Cellar for Mikaphobics

crazyaboutmika

It was him. When I went into the kitchen he was moving away from my coputer and laughing. Me, being a bit dim, didn't realise what he had done until the comments started to come in. :sneaky2:

And because of him I almost had a heart attack when I read that! :shocked: (but no chocolate??)

Edited by krysady

I think it's for people in general who say mean or nasty things about Mika. Or for those who restrict us from attending gigs or enjoying Mikas music.

I think we all know a few of these people. And when they annoy us and push us to our limit they get sent to the Cellar.

ok, gotcha!:thumb_yello:

So far, we have Silver's bro, my husband, Cassilda's , Treasa's son and a few of her so called "facebook friends" she couldn't keep as friends because they made nasty comments about Mika fans after Treasa's son posted a fake status on her name...I don't know how many they are, you'll have to ask Treasa :naughty:

Oooo, so many already...

Plus tied to a radiator. AND Mika playing all day long (but that is obvious :naughty:)

:lmao:

Plus tied to a radiator. AND Mika playing all day long (but that is obvious :naughty:)

hmm. i'm not sure why you guys see playing mika all day as a punishment? :boxed::roftl:

i do understand that these will be the people that don't like mika's music, but won't they just end up falling in love with it? :naughty:

i'd say play their own music all day long until they can't stand it any longer...:teehee:

hmm. i'm not sure why you guys see playing mika all day as a punishment? :boxed::roftl:

i do understand that these will be the people that don't like mika's music, but won't they just end up falling in love with it? :naughty:

i'd say play their own music all day long until they can't stand it any longer...:teehee:

Well, if they end up falling in love with Mika's music, I can't think of a better ending :thumb_yello:

hey^^

I´d like to put in some of my classates.They call da boss a fag and say many other nasty things:sneaky2:

All day and all night long :biggrin2:

that`s what I just wanted ot make sure:mf_rosetinted:...

and you know... I thought we might really put a tv in there... to play mika in parc de princes and stuff you know... So they`ll listen to the album half of the day and the other half is for concerts:naughty:

just so they get used to everything...:mf_rosetinted:

ah...and. I´d like to put my classmates there for a few weeks. Depends on how they behave butthey still have to go to school ofc...

I hope they will be in solitary confinement

connie_jail.gif

The smiley is awesome! :roftl::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

He said in Treasa's name: "I dont like Mika anymore, I've realised he's over rated and i listen to him too much"

Blasphemy! But we knew there must be a catch.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Plus tied to a radiator. AND Mika playing all day long (but that is obvious)

Hehehehe may I be a guard? :naughty:

Well, I have one acquaintance, she hates Mika and has no reasons at all. Nobody forces her to listen to him, nobody drills her mind with talking about him... I don't think she has a clear idea who is Mika at all :sneaky2:

I demand punishment :bash:

So far, we have Silver's bro, my husband, Cassilda's , Treasa's son and a few of her so called "facebook friends" she couldn't keep as friends because they made nasty comments about Mika fans after Treasa's son posted a fake status on her name...I don't know how many they are, you'll have to ask Treasa :naughty:

I'm not sure my hubby fits in here :dunno:

In fact, he doesn't dislike Mika, in the opposite, sometimes he starts to sing lines from Mika's songs :naughty:

(I seeeee you, for example, and we are golden :roftl:)

I think it's for people in general who say mean or nasty things about Mika. Or for those who restrict us from attending gigs or enjoying Mikas music.

I think we all know a few of these people. And when they annoy us and push us to our limit they get sent to the Cellar.

