:biggrin2:

ah right,I think I get you :aah: by the way does it hurt like when actually getting you're lip pierced or does it just hurt more so after?

This was his bridge piercing we are talking about...that seriously would hurt..plus it was only saturday there that it was bleeding..it is still kinda new,he got it done on friday. meh wish I could hug him :tears:

The bottom lip wasn't bad at all, the most it hurt was when I bit on the stud like an hour after getting it pierced. :aah: It healed very quickly and easily and wasn't painful to get pierced.

The medusa piercing was a totally different case. It stung really badly when I got it done, the pain was pretty immense. It took a bit longer to heal and I've had some difficulties with it every once in a while but it's never been infected or painful. Oral piercings tend to heal fairly quickly, luckily. :naughty:

Aww, that sounds so bad! Bleeding isn't necessarily a bad sign though, some spots just tend to bleed more than others. I got my ear pierced from the cartilage and even a couple days afterwards all it took was a slight touch to it that got it bleeding like crazy. I hope your boyfriend feels better soon though.

Right, I'm off now but Emma, if you have any questions about piercings in the future feel free to ask me in the piercing thread! :biggrin2: I'll be happy to help if I can.

G'night everyone! :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bottom lip wasn't bad at all, the most it hurt was when I bit on the stud like an hour after getting it pierced. :aah: It healed very quickly and easily and wasn't painful to get pierced.

The medusa piercing was a totally different case. It stung really badly when I got it done, the pain was pretty immense. It took a bit longer to heal and I've had some difficulties with it every once in a while but it's never been infected or painful. Oral piercings tend to heal fairly quickly, luckily. :naughty:

Aww, that sounds so bad! Bleeding isn't necessarily a bad sign though, some spots just tend to bleed more than others. I got my ear pierced from the cartilage and even a couple days afterwards all it took was a slight touch to it that got it bleeding like crazy. I hope your boyfriend feels better soon though.

Right, I'm off now but Emma, if you have any questions about piercings in the future feel free to ask me in the piercing thread! :biggrin2: I'll be happy to help if I can.

G'night everyone! :huglove:

Oh okay then,not that I was wanting a medusa piercing anyway :mf_rosetinted: but thanks for letting me know

I know! oh I see...maybe it was dirt of something that caused my ear to bleed I guess.

Okay,aha right :biggrin2: you have helped me,thanks.

Goodnight and sweet dreams.:huglove::huglove:

Take my advice. Don’t trust anyone. If you take everyone for face value - as in, what you know they are, and not who they’re pretending to be - you’ll never make a mistake with anyone. Because all people care about is themselves. They’ll act like you have some worth to them, but really you don’t mean a thing. They don’t give a **** that you have feelings, they just determine your usefulness to them and use you til they deem you have nothing left to offer them. Don’t let that happen. Don’t let people **** you about because, trust me, they will. No matter how hard you try, you can’t please them. They will lie to your face until they can slowly slip out of your life and you’ll be left thinking “but i had so much to offer”. No, you didn’t. You’re useless to them. They don’t want that “love” stuff you want to give them. What good is that? **** that ****. People are going to use you and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

I wanna move to France, and Mair, GO YOU. I WANNA DIE MY HAIR PINK BUT MY SCHOOL IS STUPID AND WON'T LET ME.

yea my HS won't have let me either....:teehee:

Most likely no,at this rate the world will never change its ways..by that I mean the people..certain people.

that's what i thought too...:no:

good luck with the hair btw:thumb_yello: make sure you show us after:wub2:

aww :huglove:

Thanks,I hope it goes well..ya know with bleach and that,I will.

ha look how awesome she is after she falls its like 'Nothing happened here'

1302629611_lady-gaga-falls-off-piano-live-onstage_www_fbgif_com.gif

Your school won't let you? :blink: Do you have to wear school uniforms as well?

Nope, we have quite a strict school when it comes to what we wear. Uniform, no un-natural hair colours, NO MAKE UP, it's not good. No make up at all. The walk around with wipes asking girls to talk off their make up.

