Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DutchAnnie I love the devils in your post :original::devil:

and the ugly "kids/girls" give me the creeps... :roftl: (of course I appreciate the work, the idea and the result...:original: )

Ika and Mida make me laugh very hard every time I see them.

mikaida.jpg

You see, here I go again: :floor: :floor: :floor:

:shocked: We are not monsters. :tears:

But according to Melisanda you did create some monsters. :roftl:

we are...a bit:thumb_yello: everyone is a monster (a bit.... well some are more some are less...:roftl:) but the monsters (in the smiley) are very lovely!!!

Sorry! :roftl:

They look like they belong to The Addams Family, don't they? :naughty:

worse:mf_rosetinted: well the one on the left looks like from "The shining" or sth like that... :roftl: ("Rosemary's baby" ?) and the one on the right...hmmmm...I really don't have words right now.... (oh I know! "she" looks a bit like my brother when we were kids, about 3, 4 year old, and he looked cute and people sometimes thought we were 2 girls...:roftl: except he was sunny blond...but the facial expression is pretty much the same:wink2:)

Edited by Melisanda

No Rosa ... it's worse ... this revenge is especially for you ...

DSC_0838.jpgtongue.gif

:shocked:

How could you...?? :tears: I´ll have nightmares again :sneaky2:

mika101.jpg

What's wrong with my rolled up pants? I happen to like my rolled up pants. :sneaky2:

Yeah.. you also happen to like those awfull shoes you wore at HRC :shun: it´s not my fault you have NO taste at all, dear Meeks...

Really - what's wring with his nice and pretty rolled up pants??? Uh, Rosita?

:naughty:

WHAT´S WRONG?? WHAT´S WRONG?? HAVE YOU SEEN HIS LEGS?? :aah:

I wonder if this kind of hateness towards his rolled up pants is gonna follow me forever and everybody will remember me as The Girl Who Hated Rolled-Up Pants Too Much :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. you also happen to like those awfull shoes you wore at HRC :shun: it´s not my fault you have NO taste at all, dear Meeks...

I wonder if this kind of hateness towards his rolled up pants is gonna follow me forever and everybody will remember me as The Girl Who Hated Rolled-Up Pants Too Much :mf_rosetinted:

Or, TGWHRUPTM....:mf_rosetinted:

Now think of his porcupine shoes together with his rolled up pants, TGWHRUPTM. :shocked:

Why should I?? Why do you hate me that much?? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't hate you. :huglove: Actually, I'm getting nightmares myself when I think of that combination. :aah:

Here, let me make it up to you. Is this one better? Will you not have nightmares anymore now?

mika460-horz.jpg?w=607&h=396

OMG

OMG

Laughed as hell :floor:

BTW, His legs? Oh... his legs.... :das:

I posted a Robert Frost poem

Blame it on Angie :wink2:

1. The Road Not Taken TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5 Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same, 10 And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. 15 I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. 20