Woman dumps husband for boyband. Are we as bad?

babspanky

Everything turned out differently for me. Seclusion and unwillingness to communicate, loss of friends. Because I lost interest in everything and everyone. So much so, that now I am cinemaddict. I look a heap of any films in order to somehow distract my thoughts from Mika. If sometime I wanted to go to Europe for His concert, but now I have become sluggish and do not want anything. Five years of jumps from euphoria to depression, from depression to euphoria. Now I don't have any forces even to depression. Maybe it is temporary.

It touches me every time how well you can reflect on yourself, Lena. Whilst there are many people in denial about being over-obsessive about certain aspects of their 'Mika fandom', you are always honest to not only yourself but also to us, forum members. I believe that knowing your problem is the first step in solving it and I hope you realise that while you may have lost some real life friends, you do have some 'online' friends on this site who listen to you. :original:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can learn from each other. I know nothing about celebrities :biggrin2:

Excellent... :thumb_yello:

Everything turned out differently for me. Seclusion and unwillingness to communicate, loss of friends. Because I lost interest in everything and everyone. So much so, that now I am cinemaddict. I look a heap of any films in order to somehow distract my thoughts from Mika. If sometime I wanted to go to Europe for His concert, but now I have become sluggish and do not want anything. Five years of jumps from euphoria to depression, from depression to euphoria. Now I don't have any forces even to depression. Maybe it is temporary.

Hopefully it is temporary. :huglove:

hmm...i'm sorry, but this sounds very worrying...hopefully it is temporary but as a medical professional i have to advise that you should consider seeing a doctor...please at least *think* about it...

:shocked:

:blink:

Have you tried medical help yet, Lena?

I do not want to lose what feeling I have in attitude to Mika. Even if this is so ugly. I do not want any doctors ... Lobotomy?)

Most likely, you're right. I am feeling confused even when selecting emoticons. Any of them are not fit me. But on a sort of my work I have to undergo examination by a psychiatrist. I can not complain about a problem).

It touches me every time how well you can reflect on yourself, Lena. Whilst there are many people in denial about being over-obsessive about certain aspects of their 'Mika fandom', you are always honest to not only yourself but also to us, forum members. I believe that knowing your problem is the first step in solving it and I hope you realise that while you may have lost some real life friends, you do have some 'online' friends on this site who listen to you. :original:

And I can not be ashamed of my over-obsession and to deny its existence. If can call it an obsession, but not otherwise. More terrible option for me if I shall grow cold to Him. I do not want that such time has come, that I shall consider those years as years wasted.

Excellent... :thumb_yello:

Hopefully it is temporary. :huglove:

As all life)

Forgive me for your time, girls! I should to watch a movie. Need for surfacing from a reality.

edit Thank you, nas!)

I do not want to lose what feeling I have in attitude to Mika. Even if this is so ugly. I do not want any doctors ... Lobotomy?)

I know this feeling very well. With one though that I can became cold to him, I have a panic. I don't want to live without him and lose all that I have now. I can't complain that my RL is boring. Moreover, I have people to love and to care, my son brings me unforgettable feelings, and we have interesting events and I have non-mikafans good friends.

But without him... I can't even imagine. I remember my life before Mika, and even if I had a lot of interesting things - it feels like it lacked something.

WOW! This thread is SO interesting!!! I am still reading through it ... sure made me think and examine myself! I am pretty tame in action but I know that is just because I do not have the means to do what I truly want. Good thing I do not have any type of savings or valuables because as soon as a tour was announced it would be G O N E! As it is, I think I have done very well for a person with as limited means as I . . . I have seen Mika 4 times and had to travel over 1,000 miles each time. I made HUGE sacrifices to see him and did whatever I had to. I think of my state of mind when I find out he is coming to America and it is rather scary! :roftl:

hmm...i'm sorry, but this sounds very worrying...hopefully it is temporary but as a medical professional i have to advise that you should consider seeing a doctor...please at least *think* about it...

i love seeing medical professionals on MFC...always reassures me i'm in good hands...:naughty::naughty:

And I can not be ashamed of my over-obsession and to deny its existence. If can call it an obsession, but not otherwise. More terrible option for me if I shall grow cold to Him. I do not want that such time has come, that I shall consider those years as years wasted.

[/b]

i hope you won't ever consider any of this wasted. you're going through emotions and you're growing, and it will make you into the person you will be in the future. I am SO glad i'm not overly obsessed with mika anymore (or i should say right now) because it makes my real life better, but i learned a lot during that time about myself that i wouldn't want to miss.

. I think of my state of mind when I find out he is coming to America and it is rather scary! :roftl:

i know exactly what you mean...:aah:

Archived