Miss.roxy (Lucia Lancosova) thread!

Miss.roxy

Hey friends!

Today my official first music video came out, It´s my very first song called Mama skús mi veriť (Mama,try to believe me). This was recorded 2 weeks ago in Bratislava. And the link for this video is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6ZpFN_8rY

I hope you´ll like it and as MFC is like my family, I needed to share it with you! My biggest dream seems to slowly come true. I can´t believe it. :wub2:

My official website: http://www.lucialancosova.sk

Edited by Miss.roxy
update

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey friends!

Today my official first music video came out, It´s my very first song called Mama skús mi veriť (Mama,try to believe me). This was recorded 2 weeks ago in Bratislava. And the link for this video is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6ZpFN_8rY

I hope you´ll like it and as MFC is like my family, I needed to share it with you! My biggest dream seems to slowly come true. I can´t believe it. :wub2:

oh my god, wow wow wow, congrats! :wub2:

tell us all about it :wink2:

Thank you girls!

Hm, what can I tell. It was so cool, filming was fun, in the scene between a fountain - those tears are there because I was cold, not because of emotions. :aah: But it looks like. :wink2:

We were filming since the morning until the next morning. I didn´t eat, I didn´t sleep, but it was worth it. I love it :)

Btw .. lyrics meaning -

It´s a girl singing to her mother that she needs to be free, not to be that much under the control and she really wants her mum to believe her and to let her try the taste of life, because she´s not a kid anymore. :thumb_yello:

Thank you girls!

Hm, what can I tell. It was so cool, filming was fun, in the scene between a fountain - those tears are there because I was cold, not because of emotions. :aah: But it looks like. :wink2:

We were filming since the morning until the next morning. I didn´t eat, I didn´t sleep, but it was worth it. I love it :)

Btw .. lyrics meaning -

It´s a girl singing to her mother that she needs to be free, not to be that much under the control and she really wants her mum to believe her and to let her try the taste of life, because she´s not a kid anymore. :thumb_yello:

When you'll be famous, I'll brag that I knew you before :mf_rosetinted:

So, did you write the song or..? And did you get the chance because of Slovakia's Got Talent? I bet this is really exciting for you :biggrin2:

When you'll be famous, I'll brag that I knew you before :mf_rosetinted:

So, did you write the song or..? And did you get the chance because of Slovakia's Got Talent? I bet this is really exciting for you :biggrin2:

Oh thank you ;) No I did not, my agent did. I´m so happy. I dreamt of it since I was a child.

Wonka thanks a lot baby, I waited some kind of ironic funny comment! :teehee::wub2::huglove:

Wow , that's awesome ! :biggrin2:

Don't you feel strange to see yourslef in a music video ??

thanks. I do a bit. xD I still didn´t realize that everyone in the world can see my video now. :aah:

Wonka thanks a lot baby, I waited some kind of ironic funny comment! :teehee::wub2::huglove:

thanks. I do a bit. xD I still didn´t realize that everyone in the world can see my video now. :aah:

Nope :no: no ironic funny comments in this case...:thumb_yello:

Congratulations! :thumb_yello:

you have a beautiful voice and the video is very cute

I wish him much success in his career :wink2:

Nope :no: no ironic funny comments in this case...:thumb_yello:

Thank you girls. I love ya. :group_hug:

oh, youre so lucky! You can draw AND sing. xD

:clap:

Thank you :wub2:

Wow, how talented you are! :thumb_yello:

A beautiful girl with a great voice, and your drawing is absolutely fantastic too!

Your parents must be incredible proud of you! :thumb_yello:

Only mum is. :aah: thank you too :huglove

:

So cool! Nice video and a great song & voice! I wish you lots of success with it!:thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot! :) And thanks to MFC I have so many friends here that support me! :wub2:

Thank you :wub2:

Only mum is. :aah: thank you too :huglove

:

Thanks a lot! :) And thanks to MFC I have so many friends here that support me! :wub2:

I really like your video and your voice.... and you are beautiful :teehee:

Edited by Mina Alisa

Hehe, so when are you coming on MTV? :mf_rosetinted:

Hey Lucia,

I love it, really nice video, and you look really pretty :wink2:.

And when you are getting really famous now I can say I knew you on MFC

AND have a original portrait made by you on my wall :mf_rosetinted:.

-cause it really is in my livingroom on the wall :mf_rosetinted:, lot's off people have asked about it, and they all say it looks axcactly like the kids, so great job :thumb_yello:-

Good luck with well everything coming your way now I quess :teehee:

absolutly talented