Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I get him to send me one of these messages too? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

dear..maybe there will be a competition and the winner gets the most filthy message from M... :wink2: (but also the competition may be about the filthiest yet the most imaginative message so ..if you win you know the prize:roftl:

Edited by Melisanda

dear..maybe there will be a competition and the winner gets the most filthy message from M... :wink2: (but also the competition may be about the filthest yet the most imaginative message so ..if you win you know the prize:roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

that sounds exactly like my type of competition!!:naughty:

dear..maybe there will be a competition and the winner gets the most filthy message from M... :wink2: (but also the competition may be about the filthiest yet the most imaginative message so ..if you win you know the prize:roftl:

Oohh, now that would be a prize to die for! :das:

:roftl::roftl:

that sounds exactly like my type of competition!!:naughty:

We'd definitely ace this, you and I. Although there'd be some tough competition. :naughty:

:blink: I don't want to get a filthy message from Mika, I want to get a sweet one. I don't deserve a filthy message, I'm very sweet and innocent. :tears::angel_not::biggrin2:

Will do!

... Can you explain the situation to the mods when they sent us to the NC for being naughty? :teehee::naughty:

sure!!! I will tell them you h a v e t o p r a c t i s e -practise makes masters :mf_rosetinted:(don't know if it change anything though...:wink2: rather doubt:teehee:)

but you may practise...hmmm outside the forum.. (if you want you can send me a pm with your best shots:wink2: ) :roftl:

Oohh, now that would be a prize to die for! :das:

We'd definitely ace this, you and I. Although there'd be some tough competition. :naughty:

we could team up and then we'd be UNSTOPPABLE!:aah::aah:

start to practise giiirls....I keep my fingers for both of you xxx

thank you:teehee:

or better yet, contact the concerned parties who would organise such a competition...:roftl:

:blink: I don't want to get a filthy message from Mika, I want to get a sweet one. I don't deserve a filthy message, I'm very sweet and innocent. :tears::angel_not::biggrin2:

I understand you completely :original:

(I think both sweet and filthy would be nice....:wink2:)

ps. ...and Annie...you could enter the competition for best caption stories or sth like that:wink2:

Edited by Melisanda

we could team up and then we'd be UNSTOPPABLE!:aah::aah:

thank you:teehee:

or better yet, contact the concerned parties who would organise such a competition...:roftl:

I can make a suggestion....:teehee: (but are you both over 18?:wags_finger:

and we have to think of a proper occasion....valentines day....maybe nnnot....but now I'm changing the subject a bit...there are days like "a hug day" or "a kiss day"...right:wink2: so maybe there is sth ...appropriate

I can make a suggestion....:teehee: (but are you both over 18?:wags_finger:

and we have to think of a proper occasion....valentines day....maybe nnnot....but now I'm changing the subject a bit...there are days like "a hug day" or "a kiss day"...right:wink2: so maybe there is sth ...appropriate

yes we are...though i might not act it...:teehee:

yes, we should brainstorm sometime...:biggrin2:

I understand you completely :original:

(I think both sweet and filthy would be nice....:wink2:)

ps. ...and Annie...you could enter the competition for best caption stories or sth like that:wink2:

There is already a winner in that competition: Wonka. :thumb_yello: