Mika at NRJ radio - 27/1/2012

Miro

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that what they were talking about 1min ago?:blink: (i just understand MIKA MIKA!!)

They just gave names of people who will visit them this afternoon and Mika was one of them :wink2:

but camille, did they say sth about the aproximate time of his appearance in the radio??-I need to go-come back-go-come back

No not yet; I have a feeling he will be on much later (he's a big star so they want teasing to work I suppose)

I will be listening as much as I can the whole afternoon and keep you updated :wink2:

Edited by camille*

No not yet; I have a feeling he will be on much later (he's a big star so they want teasing to work I suppose)

I will be listening as much as I can the whole afternoon and keep you updated :wink2:

thank you:thumb_yello:

--------------------------------------

(oh gosh...I thought I could listen to comercial in foreign language but noooo:wink2: the voices in commercials sound sooo stupid and fake to me despite the language)

They just gave names of people who will visit them this afternoon and Mika was one of them :wink2:

thanks for letting us know:thumb_yello:

have to go offline now hope I get to hear the interview when I come back:biggrin2:

For the moment he is interviewed by the chaine of television NRJ 12

little photo ;)

akpmlc11.jpg

Ah, the short hair cut!

I notice he keeping wrapped up round his neck, see that's what you get for getting it cut in L.A.:roftl:

The chairs are in keeping with his 70s theme:naughty:

Ah, the short hair cut!

I notice he keeping wrapped up round his neck, see that's what you get for getting it cut in L.A.:roftl:

The chairs are in keeping with his 70s theme:naughty:

yeah, egg chairs...(as I posted in other nrj thread:wink2:)