Mika's new album in early 2012 ? It's seems so...

French Deb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly what I was expecting :thumb_yello: Nice to have it confirmed :)

Thanks for sharing it, Deb! :wink2:

+1 Though I do drink too much coffee. :roftl:

I wish I understood why it takes so long to make an album . . . he should do a vlog to explain it. :biggrin2:

Indeed! :roftl:

Thanks to share with us, sweetie!

isn't the best new ever... but... we can calm down and... wait...

thanks again

:huglove:

:lmao:

Good idea :naughty:

+ 10000

:aah:

Mika, c'mon... make something new... what you think about a new vlog??

oh, better!

why not a gig in Brasil??

:aah:

ok, stop fangurling

:mf_rosetinted:

Wow, still so long to wait! :sad: I was hoping for the end of 2011...

Oh well.

Thanks for passing this on, Deb -- all we have to do now is wait. And wait.

And wait some more. :naughty:

Thanks for sharing Deb :flowers2:

About the release date of the new album that's pretty much what I was expecting.

I'm super excited about the prospect of hearing new songs and I'm excited just to be going to Mika gigs again, it's been quite a few months since Edinburgh:wub2:

About the release date of the new album that's pretty much what I was expecting.

I'm super excited about the prospect of hearing new songs and I'm excited just to be going to Mika gigs again, it's been quite a few months since Edinburgh:wub2:

I'm quite excited even without any new songs, it's been months already, can't wait to see him on stage! Of course curious about the new songs, too :wub2:

Thank you so much for sharing, Deb :flowers2: I tried to comment last night but had problems with mfc, I think my previous comment just disappeared.

Thanks for sharing Deb :flowers2:

I think I can manage the wait until early 2012 with few songs/ gig videos in between :naughty:

2011 without any news would have been much difficult :teehee:

Exactly my thoughts even though I've expected November 2011.:wink2::thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting :flowers2:

I'm pleased about this. If he released his album in the last quarter of 2011 he'd clash with the jugganaut that is The X Factor, it's the time when all of the past winners release their albums and get publicity from the TV show, so Mika would not have the same chance to have a #1 album.

I'm also glad, because the summer festivals are not promoting the album, only a couple of the songs are being played, which (hopefully) means that the album tour (possibly winter time) will include some dates in the UK.

Thank you Deb for this information.

won't be out before early 2012? that means after early 2012. so since time has a different meaning in mikaland, it could be 2013 as well. :teehee:

but t4p anyway, it's good to hear first news about the supposed release time! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hi guys, :huglove:

I sent an email to Alias Production, which is Mika's gig promotor in France since 2007. I wanted to know a little bit more about these summer gigs.

The co-director answered me and here is what he said :thumb_yello: :

Quick translation :

I thought that could be interesting :wink2:

Oh..No... It´s really sad :tears:

Archived