Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

:shocked: I hope he doesn't.

:roftl: poor him.

but since his tOoL isn´t out yet,people need to find other occupations around here...and wonkas thread is perfect:mf_rosetinted: so mika can only blame it on himself:teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :crybaby: I´m a bad student of yours!! How will I ever be able to tease mika the way you do if I`m not paying attention?

I still think I´m on a good way:mf_rosetinted: I hope da boss reads this thread:mf_rosetinted:

well you're doing the right thing by spending time here now

haha.luckily I decided to camp here from now on.:aah: Mika may aswell if he solves his problems...or we´ll need to get him some napkin:mf_rosetinted:

good idea :naughty:

:shocked: I hope he doesn't.

well I am not worried if Mika reads Wonkaland, but I am if his family does that, he said they are behind his facebook page, and I hope they don't read MFC too, that would be akward....

well I think this gif deserve to be here :roftl: it makes me :lol3:

tumblr_lysul7NZCD1qawnxco1_500.gif

:teehee: am I bad fan?

:blink: The heroin?

hahahaaa, yeah , you are right, sorry:teehee: it was supposed to be heroine you know-the female hero, sorry but it was late at night...and in polish we say sth like "the main character of the story" -the hero of the story , guess in English it sounds strange...:teehee:

so Mika is the hero -main character of these all caption stories...end i meant female main character (of course hero means sth else I know, in polish too :"my hero...":wub2::wink2:)

well you're doing the right thing by spending time here now

good idea :naughty:

well I am not worried if Mika reads Wonkaland, but I am if his family does that, he said they are behind his facebook page, and I hope they don't read MFC too, that would be akward....

Maybe his family do the better jokes here....:wink2: if I had a brother who was an artist and famous and have a thread like wonkaland ... I'm sure that would make the best jokes about him....:biggrin2::biggrin2:

:roftl: poor him.

but since his tOoL isn´t out yet,people need to find other occupations around here...and wonkas thread is perfect:mf_rosetinted: so mika can only blame it on himself:teehee:

MIKA (reads Wonkaland): FINALLY! the title for that last song I just couldn't seem to find! Now I can finish my TOOL! I knew I could count on my little MFC elves to come up with a solution!

:aah:

hi everyone! :teehee:

MIKA (reads Wonkaland): FINALLY! the title for that last song I just couldn't seem to find! Now I can finish my TOOL! I knew I could count on my little MFC elves to come up with a solution!

:aah:

hi everyone! :teehee:

:roftl::roftl: his titles are getting more and more creative indeed:aah:.what a fresh idea to call it that way:mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl:

Hi guys,

I've been a bit away because i had perianal abcess drainage surgery this week and it has a quite painful recovery...

But keep doing what you doing here coz i like to check this once in a while and it makes me smile..(not laugh coz i wont dare to laugh these days it hurts like hell)...

xxx

Wonka

Hi guys,

I've been a bit away because i had perianal abcess drainage surgery this week and it has a quite painful recovery...

But keep doing what you doing here coz i like to check this once in a while and it makes me smile..(not laugh coz i wont dare to laugh these days it hurts like hell)...

xxx

Wonka

Wonkitaaa.... :tears:

hope you feel better soon! :flowers2:

Hi guys,

xxx

Wonka

:blink: that sounds painful indeed.

all the best and I hope you´ll feel better soon. :huglove:

(yeah,we don´t know each other:teehee:.hi ,I`m Anney *shakes hand*)

all the best

Hi guys,

xxx

Wonka

Owwwww get well soon Carla!!! :huglove:

Hi guys,

xxx

Wonka

Dear Wonkita hope you feel better soon

:flowers2:

Come back soon :huglove:

Hi guys,

xxx

Wonka

o noes! get pain-free and better soon wonka!:huglove:

ohhh...(I don't even know now what it means -need to check in dictionary) but it sounds painful...GET WELL VERY SOON!!!! Me and my cat who is watching with me wish you all the best!!! (right now she is biting me so I'm in a little bit of pain too-for solidarity)

Edited by Melisanda

Hi guys,

xxx

Wonka

Get well soon Wonka... this place needs a crazy lady like you! (and i mean that in a good way :naughty:)

:huglove:

Hi guys,

xxx

Wonka

Ouch! It hurts me when I read, can't imagine how you feel.

85755B.jpg

Pretend it's Mika inside, the real one was busy, I couldn't engage him.:teehee:

Hi guys,

xxx

Wonka

I hope you will be ok soon. And for the moment, your monkey laugh for you:wink2:

What did you say? Wonka is sick? She had surgery?

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0010.jpg

She’s in a lot of pain and cannot even laugh at the moment and make fun of me?

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0011.jpg

Yeah right.

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0007.jpg

Hahahahahahaha ... tell her that I’ll come over to sing soft kitty to her … hahahahahahaha …

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0027.jpg

Stupid fan ... as if I believe her … as if I am that crazy ...

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0033.jpg

What do you mean with “that was mean Mika”?

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0035.jpg

You’re calling me a jerk?

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0036.jpg

You will not buy any of my records anymore?

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0037.jpg

Oh come on, you’re over reacting.

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0040.jpg

Gotta go now ... *stupid fan*

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0042.jpg

I got in an argument with one of my fans today. She said that Wonka was sick but I didn’t believe her.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28005_0002.jpg

Then she said that I was mean, that I was a jerk and that she wouldn’t buy any of my records anymore.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28005_0004.jpg

I guess I lost one of my fans today.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28005_0008.jpg

Interviewer: But Mika, Wonka really is sick. She had surgery last week and is in a lot of pain right now.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28005_0005.jpg

What?

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28008_0001.jpg

Noooooo.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28005_0017.jpg

Wonka? Sick? You’re kidding me.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28007_0009.jpg

Oh geezzzz, then I really was a jerk today.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28005_0011.jpg

It’s just ... they tell me so many things all the time ... I don’t know what to believe or not.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28007_0007.jpg

*thinks*

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28007_0006.jpg

Get out of my way, woman. I have to make it up with my fans and send Wonka a get well card.

MikaNRJbackstage_interview2012_01_28003_0010.jpg

Hey you, over there! Yeah, you, the one with the fresh products!

2012y01m30d_073513071.jpg

Come here.

2012y01m30d_073513477.jpg

Yeah, come closer. Come to me.

2012y01m30d_073513649.jpg

Now put those fresh products in my mouth. I’m hungry.

2012y01m30d_073514008.jpg

Oh yeah, much better ...

2012y01m30d_073514883.jpg

… or not. Those fresh products don’t taste as fresh as they looked like.

2012y01m30d_073515446.jpg