New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

Why not? :naughty: Thanks to EMD I know a bit of France :roftl:

In future every MFCer will be multi-lingual :wink2:

I´ve tried to learn the lyrics once and again (no need to say that I failed, do I?) and still,when I listen to it, I can hear some words in english :aah: I perfectly hear "biscuits" and two or three words I can´t recall now :aah:

Oh wow.:thumb_yello:

I think he might soon have a song in Korean, too.:naughty:

We may get the shortest Mika song ever....have a try Meeks! :roftl::roftl:

I´ve tried to learn the lyrics once and again (no need to say that I failed, do I?) and still,when I listen to it, I can hear some words in english :aah: I perfectly hear "biscuits" and two or three words I can´t recall now :aah:

I tried but it's IMPOSSIBLE to read french words for me...so I asked French speaking Mika fan to write all french lyrics pronunciation in Korean words...and the result was extreamly fun :lmfao:

anyway , now I can perfectly sing EMD now :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Yuna

:aah: i'm trying to figure out where you hear 'biscuits" :aah:

I did better!

I wrote the text with Russian letters, while listening simultaneously with looking at the French text.

Now I can sing looking at the text file in my phone!!!!

:aah: i'm trying to figure out where you hear 'biscuits" :aah:

erm.... he clearly says "biscuits" at 0.45

I did better!

I wrote the text with Russian letters, while listening simultaneously with looking at the French text.

Now I can sing looking at the text file in my phone!!!!

I did with Karen :mf_rosetinted:

I hear "Andy" "John" and "merde" :aah: :aah: :aah:

Oh now I hear the biscuit. That's hilarious!

Wonka you are one to talk...blissful underwear... :fisch:

I kept singing "on dirait te comme ca" instead of "on dirait que t'aimes ca", but I think I've got it straight now. :naughty:

Rosa think of it as "fess kuh tuh", not biscuit.

My own Oldlingspost:

A few days ago I tweeted Dutch Radio2 mentioning Elle me Dit, and that it would be appropiated to their Tour de France item. And just now: they played it! I am a happy bunny:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

knooppunt Knooppunt Kranenbarg

@ @AnnaMariaPetra Nu op #radio2 in de uitzending van Knooppunt, de Franstalige single van Mika

AnnaMariaPetra Anneke

@ @knooppunt Yes, gehoord! Hartstikke leuk dat jullie 'm draaide! (Wat vinden jullie zelf van het nummer?)

59 seconds ago

Great/Hartstikke leuk @knooppunt Dutch Radio2 played/draaide 'Elle me Dit' van @mikasounds!! Mika franstalige #zomerhit @mikafanclub

Oh now I hear the biscuit. That's hilarious!

Wonka you are one to talk...blissful underwear... :fisch:

I kept singing "on dirait te comme ca" instead of "on dirait que t'aimes ca", but I think I've got it straight now. :naughty:

Rosa think of it as "fess kuh tuh", not biscuit.

fess kuh tuh?? :shocked: :shocked:

you really think it´s helping?? :aah:

worst part is trying to pronounce words in a foreign language. I remember when I was 12 or so and wanted to learn by heart the NKOTB lyrics (yes, shame :aah:) I just would write what I listened... so, "step by step, oh baby, gonna get to you girl" was "step ba step, you baby, you me get, you me girl" :aah: it sounds silly, but at least I could sing along... Now with EMD I tried to learn it by reading it in french, and it´s IMPOSSIBLE. So with Karen I haven´t read any lyric, I´ve just written what I hear and though it sounds as odd as "step by step", at least it works.. :aah: :aah:

*waits for the whole MFC to mock at her*:mf_rosetinted:

worst part is trying to pronounce words in a foreign language. I remember when I was 12 or so and wanted to learn by heart the NKOTB lyrics (yes, shame :aah:) I just would write what I listened... so, "step by step, oh baby, gonna get to you girl" was "step ba step, you baby, you me get, you me girl" :aah: it sounds silly, but at least I could sing along... Now with EMD I tried to learn it by reading it in french, and it´s IMPOSSIBLE. So with Karen I haven´t read any lyric, I´ve just written what I hear and though it sounds as odd as "step by step", at least it works.. :aah: :aah:

in reality, they don't sound that similair... at all, in some accents. :aah: Sound nothing alike in mine. But I'm not laughing at you.

:lmfao: I was trying to help you with a bit of a phonetic pronunciation but I guess you need the Spanish version. Fess ke te? :naughty:

French is very difficult if you don't know the pronunciations because so much of it is not phonetic and there are a lot of sounds being almost dropped but not quite. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't hear them at all if you're not familiar with French, even with the words right in front of you.

in reality, they don't sound that similair... at all, in some accents. :aah: Sound nothing alike in mine. But I'm not laughing at you.

I´m spanish and spanish language pronuntiations has nothing to do with english´s, so we need to figure out how to write some words to make them sound as the originals... the sound "-er" from english doesn´t exists here... we don´t pronounce the "r" the same way you do, and of course you are reading what I wrote in "english" but it´s needed to be read in "spanish" so it sounds exactly as the original version....

damn, I´m not making sense at all... :aah::aah:

:lmfao: I was trying to help you with a bit of a phonetic pronunciation but I guess you need the Spanish version. Fess ke te? :naughty:

French is very difficult if you don't know the pronunciations because so much of it is not phonetic and there are a lot of sounds being almost dropped but not quite. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't hear them at all if you're not familiar with French, even with the words right in front of you.

a friend of mine tried to help me with this advice:

"if you need to read french, you just need to put a shoe in your mouth, and then, let your imagination run" :roftl:

I think I´m doing that... :lmfao:

Seriously, Mika speaking french sounds as if he has an olive in his mouth all the time :aah:

Found on Facebook (thanks Eriko :flowers2:), could someone translate what they say, please??? :pinkbow: :pinkbow:

I think they are just taking bits and bobs from his other interviews, saying that he is making his comeback to the charts writing in the language of Molière, etc. but you can't trust my translation at all :naughty:

Seriously, Mika speaking french sounds as if he has an olive in his mouth all the time :aah:

Yes that's about it :lmfao:

I've changed the song to a slower tempo if you want it but I'm not sure that's going to help you :naughty:

I think they are just taking bits and bobs from his other interviews, saying that he is making his comeback writing in the language of Molière, etc. but you can't trust my translation at all :naughty:

Yes that's about it :lmfao:

I've changed the song to a slower tempo if you want it but I'm not sure that's going to help you :naughty:

no, don´t worry, I´ll try with the shoe in my mouth :aah: :aah: there´s no way I can pronounce that "ggggg" sound anyway :roftl: