If Mika Asked You To Marry Him...

Toothpaste

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl: You'll find that somehow a lot of the married types on here have managed to find husbands that are surprisingly tolerant of varying levels of Mika obsession. :fisch:

A Mika cutout :lmfao: Dammit, why hadn't I thought of THAT before? That would be a most excellent addition to my Mika shrine. :mf_rosetinted:

Put it in your bedroom.... Your husband will love it :mf_rosetinted:

Mine too , for sure :floor:

I once tried... Last time I saw him he signed a kind of poster a friend of mine did... it ended up in a frame hanging on my bedroom´s wall :mf_rosetinted:

Day 1.... everything ok, husband didn´t moan.

Day 2... still ok... I was a bit surprised about his non reaction.

Day 3.... WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT PIC AND WHEN DID YOU PUT IT THERE?? NO WAY I´M HAVING MIKA IN MY F*CKING BEDROOM

So now it´s in my pc-room :mf_rosetinted:

oh, btw... don´t you remember that girl who also gave him a pic of them both getting married, and then she asked him on twitter and he tweeted that infamous "DON´T MOAN WIFE"??

hilarious... :roftl: :roftl:

well he tote remembered her from that pic, so note to self: if i wanna be remembered (as SmileyCrazy.gif) give him something similar :mf_rosetinted:

I once tried... Last time I saw him he signed a kind of poster a friend of mine did... it ended up in a frame hanging on my bedroom´s wall :mf_rosetinted:

Day 3.... WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT PIC AND WHEN DID YOU PUT IT THERE?? NO WAY I´M HAVING MIKA IN MY F*CKING BEDROOM

:lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

We really have the same husband :naughty:

Being proposed by such a young handsome man? mmmmmmm don't bring me into tempation! Can't I have both! I mean, I love my hubby! he's very good to me! We had a talk yesterday and he think's it's okay for me to go see Mika a couple of times next year! As long as I save the money myself by working as a cleaning lady!

A young handsome man for somedays and my hubby when the young one is bussy doing his thing! LOL! Paradise!:wub2:

Being proposed by such a young handsome man? mmmmmmm don't bring me into tempation! Can't I have both! I mean, I love my hubby! he's very good to me! We had a talk yesterday and he think's it's okay for me to go see Mika a couple of times next year! As long as I save the money myself by working as a cleaning lady!

A young handsome man for somedays and my hubby when the young one is bussy doing his thing! LOL! Paradise!:wub2:

Naughty Jojotje!!!:teehee:

Depends who you get to grope :das:

Silver, silver, silver... i think this calls for a little trip to the Naughty Corner!

Wonka, take care of you, will you?

We have requested one for the anniversary :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

yes, i'm in charge of cutting the cardboard around the original Mika :mf_rosetinted::aah:

by the way guys, this isn't the first thread about a similar subjet...

we had one wayyyy back in 2007

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9696

:aah:

I'm not amazed :naughty:

EDIT: I had forgotten about it but I have actually posted in that thread :doh:

Then again, I'm subscribed to more than 9OO :lmfao:

Archived