Mika speaks on ITV2 Amy Tribute

Hi there everyone.

My son's first words to me this morning were "Mika spoke on an Amy Winehouse tribute doc last night".

Apparently he said she was the first one, of many women who now dominate the charts. He speaks at the end according to Steve (my son) I haven't seen it yet, but I thought I'd post the link on here for anyone who want to watch it on ITV Player. I hope it works.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/bychannel/default.html?Filter=ITV2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there everyone.

My son's first words to me this morning were "Mika spoke on an Amy Winehouse tribute doc last night".

Apparently he said she was the first one, of many women who now dominate the charts. He speaks at the end according to Steve (my son) I haven't seen it yet, but I thought I'd post the link on here for anyone who want to watch it on ITV Player. I hope it works.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/bychannel/default.html?Filter=ITV2

It doesn't work,it says, sorry,the video could not be found :boxed:

Finally! I found him :aah: aah, I hate ITV player adverts. It's an old recording I think. From...I've forgotten when xD

I dont know how to record it but I could try record it from my phone then post it....?

Youre all very welcome! :biggrin2:

thank you :thumb_yello:

if anyone has a better quality though.... :teehee:

Yes :aah: ...just thought it's better than nothing in the meantime xD

Oh yeh! I was watching that last night, and he came on and he was speaking from the BRITS 2009 and I gasped and screamed :aah:

that's when it was! xD

Thank you Marilyn and qwurtie!

Isn't that from the Brits 2010? :wink2:

I wasn't sure where it was from. I know it was only a little bit. But just a little bit of Mika is worth 2 hours of anyone else.

I thought it was a good documentary. It just goes to show that fame is not all it's cracked up to be. It often seems to seek out weaknesses and turns them against the person, as it did with Amy.

I wasn't sure where it was from. I know it was only a little bit. But just a little bit of Mika is worth 2 hours of anyone else.

I thought it was a good documentary. It just goes to show that fame is not all it's cracked up to be. It often seems to seek out weaknesses and turns them against the person, as it did with Amy.

it's a precious bit, since I had never seen it on video before :wub2:

I recognized his outfit, that's why I said it was from the Brits 2010 :original:

Archived