• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why?

I said something and it hurt him,I have felt like sh*t ever since.

anyhow...its weird when you go on a profile of someone on facebook and you used to be friends and like see how much that person has changed.Or is that just me? :blink:

I said something and it hurt him,I have felt like sh*t ever since.

anyhow...its weird when you go on a profile of someone on facebook and you used to be friends and like see how much that person has changed.Or is that just me? :blink:

Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will work it out, you love each other :wink2:

I know what you mean.

Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will work it out, you love each other :wink2:

I know what you mean.

aha yeah :aah:

hmm...I keep going on my used to be friend's profile called 'Mark' something about him seems different can't work out what.Dunno if its cos I have to remember he's 18 now not 17.Or the fact he's actually with someone now and that I'm still friends with his ex O_O xD

nope,cos if you get the same people I get which tend to be males and go on about shower sex xD probably not a good thing xD

gosh they bore me

I found one girl yesterday who likes MIKA and we became bessies but then we had to disconnect and it was so sad :tears:

Maybe she'll come here someday :mf_rosetinted:

But he was a boy and he said he didnt like MIKA and he said MIKA has a weird face and so I didnt like him and was going to disconnect but he ask for my Twitter and I gave it to him and he gave me his. But neither of us followed the other :aah:

Also, he lied...cos he said he was 17 but on his twitter he was 15 :sneaky2: then when I realised his was like 'youre very nice goodbye' :aah:

gosh they bore me

I found one girl yesterday who likes MIKA and we became bessies but then we had to disconnect and it was so sad :tears:

Maybe she'll come here someday :mf_rosetinted:

But he was a boy and he said he didnt like MIKA and he said MIKA has a weird face and so I didnt like him and was going to disconnect but he ask for my Twitter and I gave it to him and he gave me his. But neither of us followed the other :aah:

Also, he lied...cos he said he was 17 but on his twitter he was 15 :sneaky2: then when I realised his was like 'youre very nice goodbye' :aah:

awww thats a shame haha maybe

oh wow...well of course people are going to lie..its the internet :teehee: people lie more so on that website though,kinda weird how you gave each other you're twitter yet never followed XD haha I think I'll go on now and see what happens,I usually get trolled:aah:

That's not gooooooooooooood! I booked tickets for it last night :teehee: HAVE YOU READ THE BOOKS? :das:

I've read the first two. Actually I had a one year gap between them. And I finished Catching Fire two days ago. :aah: Have to get my hands on Mockingjay!

Aaah! I've only read the first one, but they are great aren't they! Have you heard safe and sound by taylor swift?

I finished the first one and started the second one today :biggrin2:

I don't know why, but that smiley totally reminded me of this song.

[YOUTUBE]5z_Oem4jQQ0[/YOUTUBE]

God I love Juliette Lewis.

juliette lewis sings??!:shocked: how did i not know that? :teehee:

so i take it you like natural born killers then?:aah:

yes :das: :das:

ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE,IT MUST JUST BE YOU,SO TAKE OFF ALL YOU'RE CLOTHES :naughty::das:

:lmfao: good twist!

:shocked:

he looks different without all his fluffiness XD

he sure does :teehee:

Archived