Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See the pink stripe on my hair????

Dreamy Queen's idea!

2011y06m16d_212653281.jpg

:shocked: Now what? Pink hair? Must be the Spanish heat that's attacking my brains. I'm starting to see things that are not really there. :blink:

:shocked: Now what? Pink hair? Must be the Spanish heat that's attacking my brains. I'm starting to see things that are not really there. :blink:

Remember something? :das: It's your fault :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, the things I do for my moaning fans … let’s see if I can get the curls back …

*waits for 5 hours*

And, what do you think peeps ... I think I have never looked this good ... see you in July

foto3t.jpg

EDIT: And more :mf_rosetinted:

Dear Mika,

We, 22 000 MFC members, think pink is sooooo your colour. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Milda

Remember something? :das: It's your fault :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: And more :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh, oops :teehee:

And that means he read Wonkaland :mf_rosetinted:

There's only one way to prove he reads Wonkaland: Hi Mika ... green is also sooooo your color ...

mikagroenhaar.jpg

... And now we wait for things to come.

BTW Milda, what's with MHP? I'm in Spain and I missed a complete week of Mika madness 'cause of bad internet connection and too much work :tears:. Please, tell me what MHP is, so I can sleep well tonight. :aah:

There's only one way to prove he reads Wonkaland: Hi Mika ... green is also sooooo your color ...

mikagroenhaar.jpg

BTW Milda, what's with MHP? I'm in Spain and I missed a complete week of Mika madness 'cause of bad internet connection and too much work :tears:. Please, tell me what MHP is, so I can sleep well tonight. :aah:

:naughty: stands for Michael Holbrook Penniman

mikagroenhaar.jpg

Seriously? Where are you??

By the way, Mika: brown, blue, violet sky, purple, green:mf_rosetinted:

*Waits for someone to photoshop Mika with a rainbow colour wig*:mf_rosetinted:

mikagroenhaar.jpg

NOOOOO!!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

:naughty: Are you familiar with man, who has curly hair? His name is Michael Holbrook Penniman :naughty: Hope you will sleep well now :teehee:

EDIT: As always I'm too slow, you already got the answer from others :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Milda

:naughty: stands for Michael Holbrook Penniman

:naughty: Are you familiar with man, who has curly hair? His name is Michael Holbrook Penniman :naughty: Hope you will sleep well now :teehee:

EDIT: As always I'm too slow, you already got the answer from others :blush-anim-cl:

:doh: Now I can't sleep because I feel so stupid. :aah:

Seriously? Where are you??

By the way, Mika: brown, blue, violet sky, purple, green:mf_rosetinted:

*Waits for someone to photoshop Mika with a rainbow colour wig*:mf_rosetinted:

I'm in Albaida. And they don't have rainbow coloured wigs here. :mf_rosetinted:

No way:no2::no2:

If we are all insane is because of him, it's his fault. And he doesn't feel sorry for us:sneaky2:

It's just the pictures and the hair you give him :aah:. Don't take it to heart! I find it funny, but it's just quite odd and it's kind of hard to explain. :aah: