Mika's new album in early 2012 ? It's seems so...

French Deb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you french deb!!!!

I didn`t espect something different but still hope it would be earlier...

it`s so looong...

hopefully there will be lots of footage of the gigs in the summer...

Hmmm. It's weird how his albums come out in Winter/Autumn. It gives them a certain kind of feel to them. If they were released in summer, I bet it would seem weird. That's what I think anyway :aah:

He wants to make us all warm, fuzzy and cosy ... when it's not so much outside :mf_rosetinted:

That's my opinion anyway :teehee:

He wants to make us all warm, fuzzy and cosy ... when it's not so much outside :mf_rosetinted:

That's my opinion anyway :teehee:

what a lovely thought Laurel, but i think he just likes to see us queueing in the cold and rain :roftl:

what a lovely thought Laurel, but i think he just likes to see us queueing in the cold and rain :roftl:

:naughty: He doesn't want us to get too complacent ... you can't have Eden queue's all the time :wink2:

Hi guys, :huglove:

I sent an email to Alias Production, which is Mika's gig promotor in France since 2007. I wanted to know a little bit more about these summer gigs.

The co-director answered me and here is what he said :thumb_yello: :

Quick translation :

I thought that could be interesting :wink2:

thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

oh thats great news I abit dissapointed that have to wait until next year but with mikas great talent of writing brillant music it be worth the wait but hope he brings out a ep single or a mini tour in the meantime Mika please have a mini tour or ep single like youd did in 09 Catherine x

Archived