes it sounds silly on a record, but it's entertaining when he does it in person. I find it's that same delightful/playful storytelling of Toy Boy but his vocals are so amazing on LJ that I would take it over Toy Boy any day in a situation like that.

I'm pretty sure that if Mika was singing virtually a capella in your living room you would not be complaining about the fish line. :roftl:

his vocals are so amazing on LJ that I would take it over Toy Boy any day in a situation like that.

I'm pretty sure that if Mika was singing virtually a capella in your living room you would not be complaining about the fish line. :roftl:

yes, I agree. There were 2 songs that sounded best at the Little Noise Session: Over My Shoulder and Lady Jane. He did not even start well the latter but the rest of the song sounded so great in that chapel that it totally outshone the rest of the performance

Yes it sounds silly on a record, but it's entertaining when he does it in person. I find it's that same delightful/playful storytelling of Toy Boy but his vocals are so amazing on LJ that I would take it over Toy Boy any day in a situation like that.

Certainly not! He could sing in double-dutch in my living room and I wouldn't be complaining!

I think I would pick...

Good Gone Girl

Happy Ending

How Much Do You Love Me (because I miss that song)

Love Today

Underwater

But I'm not on Facebook anymore, so I can't say those songs there

:mf_rosetinted:or any line for that matter.. *coughs EMD*

Just for the fun of it, heres the 5 songs i'd like to hear accoustic (tho of course, im looking foward to hear ALL of them:wub2:)

-Toy Boy :fangurl:!!!!!!!

-Overrated (the lyrics are just :tears:)

-Any Other World

-Happy Ending

-Stuck in the Middle

And I think that this place (chateau maurahette) is near to Lille because Greg twetted about it

greg_wells

I'm in Lille

30 Sep

I go now to the university :teehee: I leave the job of stalker in your hands :mf_rosetinted:

So it looks like Mika is in France huh :kachinga::teehee: I hope he won't get scared at the amount of times he'll hear EMD on the radio (I promise you it can be frightening :naughty:)

I don't think this château thingie is next to Lille, Lille is just halfway between London and Paris and I think that's why Greg Wells ended up there at some point.

It might be in the Dordogne region though as I can see in Dreamy Queen's link.. It's all very vague.. but I like this investigation

not fair.... you know me too well :sneaky2::roftl:

Archived