It's stupid isn't it :sneaky2:

Nope, we have quite a strict school when it comes to what we wear. Uniform, no un-natural hair colours, NO MAKE UP, it's not good. No make up at all. The walk around with wipes asking girls to talk off their make up.

It's stupid isn't it :sneaky2:

Wow...:shocked: That's like so different compared my school.The head teacher doesn't care what colour we dye our hair or how much make up the girls have on all he cares about is the uniform,which he is very strict on.Maybe you're school is just not keen on the idea of non natural hair colour cos you know some people dye their hair bright colours and it may cause bullying I don't know.

Wow...:shocked: That's like so different compared my school.The head teacher doesn't care what colour we dye our hair or how much make up the girls have on all he cares about is the uniform,which he is very strict on.Maybe you're school is just not keen on the idea of non natural hair colour cos you know some people dye their hair bright colours and it may cause bullying I don't know.

Yes, I think that's probably why, and because it's a distraction. I just wish I went to a french school, they get to wear what they like!

Yes, I think that's probably why, and because it's a distraction. I just wish I went to a french school, they get to wear what they like!

hmm..bullying goes on in my school yet I don't think anyone actually cares cos nothing has been done to help me as am one of victims of bullying. They can wear whatever in America too :teehee: I heard though in a french school they start earlier or its either that they go to school on a Saturday.Can't remember.:aah:

Oh yeah,did you watch the live stream for the born this way foundation launch? :original:

aww :huglove:

Thanks,I hope it goes well..ya know with bleach and that,I will.

ha look how awesome she is after she falls its like 'Nothing happened here'

1302629611_lady-gaga-falls-off-piano-live-onstage_www_fbgif_com.gif

bwahaha!! best save from a fall eva!:thumb_yello::roftl:

yea exactly the distraction, is an issue, also uniformity helps with bullying and lessen class barriers to some extent...

funny i was very anti-uniforms when i was in high school but now i think they're pretty good..:teehee:

the only comfort i can offer you is that when you can do those things (hair styles etc) it feels pretty special -you don't take it for granted..:blush-anim-cl::aah:

hmm..bullying goes on in my school yet I don't think anyone actually cares cos nothing has been done to help me as am one of victims of bullying. They can wear whatever in America too :teehee: I heard though in a french school they start earlier or its either that they go to school on a Saturday.Can't remember.:aah:

Oh yeah,did you watch the live stream for the born this way foundation launch? :original:

Exactly! Nothing really happens here either. Yes, they do start earlier I think, but they get two hours lunch time I think :aah: It must be nice and warm!

bwahaha!! best save from a fall eva!:thumb_yello::roftl:

yea exactly the distraction, is an issue, also uniformity helps with bullying and lessen class barriers to some extent...

funny i was very anti-uniforms when i was in high school but now i think they're pretty good..:teehee:

the only comfort i can offer you is that when you can do those things (hair styles etc) it feels pretty special -you don't take it for granted..:blush-anim-cl::aah:

Yep, I can definately understand why they are a good idea for some people, but even if I had no uniform, and I did get a bit bullied, I get it anyway, so I'd be able to cope!

I like some of Madonna's music, but MAAAAAAN she's a biatch :naughty:

:naughty:yea you gotta take her as she is...:aah: i mostly love her but i don't love her arms :teehee:

What do you think guys?:teehee:

Photo1185-1.jpg

new desktop? nahce!

:naughty:yea you gotta take her as she is...:aah: i mostly love her but i don't love her arms :teehee:

new desktop? nahce!

New picture :aah: not necessarily a desktop,wouldn't want to look at my ugly mug every time I logged on my computer :L

What do you think guys?:teehee:

Photo1185-1.jpg

I like zeeeee colours :teehee:

I entered a comp to win tickets to see her live :aah:

... Goodluck with that. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

new desktop? nahce!

But she's so ungrateful! :tears:

Archived