Mika's new album in early 2012 ? It's seems so...

French Deb

Hi guys, :huglove:

I sent an email to Alias Production, which is Mika's gig promotor in France since 2007. I wanted to know a little bit more about these summer gigs.

The co-director answered me and here is what he said :thumb_yello: :

Bonjour,

Mika a décidé cet été de faire quelques concerts en Europe , et il va à cette occasion jouer quelques nouvelles chansons , mais je ne les connais pas.Il fait ces concerts principalement parce qu'il ne veut pas perdre le contact avec ses fans , et il ne peut pas passer une année sans monter sur scène , ce qu'il adore.

Le concert de Compiègne devrait être un bel événement , car il se passe devant le château de Compiègne , en centre ville , sur la place d'Armes , et la contenance est de 15/20 000 personnes.

La date en Corse est beaucoup plus petite, c'est sur le site de Casone à Ajaccio et la capacité est de 4500 personnes. Ce ne sont pas des dates pour la promotion de son futur album, car son futur album (d'après Barclay sa maison de disques) ne sortira pas avant début 2012.

Bien cordialement

Quick translation :

Hello,

Mika decided to make a few gigs in Europe this summer, and he will play for the occasion a few new songs, but I don't know them. He makes these gigs especially to keep in touch with his fans and because he can't spend one year without being on stage, what he really loves.

The Compiègne gig should be a nice event because it will be in front of the castle, in town, on the "Place d'Armes", and there would be about 15/20 000 people.

The gig in Corsica will be really smaller. It's at Casone, in Ajaccio and there would be probably 4500 people.

These are NOT for the promotion of his next album, because according to his major (Barclay), his new album won't be out before early 2012

Regards

I thought that could be interesting :wink2:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent an email to Alias Production, which is Mika's gig promotor in France since 2007. I wanted to know a little bit more about these summer gigs.

Quick translation :

Thankyou for posting :biggrin2:

Ah, so will the album be out around early 2012, or kind of summer time? :aah:

That's such a long time away...

Quick translation :

Very interesting!

Thanks for telling us....:thumb_yello:

Thank you! :flowers2:

That's what I thought anyway, either late 2011 or early 2012.

wow thanks for posting! now we got an idea how much we'll have to wait for the new album:blush-anim-cl:

and few NEW songs at the summer concerts!!:boing::fangurl: oh I was hoping for this!!:wub2:

Summer gigs in the UK please! But not July...I'm almost fully booked :naughty:

Kthxbai.

(PS: Thanks for sharing!)

You mean July 2012?

(Congrats on 26,000 posts, btw)

You mean July 2012?

(Congrats on 26,000 posts, btw)

Oh wait...I'm getting all confused. I'm actually free July 2012 :lmfao: It's this July I'm busy :doh:

Dear Mika,

Please perform a grand gig on my birthday. In July. Thanks. (OMG, my birthday is on the 23rd and next year I will be turning 23...to think I joined this site when I was 17! :crybaby:)

Thanks for the congrats! :yay:

Oh wait...I'm getting all confused. I'm actually free July 2012 :lmfao: It's this July I'm busy :doh:

Dear Mika,

Please perform a grand gig on my birthday. In July. Thanks. (OMG, my birthday is on the 23rd and next year I will be turning 23...to think I joined this site when I was 17! :crybaby:)

Thanks for the congrats! :yay:

A life wasted :lmfao:

I feel like we've watched you grow up :biggrin2:

Good luck with the birthday gig request :wink2:

I hope this is true and if so I'm pretty happy with it.

Yes. If the couple of songs we'll hear from him in the summer are good enough, I'll be fine to wait for new music and tour until next year.

:doh: Forgot to thank Deb for the info earlier, so let me do it now :flowers2:

Archived