Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

So I was swimming here in the sea and the shark comes up to me and I thought “my life stinks” and I saw his big opening mouth and I saw the way he was looking at me swimming in the sea and I looked at his teeth and you know, quite some impressive teeth, and I just thought, “Dude, swimming in the Corsican sea sucks”.

008160-002-4354739_650x0.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sh*t! Those freaky stalking fans again???? What if I hide under the towel?

008160-049-1840279_650x0.jpg

My first caption here:aah:

So I was swimming here in the sea and the shark comes up to me and I thought “my life stinks” and I saw his big opening mouth and I saw the way he was looking at me swimming in the sea and I looked at his teeth and you know, quite some impressive teeth, and I just thought, “Dude, swimming in the Corsican sea sucks”.

I love these!:lmfao:

Edited by Lady Mika

:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm still not sure. But let's repeat them, just in case. :naughty::wink2:

008160-037-1439645_650x0.jpg

008160-030-3863700_650x0.jpg

No, definetly we do not love these pictures:mf_rosetinted:

:das:

The shark has looks that books take pages to tell

He's gotta teeth to make you fall on your knees...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hahahahahaha! :roftl:

No, definetly we do not love these pictures:mf_rosetinted:

:das:

He's gotta teeth to make you fall on your knees...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

He's got fishies in the bank to eat, and I guess you could think he's living at sea. :naughty:

well now I can tell you how close I was to shark while I was in water swimming, on my vacation. :teehee:

I was laying on the surface and when I wanted to keep swimming and then I heard someone shouts:" There is a big fish in a water, just be calm!!" and I thought that they are joking, and i heard again some boy: "It's a shark" ... and I was like :shocked: but I didn't scared because I couldn't see it. I swam to the beach and I went there to see what is going on and why they were shouting. and then one man told me that wasn't shark it was swordfish 1,50 m long. and that is the story how I had luck. I didn't see it and I am thankful to god :biggrin2:

well now I can tell you how close I was to shark while I was in water swimming, on my vacation. :teehee:

I was laying on the surface and when I wanted to keep swimming and then I heard someone shouts:" There is a big fish in a water, just be calm!!" and I thought that they are joking, and i heard again some boy: "It's a shark" ... and I was like :shocked: but I didn't scared because I couldn't see it. I swam to the beach and I went there to see what is going on and why they were shouting. and then one man told me that wasn't shark it was swordfish 1,50 m long. and that is the story how I had luck. I didn't see it and I am thankful to god :biggrin2:

it wasn't a shark, it was Mika :aah:

Haha!:roftl: Brilliant!:thumb_yello:

Mika: Who is this Nenartus that keeps posting these pics of me?

Mika: It's not funny at all to see how I, Mika the man, am pushed into the water by two skinny girls.

008160-037-1439645_650x0.jpg

Girl: Yes it is funny so I do it again. But this time I'm using only one hand.

008160-030-3863700_650x0.jpg

1. No idea who that nenartus is on_the_quiet.gif

2. Oh yes it is funny sarcastic.gif

3. And do it again girls tease.gif

Brilliant!:lmao::kachinga:

He's gotta teeth to make you fall on your knees

:lmfao:

He's got fishies in the bank to eat, and I guess

you could think he's living at sea

:lmfao:

I was swimming in the open sea – what’s the matter

When my momma yelled Mika come to me – what’s the matter

I was wondering what the hell is wrong

Then he bit me, and my god he was strong