Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so angry and I really wanted to slap that woman’s face.

msn-germany13.jpg

And I started to think “how can I make her stop doing these terrible things to me?” And then I knew the answer. Oh yeah, I am going to sue you, Wonka. Be afraid, be very afraid of me.

msn-germany10.jpg

She shouldn’t do this to me, should she? I’m a nice guy, I don’t deserve this, do I?

msn-germany11.jpg

But then suddenly she disappeared. I haven’t seen her in ages. I don’t understand … where did she go?

msn-germany15.jpg

You know … I’m actually starting to miss her.

msn-germany7.jpg

I’m starting to long back for those days.

msn-germany16.jpg

I hope nothing happened to her. I hope she’s ok and will soon return to make more fun of me in her Wonkaland.

msn-germany1.jpg

(Thank you Dark Angel, for letting me steal your snaps)

As I've said to Wonka a million times....it takes a special talent to put together the facial expressions with a funny text and you really have that too! I love it!:wub2:

It just hilarious!:roftl:

It's not me he's missing....

It's those damn fresh products...:mf_rosetinted:

Hm...hmmmm...anyway...he seems to have a punch-ticket to your country!:sneaky2:

*starting to feel just a tad jealous*:fish:

:teehee:

Will you be giving him some more fresh products when he comes back?

Yes, of course, it couldn't be another way...:biggrin2:

Only this time i'll be getting to Oporto the day of the gig so i count on Oporto Mfcrs to arrange it all...as i live in lisbon which is more than 300 km away...

This, if Mika decides to twit his hotel room view pic like he did when he came to Lisbon...:naughty:

Well, you heard the man ... :wink2:

:naughty:

As I've said to Wonka a million times....it takes a special talent to put together the facial expressions with a funny text and you really have that too! I love it!:wub2:

Hm...hmmmm...anyway...he seems to have a punch-ticket to your country!:sneaky2:

*starting to feel just a tad jealous*:fish:

Yes, she does...:naughty:

Don't be jealous, Siennita, he took ages to get here, we had our first gig only in 2008...

Besides I believe the only reason he comes here is cause Momma P loves it here....she told me so herself...:mf_rosetinted:

Only this time i'll be getting to Oporto the day of the gig so i count on Oporto Mfcrs to arrange it all...as i live in lisbon which is more than 300 km away...

This, if Mika decides to twit his hotel room view pic like he did when he came to Lisbon...:naughty:

Don't be jealous, Siennita, he took ages to get here, we had our first gig only in 2008...

Besides I believe the only reason he comes here is cause Momma P loves it here....she told me so herself...:mf_rosetinted:

She is a Penniman,isn´t she?? Don´t trust her... she also told she loved Seville,and Marian is still at the airport waiting for her :shun:

She is a Penniman,isn´t she?? Don´t trust her... she also told she loved Seville,and Marian is still at the airport waiting for her :shun:

(there must be another reason :aah: )

(there must be another reason :aah: )

:teehee:

Oh, then it's because he lurves my blue eyes, blue eyes...:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for your sweet words. :huglove:

@DutchAnnie: :bow: :bow: :bow:

hi, boss. :mf_rosetinted:

So, it's like mother, like son then. :roftl:

I AM Jimmy :mf_rosetinted:

really, MFCers, are you that easy to fool?

Ooooh, sorry Jimmy :teehee:

He was in the party, even before me.

Oooh good, I was hoping he wasn't going to be left out...

Excellent! Hopefully this time you'll be able to give it to him to his face :biggrin2:

Excellent! Hopefully this time you'll be able to give it to him to his face :biggrin2:

As soon as we don't have to invade his hotel room......:mf_rosetinted:

OMG ... Do you need a bag? :puking:

hapag.jpg:huglove:

(I think I need one, after watching this) :blink:

:mf_rosetinted: