Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

yes Annie left the stage leaving us in the high moment of expectation...Hitchcock moment...master move...what happens next..will M be a chicken or NOT (he has doubts but we don't know what happens...thrilling moment...:floor:

ps. I really had big problems with writing "Hitchcock"..had to check...:roftl: (it's difficult to write...not to say)

:floor::lmao:

I agree though, we need a sequel! :roftl:

Am I the only one who thinks Mika looks drop dead gorgeous in the very last picture? :teehee: His hair is so fabulously messy!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks Mika looks drop dead gorgeous in the very last picture? :teehee: His hair is so fabulously messy!

ur not the only one - he has fabulous bed-head there..!:teehee:

what I noticed was that his left hand was tan but his fingers were pale...or maybe it was the light...:wink2:

what I noticed was that his left hand was tan but his fingers were pale...or maybe it was the light...:wink2:

How didn't I notice that? It looks so weird! :shocked: Maybe he's done a photoshoot outside and he posed with his fingers in his pocket. :naughty:

TO BE CONTINUED ...

But first I need to eat, I think I will eat meatballs. :bye:

Ah, meatballs, the perfect source of inspiration. :das:

it's not safe using words that end in 'balls' on MFC :mf_rosetinted:

Wonka has changed us forever...

What about... snowballs? :mf_rosetinted:

How didn't I notice that? It looks so weird! :shocked: Maybe he's done a photoshoot outside and he posed with his fingers in his pocket. :naughty:

Ah, meatballs, the perfect source of inspiration. :das:

What about... snowballs? :mf_rosetinted:

oh..snowballs are completely innocent cause they disappear under the influence of warmth... :wink2:

(snowballs may become one of the rarities in our climate soon but I remember when I was a schoolgirl I had problems with going home after school because of boys waiting with them wanting to use them on(?)me....:wink2::wink2:even as an adult person when I was passing them thinking ...no way I'm an adult now they just can't use them ...I was wrong....:roftl:)

don't get me started.... :mf_rosetinted:

:chkn:

EDIT:

wow, is this emoticon a chicken?! o.O all this time I though it was a snowman...

What if I want you to get started? :mf_rosetinted:

It's a chicken! :lmfao:

oh..snowballs are completely innocent cause they disappear under the influence of warmth... :wink2:

(snowballs may become one of the rarities in our climate soon but I remember when I was a schoolgirl I had problems with going home after school because of boys waiting with them wanting to use them on(?)me....:wink2::wink2:even as an adult person when I was passing them thinking ...no way I'm an adult now they just can't use them ...I was wrong....:roftl:)

Hmm, you're right, the melt pretty quickly if it's too hot. :naughty:

Having a snowball fight is totally awesome! :teehee: I was always so unpopular amongst boys that they never threw their balls at me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

guess I was just seeing what I wanted to see :biggrin2:

Having a snowball fight is totally awesome! :teehee: I was always so unpopular amongst boys that they never threw their balls at me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

have you tried throwing a snowball at them? :das:

guess I was just seeing what I wanted to see :biggrin2:

have you tried throwing a snowball at them? :das:

Nope, never did and never will - if I was to pick a fight with my bf I'd lose within 5 minutes. :aah: Last year I challenged him to wrestle me and I ended up having bruises everywhere. :teehee:

looks like a chicken snowman to me...:lol3:

yes, it's awesome!!!! (if anyone is not that 'intelligent' to put a stone inside the s.ball.....)

oh......

(boys liked me, girls kind of hated me...)

yes, it's awesome!!!! (if anyone is not that 'intelligent' to put a stone inside the s.ball.....)

oh......

That's why weren't allowed to throw them at school, the teachers thought someone might go blind or something if there was a piece of stone inside the snowball. :teehee:

Aww. :huglove: I'm kind of the opposite, although I wouldn't say I've ever been popular or very much liked. :naughty:

Having a snowball fight is totally awesome! :teehee:I was always so unpopular amongst boys that they never threw their balls at me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

silly boys! :shun: anyway the only person you really want to throw their balls at you is meeks....:mf_rosetinted:

oh......

:lmfao: true!

this thread has so much talk of balls lately, maybe we should rename it ...:aah::teehee:

silly boys! :shun:anyway the only person you really want to throw their balls at you is meeks....:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: true!

this thread has so much talk of balls lately, maybe we should rename it ...:aah::teehee:

Ditto! :lmfao:

Maybe the next one should be named "Wonkaland - Now he says he has balls FFS!" :teehee:

Maybe the next one should be named "Wonkaland - Now he says he has balls FFS!" :teehee:

:floor:

Is Mika turning into a Christmas tree? :naughty:

are you saying that's the only way he'll have balls?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

That's why weren't allowed to throw them at school, the teachers thought someone might go blind or something if there was a piece of stone inside the snowball. :teehee:

Aww. :huglove: I'm kind of the opposite, although I wouldn't say I've ever been popular or very much liked. :naughty:

:wink2::huglove::original:

(my case was kind of strange...I felt like a scapegoat in this stupid class but when the teacher did this ...how is it called...don't have the proper name now...this social game/test -with questions like"who would you ask for help' or "who would you invite to a party" and I thought I'd be in the last place and I didn't even want to go to school to know the results it turned out I was in the first place....they said "the most liked person"....ha...I was kind of popular but I felt terrible at school. hated it. I'm talking about the primary school. hated the gossiping 'mole', stupid girls and their lying and groups...)

:original:

:thumb_yello:

He kind of showed that he had balls (metaphorically:wink2:) by the steps of his career, how he did it, his way.

maybe he will show even more that he has balls....

(is it an expression like that in english? in my language we say "he has balls=he has courage")

are you saying that's the only way he'll have balls?:mf_rosetinted:

OMG! :floor:

:wink2::huglove::original:

(my case was kind of strange...I felt like a scapegoat in this stupid class but when the teacher did this ...how is it called...don't have the proper name now...this social game/test -with questions like"who would you ask for help' or "who would you invite to a party" and I thought I'd be in the last place and I didn't even want to go to school to know the results it turned out I was in the first place....they said "the most liked person"....ha...I was kind of popular but I felt terrible at school. hated it. I'm talking about the primary school. hated the gossiping 'mole', stupid girls and their lying and groups...)

:original:

Aww, that's so nice! :huglove: Although it sucks that you didn't like being there. I hated it too, junior high (? - well whatever it's called, from ages 13-16 anyways) were the worst years of my life because of girls like that. And mean boys too, who used to tease me and call me names. But I got over it. :teehee::naughty:

now i'm picturing wrapping Mika with tinsel & putting shiny balls all over him. he makes one hell of a sexy christmas tree :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

He kind of showed that he had balls (metaphorically:wink2:) by the steps of his career, how he did it, his way.

maybe he will show even more that he has balls....

(is it an expression like that in english? in my language we say "he has balls=he has courage")

we have that saying here too. and i agree about his balls. it must've taken some pretty big balls to give up working w/ record companies just so he could keep his freedom :thumb_yello: my god i love Mika for this!