Allright, know I know he has to be locked into the cellar too :sneaky2::roftl:

i'd say play their own music all day long until they can't stand it any longer...:tee hee:

First it's a punishment, but if/when they do fall in love with it (and we have to monitor it very carefully :naughty:) we quit playing it and let them suffer from withdrawal symptoms :roftl:

Well, if they end up falling in love with Mika's music, I can't think of a better ending :thumb_yello:

Happy Ending :biggrin2:

hey^^

I´d like to put in some of my classates.They call da boss a fag and say many other nasty things:sneaky2:

that`s what I just wanted ot make sure:mf_rosetinted:...

and you know... I thought we might really put a tv in there... to play mika in parc de princes and stuff you know... So they`ll listen to the album half of the day and the other half is for concerts:naughty:

just so they get used to everything...:mf_rosetinted:

ah...and. I´d like to put my classmates there for a few weeks. Depends on how they behave butthey still have to go to school ofc...

When MIKA starts touring again, we give them a bit of time out of the cell and take them to every gig possible. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Siu

i think my mother belongs here. even though she's likes Mika (the carefully chosen selections i've played for her anyway) she's definitely phobic of some sort. she would say Mika's going to hell & i'd be going there with Him if she ever heard Love Today (for being too lustful) or Toy Boy (for mentioning magic & for sounding homosexual) or Blame It On The Weather (for the word 'adore' because only jesus is worthy of adoration or something. oh, plus she'd not be too keen on another song about blaming) or several other songs too, unless He and i and everyone else who listens to those songs repents before we die; then she'd pray for us, probably do spiritual warfare too. omg she had a praying fit when she finally figured out He says 'damn' in WAG because that's speaking damnation into our lives or something; i dunno i wasn't really listening to her :teehee::roftl:

i'm not sure what her punishment should be. any suggestions?

Grace Kelly during the day and By The Time at night :roftl:

i think you could punish even me with that...

:mf_rosetinted:

First it's a punishment, but if/when they do fall in love with it (and we have to monitor it very carefully :naughty:) we quit playing it and let them suffer from withdrawal symptoms :roftl:

:aah: NOOOO:aah: you're still calling mika's music a punishment...but i like the withdrawal part...:thumb_yello::naughty:

When MIKA starts touring again, we give them a bit of time out of the cell and take them to every gig possible. :thumb_yello:

you'd be giving them THE time of their lives...:shocked:

i think my mother belongs here. even though she's likes Mika (the carefully chosen selections i've played for her anyway) she's definitely phobic of some sort. she would say Mika's going to hell & i'd be going there with Him if she ever heard Love Today (for being too lustful) or Toy Boy (for mentioning magic & for sounding homosexual) or Blame It On The Weather (for the word 'adore' because only jesus is worthy of adoration or something. oh, plus she'd not be too keen on another song about blaming) or several other songs too, unless He and i and everyone else who listens to those songs repents before we die; then she'd pray for us, probably do spiritual warfare too. omg she had a praying fit when she finally figured out He says 'damn' in WAG because that's speaking damnation into our lives or something; i dunno i wasn't really listening to her :teehee::roftl:

i'm not sure what her punishment should be. any suggestions?

Did she say anything about Billy Brown? I think that's just a bit more homosexual than Toy Boy :teehee:

Throw her in for a month or two, and play the songs she complains about on repeat for the duration of her sentence...:thumb_yello:

That'll be my family then :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Did she say anything about Billy Brown? I think that's just a bit more homosexual than Toy Boy :teehee:

Throw her in for a month or two, and play the songs she complains about on repeat for the duration of her sentence...:thumb_yello:

oh no, she's never heard Billy Brown, she almost did once but i caught it before the 'fell in love with another man' line. she asked why i switched songs so quickly so i said it wasn't Mika & had forgotten to delete it from my MP3player :sweatdrop:

i think playing the songs would make her worse :roftl:

oh no, she's never heard Billy Brown, she almost did once but i caught it before the 'fell in love with another man' line. she asked why i switched songs so quickly so i said it wasn't Mika & had forgotten to delete it from my MP3player :sweatdrop:

Hahaha nice save:naughty:

We would just keep playing them until she started to love them or at least gave up trying...:roftl::roftl:

your mom's very religious, isn't she? :shocked: