Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@LilStar

@skiwi

@Mikabéa

Thanks for your translations. :thumb_yello:

It seems that I didn't miss that much. :aah:

So true, such a bummer :boxed:

that was my intention... I´ve like 5 links LOL not sure which one will be the right though... Will you be there??

*MFCers ready to spam any ustream* :mf_rosetinted:

Yep! Well, I'll be watching the show on my tv but I'll be online! :teehee: Missed all this Mika action:teehee:

oh, yes, that´s what Christine said, that´s why I wonder if the two pics are from today

hmm ... maybe they do multiple rehearsal for that huge shows... :dunno:

one or two with normal outfit, and final should be with stage outfit...and hair...

Thanks Chimacuito :thumb_yello:

Mika Interview at NRJ Radio 28/01/2012

Translation:

Interviewer: Mika, you’re competing in the best francophone male category with Enrique Iglesias, Sean Paul… erm, best international male sorry.. and Pitbull; and for best video of the year with LMFAO, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga! It’s possible for you to win at least one trophy tonight!

Mika : Yes it’s great.

I: Have you rehearsed, is it ok?

M: I don’t know, I don’t think I’ll win but it’s a pleasure to be here.

I: You will, you will… You have to! Have you seen the stage, it’s beautiful isn’t it?

M: Yes it’s really beautiful this year.

I: You have finished rehearsing and now it’s Coldplay who just arrived.

M: Exactly.

I: There are several questions for you on Facebook. Tom from Nancy asks ‘Mika, after singing in French, as I have Russian origins, could you make a hit in Russian for me?’

M: I’ve never sung in Russian.

I: What would Elle Me Dit sound like in Russian?

M: I don’t know (laughs) It would be good, it would be cool.

I: We’ll work on this.

M: Why not..

I: Hi, what’s your name?

Girl: I’m Anne Christine.

I: Where do you live?

Girl: In Nice.

I: I can feel you’re excited to ask Mika a question.

Girl : I’d like to know if you have a Facebook or Twitter account and if you really control them yourself.

M: Actually, I have a Twitter account which is Mikasounds, and for Facebook I have an official Facebook page but there’s another one pretending to be my personal Facebook page. My brother, my father, all my family was on this page and everybody thought it was me. It’s really strange, it’s the second time it’s happening to me. So I don’t have a personal Facebook profile but I have an official one and a Twitter account.

I: It seems like you have some good news for her.

M: Yes, I’m going to offer you a ticket for the awards show tonight; I think that maybe she’ll sit next to me.

Girl : Thank you very much, it’s very nice.

I: Thank you Mika for visiting us, do you like it here, did you have time to visit?

M: Yes it’s nice, it’s raining a little bit but well, it’s good.

"Thank you very much, it's very nice". :blink: Is that all she said? Defo no MFCer. :aah:

Translation:

Interviewer: Mika, you’re competing in the best francophone male category with Enrique Iglesias, Sean Paul… erm, best international male sorry.. and Pitbull; and for best video of the year with LMFAO, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga! It’s possible for you to win at least one trophy tonight!

I: You will, you will… You have to! Have you seen the stage, it’s beautiful isn’t it?

I: There are several questions for you on Facebook. Tom from Nancy asks ‘Mika, after singing in French, as I have Russian origins, could you make a hit in Russian for me?’

Girl : I’d like to know if you have a Facebook or Twitter account and if you really control them yourself.

M: Actually, I have a Twitter account which is Mikasounds, and for Facebook I have an official Facebook page but there’s another one pretending to be my personal Facebook page. My brother, my father, all my family was on this page and everybody thought it was me. It’s really strange, it’s the second time it’s happening to me. So I don’t have a personal Facebook profile but I have an official one and a Twitter account.

M: Yes, I’m going to offer you a ticket for the awards show tonight; I think that maybe she’ll sit next to me.

I: Thank you Mika for visiting us, do you like it here, did you have time to visit?

"Thank you very much, it's very nice". :blink: Is that all she said? Defo no MFCer. :aah:

Thank you for that translation:thumb_yello:

I must say the girl who won, I thought it was one of the people working on the show, as she sounded very underwhelmed talking to him. :shocked:

Translation:

:teehee::aah:

hahahah I was thinking the same think :blink: and I needed to read twice to see if I read right :roftl: