I am not cute. :mf_rosetinted::shun:

If you can get quite a few people to agree with you then I may believe you.

Well I think you are, and I bet there are a lot of others who think so too. :teehee:

Aww, I'm glad to hear that. I'm happy for you! :huglove:

o please emma knows she's cute - we tell her all the time!!:wub2::aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no I don't..and am not being an attention seeking whore just to be clear on that.

heeeyyy...no one accused you of being an ASW:shocked:

and you SHOULD know you're cute - cos you are! but i'm sorry if you don't hear it enough :huglove:

my maths song adaption :mf_rosetinted:

maths is an awful thing. math is a really awful thing. so get off your ath and dont do some math, do some scienthe, not some math because scienthe is better than mathe. math is an awful awful thing

I just leave it :mf_rosetinted: I rarely even brush my hair aha, I'm cool :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow :aah: I kinda need to...as it really is just a mess then,and then I would get stared at :mf_rosetinted:

maths is an awful thing. math is a really awful thing. so get off your ath and dont do some math, do some scienthe, not some math because scienthe is better than mathe. math is an awful awful thing

wow..nice song :naughty:

luckily for me,I don't do maths anymore :teehee:

I just leave it :mf_rosetinted: I rarely even brush my hair aha, I'm cool :mf_rosetinted:

same here :mf_rosetinted:

I like it :roftl: indeed!!

So I'm writing a series of articles for an upcoming magazine. It's a series of 5 separate interviews. My editor has been pretty lax about setting up the interviews, so I've only done two.

I was under the impression that my deadline was 12th of April.

Turns out it's 12th of March.

:dog::sweatdrop::bash::yikes::fisch::badmood::chair::eek::blowup::giljotiini::jawdrop:

hm..my dreams are pretty odd too I guess.:teehee:

Oh right haha :aah:

yes she is.:mf_rosetinted: not as pretty are you though.:pinkbow:

Edit: OMG Y SHE NAKED!? xD

Mine are always so weird and nightmare-ish, when I wake up I'm like :blink:

Aww, thank you. :blush-anim-cl:

Hahah I don't know, I just found that picture from Google and I thought she deserved to be posted here because she's stunning. :teehee:

Mine are always so weird and nightmare-ish, when I wake up I'm like :blink:

Aww, thank you. :blush-anim-cl:

Hahah I don't know, I just found that picture from Google and I thought she deserved to be posted here because she's stunning. :teehee:

aha same :aah:

You're welcome :teehee:

oh right..not as stunning as the Gaga though...weird...my boyfriend calls me stunning how odd :aah: anyhow going to town now,cya :bye:

oh right..not as stunning as the Gaga though...weird...my boyfriend calls me stunning how odd :aah: anyhow going to town now,cya :bye:

Lady G is in a league of her own, that's for sure. :wink2: But I still think that girl is drop dead gorgeous. :swoon:

Aww, how cute of him! :teehee:

Have a great day! :bye::biggrin2:

Archived