Cellar for Mikaphobics

crazyaboutmika

i think my mother belongs here. even though she's likes Mika (the carefully chosen selections i've played for her anyway) she's definitely phobic of some sort. she would say Mika's going to hell & i'd be going there with Him if she ever heard Love Today (for being too lustful) or Toy Boy (for mentioning magic & for sounding homosexual) or Blame It On The Weather (for the word 'adore' because only jesus is worthy of adoration or something. oh, plus she'd not be too keen on another song about blaming) or several other songs too, unless He and i and everyone else who listens to those songs repents before we die; then she'd pray for us, probably do spiritual warfare too. omg she had a praying fit when she finally figured out He says 'damn' in WAG because that's speaking damnation into our lives or something; i dunno i wasn't really listening to her :teehee::roftl:

i'm not sure what her punishment should be. any suggestions?

:shocked:

Very difficult to choose a punishment. :teehee:

I have a work aquaintence who says that Mika 'upsets' her. :shocked:

Throw her in for a month.

That'll be my family then :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'll throw my 2 sons in, no problem:teehee:Not hubby, he lets me go anywhere i want, if it makes me happy, life's too short, do what you want to do:wink2:

You'll have to choose a suitable punishment for them. :naughty:

i think you could punish even me with that...

:mf_rosetinted:

:aah: NOOOO:aah: you're still calling mika's music a punishment...but i like the withdrawal part...:thumb_yello::naughty:

you'd be giving them THE time of their lives...:shocked:

So another one who doesn't like BTT :shocked::teehee:

If you don't like something and you're forced to be around it, isn't it a punishment? :blink: For us, NO! For MIKAhaters, I'd say yes :aah:

Isn't rehabilitation a (sometimes illusionary) aim of incarceration? Going to MIKAgigs could convert them :biggrin2:

i think my mother belongs here. even though she's likes Mika (the carefully chosen selections i've played for her anyway) she's definitely phobic of some sort. she would say Mika's going to hell & i'd be going there with Him if she ever heard Love Today (for being too lustful) or Toy Boy (for mentioning magic & for sounding homosexual) or Blame It On The Weather (for the word 'adore' because only jesus is worthy of adoration or something. oh, plus she'd not be too keen on another song about blaming) or several other songs too, unless He and i and everyone else who listens to those songs repents before we die; then she'd pray for us, probably do spiritual warfare too. omg she had a praying fit when she finally figured out He says 'damn' in WAG because that's speaking damnation into our lives or something; i dunno i wasn't really listening to her :teehee::roftl:

i'm not sure what her punishment should be. any suggestions?

:shocked: yikes...

So another one who doesn't like BTT :shocked::teehee:

actually i do like BTT. just not sure how i would feel after a whole night of it...:naughty:

Isn't rehabilitation a (sometimes illusionary) aim of incarceration? Going to MIKAgigs could convert them :biggrin2:

it's still way too nice IMO, they'd have to earn that chance somehow...:shun:

Dark cellar, chained to a radiator, one month, Cliff Richard music?

now that's more along my way of thinking...:biggrin2:

• 6 months later...
What's he done? :sneaky2:

As I was logging in , he complained that our teens would never do anything in life and that I wasn't either (to sum it up)

I really feel like smashing the pumpkin again :aah:

Nothing to do with Mika though :doh: unless my time online, so I guess that counts :mikacool:

The pumkin went to bed so I can breathe now :thumb_yello: