• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody should sit listen to this at least once in their lives. It made me cry. But also inspired me. Seriously. Actually listen.

[YOUTUBE]sTJ7AzBIJoI[/YOUTUBE]

Are you very...emotional? :mf_rosetinted: But it is very inspiring :') I will post it on Twitter now :teehee:

'Dont read beauty magazine the will only make you feel....ugly' how he said that ==> :roftl:

Are you very...emotional? :mf_rosetinted: But it is very inspiring :') I will post it on Twitter now :teehee:

'Dont read beauty magazine the will only make you feel....ugly' how he said that ==> :roftl:

I didn't cry this time. But when I first heard it, I was emotional. :mf_rosetinted: I'm in touch with my feminine side, okay? :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't cry this time. But when I first heard it, I was emotional. :mf_rosetinted: I'm in touch with my feminine side, okay? :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

I listened to that while I went to sleep last night, because I was feeling sad :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

I listened to that while I went to sleep last night, because I was feeling sad :mf_rosetinted:

I'm glad I could bring some anti-sadness into your life. :biggrin2:

*turns into Elton John*

And caaan you feel, your face tonight. :dance_man:

Hi everyone, I don't post often my english is so poor and it's difficult for me. But I read you all days. I have to go for a week to see my father and he don't have Internet then "vous allez me manquer" (si quelqu'un peut traduire, je ne sais vraiment pas comment dire ça) Good luck for the Gloden Ticket and I will come back next week! Have a good week.:wink2:

Archived