• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I literally love Mika's style! :blush-anim-cl: this is my favorite jacket of all! its pink,but man i love ittt :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

mika-282984.jpg

(and i think it suits him)

fp_4201995.jpg

awards1.jpg

yeah also green looks good on him.... well doesnt everything look good on him :wink2::wink2::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
Just one question, what does it mean this mark on the sleeve of his jacket? I've noticed the same mark on Max and Curtis shirts :teehee: sorry for my ignorance :blush-anim-cl:

mika4fj.jpg

I think they're being creative with the placement of their watermark, as it's visible in their logo on this pic:

mika_2.jpg

Much better than their name across his face! But confusing, because I'd never figure out what it was if I hadn't noticed the one photo with a logo! :doh:

I think they're being creative with the placement of their watermark, as it's visible in their logo on this pic:

mika_2.jpg

Much better than their name across his face! But confusing, because I'd never figure out what it was if I hadn't noticed the one photo with a logo! :doh:

:doh: thanks, I thought it was a special mark of the clothes they use in the show. Yeah better this than across his face :sneaky2:

• 3 weeks later...