• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha! :devil: finally here's sun in those last days :aah: but windy :sneaky2:

it's windy here too!:aah:

I'm still in a good mood. Just wish I wasn't so tired and didn't have a headache.ugh bloody kid screaming in MacDonald's actually annoyed me so much today.:mf_rosetinted:

good!:thumb_yello: (that ur still ina good mood, not abt the kids):aah:

of course.:mf_rosetinted:

hmm but at least you're safe if its a really deep hole.Foxes might try to get me or the chicken I might have :naughty:

:lmfao: good one!:roftl:

then i burst out laughing again at the visual of the bolded part...:naughty:

now i'm thinking of living in a whole like a hobbit -that would be awesome!:wub2:

:lmfao: good one!:roftl:

then i burst out laughing again at the visual of the bolded part...:naughty:

now i'm thinking of living in a whole like a hobbit -that would be awesome!:wub2:

I wasn't intending that in a wrong way...:teehee:

ah..I would be like Gandalf and hit my head :aah: cos am tall :teehee:

I wasn't intending that in a wrong way...:teehee:

ah..I would be like Gandalf and hit my head :aah: cos am tall :teehee:

i know, you aren't as pervy as i am..:aah:

darn, it's prolly for the best that you live in a shed then...you can ward off the foxes with magic..:teehee:

i know, you aren't as pervy as i am..:aah:

darn, it's prolly for the best that you live in a shed then...you can ward off the foxes with magic..:teehee:

I actually am...just not today :aah: I get wrong ideas when I see people eating banana's O_O xD

oh never thought of that,hehe...come here little foxy,I have some chicken for you :das: *zap* dead fox x__x xD

I actually am...just not today :aah: I get wrong ideas when I see people eating banana's O_O xD

oh never thought of that,hehe...come here little foxy,I have some chicken for you :das: *zap* dead fox x__x xD

me too :aah:

:roftl::roftl: aww poor foxes! i meant maybe you could put like a protective spell or smth not kill em!:naughty:

me too :aah:

:roftl::roftl: aww poor foxes! i meant maybe you could put like a protective spell or smth not kill em!:naughty:

:teehee: my friend was eating one,so I told him to put it in and out of his mouth nice and slowy :naughty::mf_rosetinted: a wee first year boy came up to us and asked him if he was gay :lmao:

Oh...well I never killed them,not really :fisch: I just put them to sleep..*hides the dead foxes* :biggrin2:

Archived