Miss.roxy (Lucia Lancosova) thread!

Miss.roxy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!!! You look so cool!!!!!!!!!

You're incredibly talented - I thought you're only drawing, but you are singing and very artistic!

Good luck in further works!

woow! it's great!!! I really loved it!!!! :wub2: we have a truly talented artist here in MFC!!!!!! Congratulations!!! you have a new fan now!!!!! :wink2:

Thank you very much girls! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, how could I no have posted here??? :shocked: (shame it on me :mf_rosetinted:) Oh wait, I give you congrats by twitter right after I saw your video :aah:

Anyway, your parents must be very very proud for the incredible talented daughter they have. Amazing job you've done, beatiful voice, beautiful music :wub2: and as I said on twitter, I'm hoping for more songs from yours :teehee:

By the way, congrats for finally give your drawings to Mika and even get a hug from him, I'm really really happy for you *hugs :group_hug: *

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Originally Posted by skiwi

Congrats!!!

that's a good song (even if I don't understand anything!)

Bravo!!!

i don't understand the meaning of this song. But I believe the lyric is absolutely beautiful. And you look so beautiful too.

funny, i like mika's songs in french and i don't understand anything too.. and now i understand when others don't (i'm czech) .. bwahaha :D

btw - i like the song, could you believe i saw the video before? i didn't know you are MFCer :)

funny, i like mika's songs in french and i don't understand anything too.. and now i understand when others don't (i'm czech) .. bwahaha :D

btw - i like the song, could you believe i saw the video before? i didn't know you are MFCer :)

Yes I know I didn´t want slovak and czech MFCers to know I´m here.. :aah: I don´t know, MFC is my own anonymous world :) so now you know :thumb_yello:

Yes I know I didn´t want slovak and czech MFCers to know I´m here.. I don´t know, MFC is my own anonymous world so now you know

I read some your posts on MFC before and knew that you are slovak.. i just didn't know you are the one from the video i saw before :D

• 1 month later...
Yes I know I didn´t want slovak and czech MFCers to know I´m here.. :aah: I don´t know, MFC is my own anonymous world :) so now you know :thumb_yello:

Well, it's rather difficult to stay anonymous on a forum like MFC, especially if you set up a thread about yourself. It's going to get discovered sooner or later. :wink2:

Good luck with your music thing! Hope it turns out well for you. :-)

I'm glad this got bumped today ... or I wouldn't have seen that ... you have an amazing voice Lucia ... I think I said that before in the comp thread you did ... I hope things continue to go the way you want them too ... you deserve it :thumb_yello:

Well, it's rather difficult to stay anonymous on a forum like MFC, especially if you set up a thread about yourself. It's going to get discovered sooner or later. :wink2:

Good luck with your music thing! Hope it turns out well for you. :-)

I know, it´s just my own world where no one judges me because of what he read or saw about me. And I love it this way. :)

ďakujem dúfam že to vyjde ;)

I'm glad this got bumped today ... or I wouldn't have seen that ... you have an amazing voice Lucia ... I think I said that before in the comp thread you did ... I hope things continue to go the way you want them too ... you deserve it :thumb_yello:

thanks a lot! :) I will try my best. By the way, the English version is really close to be public! I´ll post here then :wub2:

thanks a lot! :) I will try my best. By the way, the English version is really close to be public! I´ll post here then :wub2:

Oh cool! I am looking forward to that, although I do like the original. You can really feel the emotion.

I missed this thread!!!:shocked:

Lucia, I absolutely love you, your voice and your beauty!

and you draw so well!

:wub2:

I am officially your fan starting from today, I loved your Mercy and look what I've found

AMY! :wub2:

I'm sure you can do great with Soul/Blues, better than melodic or pop songs.

Girl, you are amazing and I wish you a lot of success!

p.s. can you translate what the judges and other people said about you on Mercy and Rehab videos?

Edited by robertina

I missed this thread!!!:shocked:

Lucia, I absolutely love you, your voice and your beauty!

and you draw so well!

:wub2:

I am officially your fan starting from today, I loved your Mercy and look what I've found

AMY! :wub2:

I'm sure you can do great with Soul/Blues, better than melodic or pop songs.

Girl, you are amazing and I wish you a lot of success!

p.s. can you translate what the judges and other people said about you on Mercy and Rehab videos?

Thank you! :huglove:

I know, that Amy video was uploaded just few weeks ago. I love Soul a lot, it´s very close to me, but unfortunately we need to start with those pop songs, because in Slovakia no one would play soul or RnB in radio. ANd then when I will be more known, I´ll be able to release something different. Of couse I can translate ;) In Mercy video there are subtitles, for me they work immediately, but maybe you need to turn them on :wink2: If they don´t work, tell me and I´ll translate you. :thumb_yello:

And from Amy video - that small documentary is from my home, I´m talking about how much I love singing, my mum says that I´m quiet only when I sleep or eat. And then I talk about how many boys are suddenly around me, and on the street they wanted me to say that my very first kiss happenned there. :biggrin2: And I refused to say it, I said, No I won´t say it, I won´t say that I kissed someone for the first time here... NO NO NO! :mf_rosetinted:

(I just realized that they can cut it out and use only that sentence that I actually SAID. :mf_rosetinted:)

And then judges - I can´t really remember everything, but the woman said that it´s interesting to watch how some young healthy girl sings a song from drug addict singer about how she doesn´t wanna go to a rehab :biggrin2: And that it was nice. The old man said he also enjoyed that he heard that song from young lady, miss or madam. Then woman was like what? Madam? and he said - well I´m not the one who knows, but I also think it was very nice. And the last one, he´s some kind of Slovak Simon Cowell :blink: said that I chose a song that was very difficult for me to perform, because it was a song about experience and that it was kind of boring at the end, because it´s 2:30 mins the same thing (well i don´t think so, but okay) but he said that I´m admittedly a big talent,he feels it, maybe the biggest in the competition. (I´m so proud someone like him said it to me.)

• 2 weeks later...
*clicks*

*listens*

Omg. This is genius.

Thank you! :huglove:

What a beautiful and sensitive voice! Can´t wait for your first album and one day maybe a duet with Mika? :) All the best in your future endeavours!!!

Oh thank you so much :teehee: I hope so, it would be a heaven if that happened. Thanks a lot! :wub2:

Hey! :bye:

a very small update. I have an official version of my video, the first one was like the director´s cut, this one´s a bit better, prettier colours, not that many shots in verses and more shots from the night Bratislava. Enjoyyy. :mf_rosetinted:

p63QfKfwgsU

Hi Lucia, I enjoyed it even more than the first one as I prefer videos with not many cuts. Just saw your new pictures in newspaper. Gorgeous!!! That means that you are not just singer and painter but as well photomodel? Hard to choose? :thumb_yello:

Hi Lucia, I enjoyed it even more than the first one as I prefer videos with not many cuts. Just saw your new pictures in newspaper. Gorgeous!!! That means that you are not just singer and painter but as well photomodel? Hard to choose? :thumb_yello:

I´m a drawer. Not a painter. I, unfortunately, suck with colours. And woo I´m glad you read that article. :aah: Oh and photomodel.. I´d need to be SKINNY. I´m not skinny. I´m a woman. :mf_rosetinted: So I need to accept the fact I won´t ever be a model. :crybaby:

:original:

• 2 weeks later...