Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonkitaaaa

281702_245443902150319_100000541337876_950857_5186067_n.jpg

please pay close attention to the... hairbrush...:blink::lmfao:

:shocked:

Who was trying to comb da curlz????

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah that was another brilliant idea of mine:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Is it really you????????????

I swear it was Ingie:lmfao:

She tried to have her brush signed, but Mika didn't (too many people and too many of them annoying Mika), so Ingie put a big smile on her face and combed her hair:aah:

Well to be honest, I didn't really try my best to get it signed. It was more like, ooh everyone waves around with tickets, well let me get my brush out:naughty:

She tried to have her brush signed, but Mika didn't (too many people and too many of them annoying Mika), so Ingie put a big smile on her face and combed her hair:aah:

Could it really be anybody else?:naughty:

I had no interest in being in the picture myself but couldn't go without leaving my mark somehow. :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

:floor:

Could it really be anybody else?:naughty:

I had no interest in being in the picture myself but couldn't go without leaving my mark somehow. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Well to be honest, I didn't really try my best to get it signed. It was more like, ooh everyone waves around with tickets, well let me get my brush out:naughty:

yeah, yeah:mf_rosetinted:... surely you now have some of his curls in bottle or something :roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

For a second i thought you were posting another Tinderstick link....:mf_rosetinted:

No, but as a revenge for having lost our pic, I'll give Mika a whole Tindersticks DVD.

Evil-Laugh.png