:teehee: my friend was eating one,so I told him to put it in and out of his mouth nice and slowy :naughty::mf_rosetinted: a wee first year boy came up to us and asked him if he was gay :lmao:

Oh...well I never killed them,not really :fisch: I just put them to sleep..*hides the dead foxes* :biggrin2:

ur so bad!:wags_finger::naughty: bu ti can't believe he went along with it!:aah:

aah i see :pinkbow:

*ignores the dead foxes sticking out*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ur so bad!:wags_finger::naughty: bu ti can't believe he went along with it!:aah:

aah i see :pinkbow:

*ignores the dead foxes sticking out*

I know...but I was hyper :teehee: I don't think he actually got it...till that boy asked him about being gay :aah::aah: omg it was just too funny.:mf_rosetinted: I can be a lot worse than that :das:

:naughty:

*kicks the dead foxes under the table* :fisch:

I know...but I was hyper :teehee:I don't think he actually got it...till that boy asked him about being gay :aah::aah: omg it was just too funny.:mf_rosetinted: I can be a lot worse than that :das:

:naughty:

*kicks the dead foxes under the table* :fisch:

aww...must be nice to be so innocent and naive...:teehee:

Of course :mf_rosetinted:

he actually thought I was just simply asking him to do that,as he knows am such a nice girl :pinkbow: but no instead I was playing a dirty trick :das:

I'm bad to the bone.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

:aah::roftl: yea all pretty outside but naughty inside...:teehee:

hey i gots to run for a bit - gotta go get ready for this function..catch ya later!

I'll just go to Newcastle then. I bet even the pigeons have an adorable accent over there. :naughty:

:teehee: i don't have a strong accent :aah:

and it let u?:shocked:

maybe they aren't all bad after all...:aah::naughty:

I was kinda just like *goes for pigeon* *picks it up* Yay! :biggrin2:

:roftl: it might've been a bit old mind, so maybe it didn't care... :teehee:

Archived