omg cat! *flails* :fangurl:

Well, hello there :mf_boff: i heard my language was being spoken... I thought I'd come and give you some private lessons :das:

:roftl::roftl:

i'm sure i was gonna say smth else but i got distracted by my siggy :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl::roftl:

i'm sure i was gonna say smth else but i got distracted by my siggy :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

*wiggle* *wiggle* *wiggle* *wiggle* *wiggle*

I'm sorry was he singing during that performance :mf_rosetinted:

ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE,IT MUST JUST BE YOU,SO TAKE OFF ALL YOU'RE CLOTHES :naughty::das:

OMG, good one! :lmfao:

These is more recent

hibabarney.jpg

Aww... :wub2:

juliette lewis sings??!:shocked: how did i not know that? :teehee:

so i take it you like natural born killers then?

She does indeed!

Embarrassing confession time: I've never seen Natural Born Killers, despite being a huge Tarantino fan. :blush-anim-cl: I did love Juliette in What's Eating Gilbert Grape though.

Well, hello there :mf_boff: i heard my language was being spoken... I thought I'd come and give you some private lessons :das:

:mf_boff:

How are you little sister? Long time no see. :huglove:

Embarrassing confession time: I've never seen Natural Born Killers, despite being a huge Tarantino fan. :blush-anim-cl: I did love Juliette in What's Eating Gilbert Grape though.

you serious??:shocked:

how many dvds am i gonna have to send u girl?:roftl::roftl: jk

it's awesome - violent and bloody and classic....:teehee:

i confess i haven't seen gilbert grape....though i know the story, does that count?:teehee:

Shower time now girls,bye :bye::das:

Bye! :huglove:

you serious??:shocked:

how many dvds am i gonna have to send u girl?:roftl::roftl: jk

it's awesome - violent and bloody and classic....:teehee:

i confess i haven't seen gilbert grape....though i know the story, does that count?:teehee:

I'm 100% serious. :blush-anim-cl: I have so many skeletons in my closet when it comes to movies, you wouldn't believe it.

So it's a classic screenplay by Tarantino then - just the way I like it. :naughty: I swear to you that man is a genius.

Oh no girlfriend, that doesn't count at all! You have to see it, it's a pretty good film too. The ending always breaks my heart, even though I don't think it's meant to be like that.

Bye! :huglove:

I'm 100% serious. :blush-anim-cl:I have so many skeletons in my closet when it comes to movies, you wouldn't believe it.

So it's a classic screenplay by Tarantino then - just the way I like it. :naughty: I swear to you that man is a genius.

Oh no girlfriend, that doesn't count at all! You have to see it, it's a pretty good film too. The ending always breaks my heart, even though I don't think it's meant to be like that.

me too...:teehee: like have u seen casablanca?:aah: cos i haven't :naughty:

foine i'll watch it then...:teehee:

أنا طائر غريب، لكنني لست حتى الطيور، وهذا أغرب جزء.

i’m a strange bird, but i’m not even a bird, and that’s the strangest part.

:wub2:

كنت طائر غريب ورائع ليس غريبا

I'm good :pinkbow: how you big sis? :huglove::wub2:

Glad to hear that! :huglove:

I'm good, thanks! I don't have uni until Tuesday so I'm happy. :clap:

me too...:teehee:like have u seen casablanca?:aah: cos i haven't :naughty:

foine i'll watch it then...:teehee:

No! :roftl: That's exactly what I mean! It's so embarrassing. If I was to watch all the classics I've missed I'd have to take a week off from uni. :lmfao:

Måste jag börja prata svenska eller finska? Jag fattar inte vad ni säger, det är inte rent spel. :mf_rosetinted:

'I was strange and wonderful bird is not surprising' :teehee:

Google translate, you win :roftl:

OMG! that's so not what i wrote! i said you're 'weird and wonderful, not strange'':roftl:

Glad to hear that! :huglove:

I'm good, thanks! I don't have uni until Tuesday so I'm happy. :clap:

No! :roftl: That's exactly what I mean! It's so embarrassing. If I was to watch all the classics I've missed I'd have to take a week off from uni. :lmfao:

Måste jag börja prata svenska eller finska? Jag fattar inte vad ni säger, det är inte rent spel. :mf_rosetinted:

ei, ei suomalaisista ole hyvä:mf_rosetinted:

let's see how GT messed up this time!:teehee:

ei, ei suomalaisista ole hyvä:mf_rosetinted:

let's see how GT messed up this time!:teehee:

I don't even know how to explain that because it makes no sense. :roftl: It's something like "no, not about Finnish people please". Although 'ole hyvä' is actually 'here you go'. :naughty:

Ahh jag älskar att prata svenska men jag kan aldrig prata den här var jag bor. :teehee:

I don't even know how to explain that because it makes no sense. :roftl: It's something like "no, not about Finnish people please". Although 'ole hyvä' is actually 'here you go'. :naughty:

Ahh jag älskar att prata svenska men jag kan aldrig prata den här var jag bor. :teehee:

:roftl::roftl: i had typed in "no, no finnish please"

this is what i got as a tranlation to above "Ahh I love to speak Swedish but I can never talk this where I live"

why doesn't it work for me when i type stuff in?:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: i had typed in "no, no finnish please"

this is what i got as a tranlation to above "Ahh I love to speak Swedish but I can never talk this where I live"

why doesn't it work for me when i type stuff in?:naughty:

freddie-mercury-so-close-pose1.jpg

:lmfao:

"I love to speak Swedish but I can never talk it here where I live." Woah that sounds bad. I blame my lacking Swedish skills. :naughty: Why do I always try to use a language I'm actually really bad at ?! :roftl: I should just give up already.

Why no Finnish though? :teehee: Do you have something against us who grew up in a land without sun? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

freddie-mercury-so-close-pose1.jpg

"I love to speak Swedish but I can never talk it here where I live." Woah that sounds bad. I blame my lacking Swedish skills. :naughty: Why do I always try to use a language I'm actually really bad at ?! :roftl: I should just give up already.

Why no Finnish though? :teehee:Do you have something against us who grew up in a land without sun? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yes. yes, that's it exactly :mf_rosetinted:

having grown up in a land with only sun, i'm jealous :teehee:

Why no Finnish though? :teehee: Do you have something against us who grew up in a land without sun? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I grew up in the land of does whatever the **** it wants regardless of what season it is and what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow or what happened this morning :mf_rosetinted:

You should be. Six months of winter and several days with only a little daylight, let alone sunlight? Who wouldn't love that. :mf_rosetinted: And don't even get me started on the snow and -30C weather, that is just simply a-MAH-zing.

Although you must be jealous of our summertime when it's like this during nights:

lapland-midnight-sun.jpg

:teehee:

:floor:

Thank you :pinkbow::huglove:

you're welcome :pinkbow::huglove:

I grew up in the land of does whatever the **** it wants regardless of what season it is and what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow or what happened this morning

:roftl:

You should be. Six months of winter and several days with only a little daylight, let alone sunlight? Who wouldn't love that. :mf_rosetinted: And don't even get me started on the snow and -30C weather, that is just simply a-MAH-zing.

Although you must be jealous of our summertime when it's like this during nights:

lapland-midnight-sun.jpg

:teehee:

glad you understand why i'm jealous :mf_rosetinted:

but yes - i do love that pic :wub2: i shall make sure i visit rovaneimi sometime :teehee:

Archived