In the sauna with Mika...

Pamette

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ardentes: une Hutoise s'est retrouvée dans le sauna avec Mika!

Ardente: a young lady find herself in the sauna with Mika

How many of us dream of meeting a star? It happens only to a few people and even more rarely in a sauna. Nervertheless, last Sunday, as she's is Castles of Waters with a few friends , Marjorie met the star of Les Ardentes festival : the famous Mika.

"When I got in, I wanted to do as I always do, turn my towel and turn the heat up", she explains. "Mika was there of one of his friends" "I wasn't aware that it was him yet.I asked his friend if he didn't mind if I did as usual"; That person didn't undertand French, so Mika smiled to his friend and told him "Just say yes"

Then Marjorie started to think. "As he was speaking English , and he I knew Mika was going to be at Les Ardentes, I understood that was him". The young woman wasn't shy, but decided she wouldn't say to him that she knew who he was.

"I didn't want to bother him. But still it's a pity he didn't give us free tickets for his show" she jokes.

A few minutes later, the singer leaves the room smiling to Marjorie and her friends. "He thanked us and said he was leaving because he was really too hot. " " I hope it's not because I had turned the heat up.!"

We'll never know, but many fans would have given anything to be at Marjorie's place.

Loïc Dechène

12/07 09h39

Thank you very much for the translation Anne! :huglove:

Ardentes: une Hutoise s'est retrouvée dans le sauna avec Mika!

Ardente: a young lady find herself in the sauna with Mika

How many of us dream of meeting a star? It happens only to a few people and even more rarely in a sauna. Nervertheless, last Sunday, as she's is Castles of Waters with a few friends , Marjorie met the star of Les Ardentes festival : the famous Mika.

"When I got in, I wanted to do as I always do, turn my towel and turn the heat up", she explains. "Mika was there of one of his friends" "I wasn't aware that it was him yet.I asked his friend if he didn't mind if I did as usual"; That person didn't undertand French, so Mika smiled to his friend and told him "Just say yes"

Then Marjorie started to think. "As he was speaking English , and he I knew Mika was going to be at Les Ardentes, I understood that was him". The young woman wasn't shy, but decided she wouldn't say to him that she knew who he was.

"I didn't want to bother him. But still it's a pity he didn't give us free tickets for his show" she jokes.

A few minutes later, the singer leaves the room smiling to Marjorie and her friends. "He thanked us and said he was leaving because he was really too hot. " " I hope it's not because I had turned the heat up.!"

We'll never know, but many fans would have given anything to be at Marjorie's place.

Loïc Dechène

12/07 09h39

Thanx Anne! :thumb_yello:

I used Google translator, but it was an awful translation. No machine can replace a human mind.

i am wondering why Wonka hasn't come out with a photo caption for this article :fisch:

:roftl:

Because Wonka is very busy in RL handling all the things to go to Oporto....

and because it didn't occur to me, either....:mf_rosetinted:

Would pls a mod add the translation to the first post? :original:

Crazyaboutmika did it ;)

Originally Posted by crazyaboutmika

The title: Ardente: a young lady find herself in the sauna with Mika

Loïc Dechène

12/07 09h39

edit: oops sorry I just realized you asked for this translation to be on the first page... sorry for my bad english...

Because Wonka is very busy in RL handling all the things to go to Oporto....

and because it didn't occur to me, either....:mf_rosetinted:

:aah: lots of things didn't happen to you & it never stopped you from using your imagination :fisch:

all you have to do is post a pic of steam & tell us to imagine Mika is in there somewhere! :biggrin2:

:aah: lots of things didn't happen to you & it never stopped you from using your imagination :fisch:

all you have to do is post a pic of steam & tell us to imagine Mika is in there somewhere! :biggrin2:

Oh, no, don't cook Mika, please :lmfao:

and because Da Sauna is much too hot for Da fresh products ; they would melt in there :naughty:

:naughty:

:teehee:

Hold on a sec...

:thumb_yello:

I mean adding it to the first post so that everyone can see it ;)

That how I understood it :thumb_yello:

Maybe we should ask in the ask the mods thread :wink2:

I'm off to cook, although I'd love to stay and see what Wonkita will come up with :naughty:

:bye:

Holding on? To what? :naughty:

That how I understood it :thumb_yello:

Maybe we should ask in the ask the mods thread :wink2:

I'm off to cook, although I'd love to stay and see what Wonkita will come up with :naughty:

:bye:

Unfortunately, Wonkita won't be making a caption this time....:no:

Uh-oh, just check what comes up when u google guy in a sauna pic...:teehee:

Unfortunately, Wonkita won't be making a caption this time....:no:

Uh-oh, just check what comes up when u google guy in a sauna pic...:teehee:

I just tried :blush-anim-cl: Muy calliente :teehee:

I also noticed something very sweet :wub2:

The last one who posts gets to be in the sauna with Mika when you look at the thread tittle, you see:

In the sauna with Mika ***** (your user's name) :swoon:

The last one who posts gets to be in the sauna with Mika when you look at the thread tittle, you see:

:aah::lmao:

In the sauna with Mika... ''BiaIchihara'' ...me likes

:das:

:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:glasses3:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived