• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow - gaga looks so classy and cool in ur siggy!:thumb_yello:

Agreed, she's stunning. :shocked:

I want to make a puppet! there are so many tutorials on youtube! :aah: But I think I should focuss more on school or something.. and make one for fun next year....:naughty:

That sounds so cool! Care to share your favourite tutorial videos with us? :das:

That would be a good idea for an MFC project I think, making puppets and then sending them off to other members. :teehee:

That sounds so cool! Care to share your favourite tutorial videos with us? :das:

That would be a good idea for an MFC project I think, making puppets and then sending them off to other members. :teehee:

here are some good tutorials!

(the best)

(this one is the first of a few in a row)

Great idea!! :D But I think when you've finished a puppet, no one would want to give it away!:aah: But making a puppet for something that has to deal with Mika, would be great!:biggrin2:

(the best)

Great idea!! :D But I think when you've finished a puppet, no one would want to give it away!:aah: But making a puppet for something that has to deal with Mika, would be great!:biggrin2:

Oh wow, the first one looks really elaborate! Thanks for the links. :flowers2: Unfortunately I lack the patience to make something so detailed but maybe I can steal a few ideas from those videos. Oh man, I wish I had some materials right now, I haven't made a puppet in ages. :teehee:

:teehee:

of course she is.:mf_rosetinted:

Well said! :naughty:

Agreed, she's stunning. :shocked:

yea!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

(the best)

i've never made a puppet - that would be so cool!:wub2:

Oh wow, the first one looks really elaborate! Thanks for the links. :flowers2: Unfortunately I lack the patience to make something so detailed but maybe I can steal a few ideas from those videos. Oh man, I wish I had some materials right now, I haven't made a puppet in ages. :teehee:

:

You're welcome! I want to start right away! But I'm not very good at sewing the sewing machine, so my mum would have to help me.. :blink: but have you ever made one? thats cool! I only made those sock puppets..:naughty:

yea!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

i've never made a puppet - that would be so cool!:wub2:

I thought about it cause I am a bit addicted to the muppets, so I found some people who made Kermit and other Muppet puppets, and then I found this tutorial!:biggrin2:

Well said! :naughty:

Thank you.:mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome! I want to start right away! But I'm not very good at sewing the sewing machine, so my mum would have to help me.. :blink: but have you ever made one? thats cool! I only made those sock puppets..:naughty:

I've made those too! I've also made a couple of these, I don't know what they're called in English...

vihreatkepparit.jpg

I've made all kinds of puppets/dolls, I wish I had kept them all. I only have like two left. :doh: And I've never made anything as complicated as the guy on that first tutorial.

I've made those too! I've also made a couple of these, I don't know what they're called in English...

vihreatkepparit.jpg

I've made all kinds of puppets/dolls, I wish I had kept them all. I only have like two left. :doh: And I've never made anything as complicated as the guy on that first tutorial.

haha thats cuuute! :biggrin2:

vihreatkepparit.jpg

wow! that's very impressive!! did you at least take pics?:teehee:

I forgot to mention, I made those horse thingys when I was like 10 and loved horses more than anything in the world. It's not like I still have those left and I ride them around my apartment... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:naughty: you sure??:aah:

Sadly no, I don't think I have any pictures of them. And they're not difficult to make, mine were definitely not as cool as those in the picture. :roftl:

darn! :sad: and who says yours weren't as cool?:aah:

aaw, but as a kid, they were very special ;)

Well that's true... :teehee: Oh I miss those times, childhood was awesome.

Wait, what? No it wasn't, being a kid or a teenager was the worst! :roftl:

Photo1185.jpg

I actually like this pic of me :aah:

You should, it's cute. :teehee:

:naughty: you sure??:aah:

darn! :sad: and who says yours weren't as cool?:aah:

Of course I'm sure! *kicks the horseys under her bed* :mf_rosetinted:

I've always been pretty harsh when critisizing myself. :naughty:

You should, it's cute. :teehee:

Of course I'm sure! *kicks the horseys under her bed* :mf_rosetinted:

I've always been pretty harsh when critisizing myself. :naughty:

i knew it!! :roftl::roftl:

LOL! I am 16!:teehee: I am enjoying life! :) I have the best friends I can imagine, and being a fan is so much fun!:biggrin2:

I am not cute. :mf_rosetinted::shun:

If you can get quite a few people to agree with you then I may believe you.

Well I think you are, and I bet there are a lot of others who think so too. :teehee:

LOL! I am 16!:teehee: I am enjoying life! :) I have the best friends I can imagine, and being a fan is so much fun!:biggrin2:

Aww, I'm glad to hear that. I'm happy for you! :huglove:

Archived