Top 10 Memories from 2011

WeAreGolden*

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 - Meeting MFCers from all over the world in the Summer, before Festival Marés Vivas. Some I had met before (and it was a real pleasure to meet again) and others I met for the first time (and can't wait for the next one). :wub2:

2 - Seeing Mika live one more time (never fails to make me happy).

3 - Meeting Mika for the 3rd time (always a pleasure, even when we're being swallowed by a fangurling crowd)

4 - Finally having the chance to ask him for an autograph, exactly 5 years after I first heard him (and I mean *exactly*, probably with a difference of only a day or two) :aah:

5 - Seeing Bon Jovi live for the 2nd time, in the biggest concert I've been to (around 60.000 people) :wub2:

6 - Receiving Christmas Cards from all over the world :mf_lustslow:

7 - Winning a few contests on Facebook/Twitter. :naughty: I ended up getting a Queen limited edition vinyl single, a box with Queen's first 5 albums (special remastered edition) and a lovely iMMa bag! :biggrin2: I also won tickets for a small Scissor Sisters show, but couldn't go. :sneaky2:

8 - Getting a ticket to see Coldplay next year (they sold out a few minutes after I bought mine :aah:)

I'll come back with numbers 9 and 10! :roftl:

May I joinn youuuu???? *Puppy eyes* Lolll :aah:

let's make our own group!

Of course, you're from Indonesia and I KNOW you.

At least if Southeast Asia group went so well, Mika could come to our region (Southeast Asia) routinely :teehee:

Oh how did that happen?

ahah I was seeing the Pope live, you know, there are lots of people who work for television, and one of them laid his big camera right in front of me! So that evening I switched on my TV and saw my face on the screen! My reactions were ---> :shocked::roftl:

I put mine in time order:

1. Traveling to London to see the MP gig in January with my husband and hearing Mika singing Grace Kelly the way he did in some videos I used to watch year 2007 :mf_lustslow: Definitely one of my most special Mika moments ever. Meeting Melachi and meeting MFCers and having tea with them after the gig at a lovely tea house (I loved the place!).

2. Seeing my parents again in Northern Finland in February (we don't see each other often) and visiting ice castle and Tin-Tin restaurant made of ice.

3. Having a new tattoo.

4. Traveling to Milan with one of my sons to play and watch football. It's always special to do things together.

5. Seeing the newest member of our family in May (my sister in law had a beautiful baby boy).

6. Spending family holidays in Cyprus in June (a lot of sun, good food, swimming). Loved it!

7. Traveling to Hungary to Balaton Sound Festival to see Mika and giving him the Yearbook after the show.

8. Traveling to Compiegne, Liege and Corsica, seeing fantastic shows and meeting a lot of people. Awww, good times.

9. Doing two festival trips to Switzerland, first to Paleo Festival and then to Schaffhousen, seeing Mika doing a lovely sound check before his last show and meeting him afterwards in pouring rain :roftl: It was lovely :wub2:

10. Learning to drive a car again after a long break (I still don't like it :aah:) and watching my kids learning so many new things this semester and getting their school reports yesterday (proud mommy moment) .

ahah I was seeing the Pope live, you know, there are lots of people who work for television, and one of them laid his big camera right in front of me! So that evening I switched on my TV and saw my face on the screen! My reactions were ---> :shocked::roftl:

Oh wow that's wild :roftl: When the pope came to Toronto he went to an old airforce base that holds 400,000 (I think?) We don't have stadiums here so there aren't many places for more than 20,000 people to gather at once. I think I'd have a better chance of getting on TV just from walking home from work than when the pope is here :naughty:

meeting MFCers and having tea with them after the gig at a lovely tea house (I loved the place!).

I went back there in May with Zoots. We were the only ones there. She loved it too! We had hoped to go back a second time but never managed it. I think it will always be on my list of things to do in London. Oh, there were some people in that room in Kettner's that day. We could see them from the tea room :naughty:

10. Learning to drive a car again after a long break (I still don't like it :aah:)

I haven't driven for years now! I don't think I'd ever have to learn again because I probably spent 4 hours a day in my car for 15 years :aah: but I am glad I don't need it anymore. Are you driving on a regular basis now?

Oh wow that's wild :roftl: When the pope came to Toronto he went to an old airforce base that holds 400,000 (I think?) We don't have stadiums here so there aren't many places for more than 20,000 people to gather at once. I think I'd have a better chance of getting on TV just from walking home from work than when the pope is here :naughty:

ahh, I understand! :D So do you live exactly in Toronto? :aah:

2011 was the absolute W O R S T year of my life.

So I have nothing good to say at all. :no:

.... I just hope that 2012 can be better.

And the guy (very famous here too :teehee:) on your avatar couldn't help to make your year really good???

I don't think I can think of 10 since 2011 has been one of the worst years of my life. I will try 5.

1. Meeting one of The Killers. (Ronnie Vannucci)

2. Seeing Hurts twice.

3. Seeing The Feeling. (I had been waiting a few years)

4. Making new friends at concerts.

5. Seeing Ghost: The Musical in Manchester.

I know that 2012 will be better.

And the guy (very famous here too :teehee:) on your avatar couldn't help to make your year really good???

Unfortunately no :no:

ONE good thing DID happen for me in 2011 . . .

I FINALLY got a j o b after over 2 years of being unemployed after I got laid off. So, that was good. And I have been here for 8 months now. :clap:

Aaaah, I've found f1 girls here :wub2:

I'm red bull team :mf_rosetinted:

How about you?

Sorry, I'm a little late :aah:

I used to be a Ferrari fan, but when MS retired and not too long after that Todt and Brown left the team too, it was no longer the team I used to love :dunno: Now I am fan of drivers, not the team. I support Schumi (of course :naughty:) and

Vettel :fangurl: Me and my sister always liked him, even before he stepped into Formula 1, so he's like our little baby (:naughty:), who is two time World Champion now! :groupwave:

So how was the race? :teehee: I bet it was amazing :aah::aah: I wish I could see it live at least once in my lifetime :aah:

and now it's my turn to write 8 of 10 memories :teehee: from 2011

1. Made my first collection of coats and had my first exhibition :biggrin2:

2. Sold 3 coats from my collection :wink2:

3. Meet so many MFCers in person

4. Made vest tail for Mika :blush-anim-cl: and I hope Yasmine gave it to him (cos I gave it to her to give him)

5. Was with my amazing friends GingerLujka and MarinaLollipopGirl from MFC on MIKA's gig :wub2: on Balaton :dance_man:

6. Was LOllipop Girl for the first time and had unforgiven time dancing with my friend and Mika on stage :dance_man:

7. Was two time on summer vacation (Montenegro and Greece)

8. Got followed on Twitter by one of my fav and so cute actor Johhny Lewis :wub2:

I don´t remember any order but:

-this was the first year of me in mfc :yay:

-my close friends who came to my place and organised a lovely b-day party for me ( I moved to another city last year and missed them a lot)

-I met 1 mfc-er in person ^^

-my best friend who needed to travel to her grandparents in the north of Germany and booked her ticket so that she could stop by in my city for 40 mins:aah: (the whole journey took her 2 hours longer that way but she is the best :kachinga: )

-the wonderful people I met here and the x-mas cards I received :huglove:

-when I finally found a job (I´m a student and so it is hard to find something to a littleamount of money)

-when my mika pdp-dvd arrived on 30.12.11. :yay:

I can´t think of much more... this was a tough year... moving to other citys,problems in school and social life...blabla.

I hope 2012 will be better:biggrin2:

This year was great, one of my best by now :aah:

1. Balaton Festival with my friend Pauline from Austria, we met there, it wasnt sure if we both were going but in the end I found her :biggrin2: Oh and just adding: we saw MIKAAA!!! :naughty:

2. Getting to know Mary (mary* on here) :teehee:

3. Meeting Pauline in the easter holidays and going to Vienna after that

4. This year's scout camp :roftl:

5. Making a new friend, Rina, she came to my class in November, shes from Afghanistan but she speaks french

6. Receiving a packet from Mary and sending two :wub2:

7. Fancying about five people :roftl:

8. Being friends with my best friends again, the beginning of the year we had a horrible fight but now its fine again:biggrin2:

9. Finding some great new music

10. Getting an iPaaaaad!!! :wub2: And a camera :aah:

it was such a good year for me cause i met you guys:wub2: (maybe the best thing happened for me)

1-i turned to a HUGE fan of MIKA on the top of last year:blush-anim-cl:

2-my family loved his songs and that made my confidence.

3-i found the best friends i have from school and we had so much fun together.4-i had a trip to turkey with my family and it was so joyful.

5-i moved to baku, a better place where has a chance to see mika:wub2:

6-i joined MFC ,i thought here is just another insane place but it's my second home now.i met the greatest friends that a person can have!:teehee:

7-i start dressing as MIKA's style and wearing colorful things.:blush-anim-cl:

8-i saw ballet performing for the first time and i loved the place.

9-i won a noel album and i recived it about 3weeks ago with a golden signature on it :mf_lustslow:

10-i celebrated christmas and new year officially for the first time! (i'm not christian):biggrin2:

well I'll try to remember! :teehee:

oh and @nemobaermydog I was going to write the same :naughty:

so:

1. at the beginning of the year I got finally normal mobile!

2. soon summer holidays :yay: and I was whole day walking with friends from one park to another, MCDonald's ..etc.

3. met 3 Georgian Mika fans in person! and had fun with them in street :roftl:

4. then I went to my mom's village and made friends with more people than I had last year.

5. back to home and get used to MFC more than before. meet @nemobaermydog here too :teehee:

6. got smth from her :das: and 'sent' back again :roftl:

7. sending and getting X-mas cards from MFCers:wub2:

I think that's all! also I had a hope to get my own laptop for new year but unfortunately no :roftl: so getting it in 2012 :mf_rosetinted:

hope 2012 will be even better year!

edit: I'll add one more :teehee: of course I'm happy to meet you all and MIKA!

now I DON'T CARE! (:

Archived