Mika at NRJ radio - 27/1/2012

Miro

Thought I'd open a separate thread for it where we can talk about it and hopefully get a translation for it :naughty::biggrin2:

Thanks for Mikabéa for posting the news in the NRJ awards voting thread! :flowers2:

On Friday, January 27th on nrj radio from 9.00 PM ( french hour), Cauet will receive Mika in interview

link to listen to live : http://www.nrj.fr

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: So apparently Mika will be on the radio tomorrow, the 28th of January :thumb_yello:

I think that Mika will be interviewed tomorrow afternoon :wink2:

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/867956/cannes-week-end-stars

I'm very sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I thought that we could hear Mika tonight, but in this article they say that Mika and other artists will be interviewed tomorrow between 12h to 18h.

Tonight, they don't told about Mika, only M. Pokora, LMFAO, KeenV and Simple Plan.

------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks to Andy and Mari for the recording and camille* for the translation!! :biggrin2:

I put together Andy's recording (hope you don't mind) + the beginning of mine, so here's the whole interview (no missing parts)

you can both listen and download

Mika at French Radio NRJ 28.01.2012

http://mikatube.com/audio/135/mika-at-french-radio-nrj-28.01.2012

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dq1a8qtc73186xg

Translation:

Interviewer: Mika, you’re competing in the best francophone male category with Enrique Iglesias, Sean Paul… erm, best international male sorry.. and Pitbull; and for best video of the year with LMFAO, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga! It’s possible for you to win at least one trophy tonight!

Mika : Yes it’s great.

I: Have you rehearsed, is it ok?

M: I don’t know, I don’t think I’ll win but it’s a pleasure to be here.

I: You will, you will… You have to! Have you seen the stage, it’s beautiful isn’t it?

M: Yes it’s really beautiful this year.

I: You have finished rehearsing and now it’s Coldplay who just arrived.

M: Exactly.

I: There are several questions for you on Facebook. Tom from Nancy asks ‘Mika, after singing in French, as I have Russian origins, could you make a hit in Russian for me?’

M: I’ve never sung in Russian.

I: What would Elle Me Dit sound like in Russian?

M: I don’t know (laughs) It would be good, it would be cool.

I: We’ll work on this.

M: Why not..

I: Hi, what’s your name?

Girl: I’m Anne Christine.

I: Where do you live?

Girl: In Nice.

I: I can feel you’re excited to ask Mika a question.

Girl : I’d like to know if you have a Facebook or Twitter account and if you really control them yourself.

M: Actually, I have a Twitter account which is Mikasounds, and for Facebook I have an official Facebook page but there’s another one pretending to be my personal Facebook page. My brother, my father, all my family was on this page and everybody thought it was me. It’s really strange, it’s the second time it’s happening to me. So I don’t have a personal Facebook profile but I have an official one and a Twitter account.

I: It seems like you have some good news for her.

M: Yes, I’m going to offer you a ticket for the awards show tonight; I think that maybe she’ll sit next to me.

Girl : Thank you very much, it’s very nice.

I: Thank you Mika for visiting us, do you like it here, did you have time to visit?

M: Yes it’s nice, it’s raining a little bit but well, it’s good.

Edited by Miro

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting the news and opening the thread. I really hope someone will be able to record the interview because I´ll be at work and won´t be able to listen to it. :wink2:

I really think he will give away some news there :wink2:

hope we can hear some exact releasing date or something.... not 'top of the year' any more ..... :blush-anim-cl:

Yes I think it's time now. I still wish he would announce things directly instead of going through the French press though. I don't understand why he's spent the past year acting like he doesn't have a career outside of France. It's just a self-fulfilling prophecy. Anyway I feel like things are going to be gearing up within 2 or 3 months at the latest so hopefully we hear about it soon! :biggrin2:

Yes I think it's time now. I still wish he would announce things directly instead of going through the French press though. I don't understand why he's spent the past year acting like he doesn't have a career outside of France. It's just a self-fulfilling prophecy. Anyway I feel like things are going to be gearing up within 2 or 3 months at the latest so hopefully we hear about it soon! :biggrin2:

But hopefully not Mikasoon:sneaky2:

It will be alright. I have a feeling great things are going to happen:mf_rosetinted:

me hope in 2~3 weeks :boing::boing:

Anyways this 3rd album would be like a turningpoint of his career....like huge success in N.America and doing 3 months tour in US&Canada only... :wub2:

me hope in 2~3 weeks :boing::boing:

Anyways this 3rd album would be like a turningpoint of his career....like huge success in N.America and doing 3 months tour in US&Canada only... :wub2:

That would be a major possibility. I am psychic about these things. I predicted it with Katy and I say it again now. I have a feeling greatness will emerge from Greg Well's studio straight into millions of compact discs and Itunes.:mf_rosetinted:

thanks béa for posting confirmation of @tonyonestas on twitter confirm with a fan for tonight. the link they say many stars, we have a chance to hear you can be Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

the link, it is noted that Mika would be present saturday between 12pm and 6pm.

http://www.stars-actu.fr/2012/01/nrj-music-awards-le-programme-complet/

I think we will stay connected tonight and tomorrow on NRJ..:naughty: it's a bit fuzzy :aah: but we will have a good weekend with him :wub2:

Edited by julia2a

thanks béa for posting confirmation of @tonyonestas on twitter confirm with a fan for tonight. the link they say many stars, we have a chance to hear you can be Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

the link, it is noted that Mika would be present saturday between 12pm and 6pm.

http://www.stars-actu.fr/2012/01/nrj-music-awards-le-programme-complet/

I think we will stay connected tonight and tomorrow on NRJ..:naughty: it's a bit fuzzy :aah: but we will have a good weekend with him :wub2:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

So there's no interview tonight? :blink:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

So there's no interview tonight? :blink:

@tonyonestas who works for NRJ confirmed the presence of Mika tonight via a twitter fan. :wink2: but his name is not mentioned on the link for tonight, just stars... :dunno: but Mika it's a star... :teehee:

it is best to listen to NRJ, and follow @cauetofficiel on twitter, it often gives informations :wink2:

Edited by julia2a

:shocked:I don't know ... Tony Onesta said yes ... but his name isn't written on the list ... I don't like that !:sneaky2:

@tonyonestas who works for NRJ confirmed the presence of Mika tonight via a twitter fan. :wink2: but his name is not mentioned on the link for tonight, just stars... :dunno: but Mika it's a star... :teehee:

it is best to listen to NRJ, and follow @cauetofficiel on twitter, it often gives informations :wink2:

We'll tune in and see what happens...

Thank you both! :wink2:

That would be a major possibility. I am psychic about these things. I predicted it with Katy and I say it again now. I have a feeling greatness will emerge from Greg Well's studio straight into millions of compact discs and Itunes.:mf_rosetinted:

Surrrrre! I Believe in you :bow:

:naughty: