• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was looooong :mf_rosetinted:

will it be moooore??

Nope!

He just said he doesn't think he will win but it's a pleasure to be there. They joked about singing EMD in Russian (somebody asked for it) and he offered tickets to the NMA to a girl

its what i can remember:roftl:

first he said it was an honour to be there! that he didnt think he would win but it was still amazing for him to be there. He was asked about the stage and he said it looked fabulous.

A girl asked him if he had a facebok or twitter. He said he had a personnal Twitter, and then tried spelling it:roftl:

He did well, just took a few seconds :lmfao: (i love him :fangurl:) and then he said he had an official facebook but not a personnal one. And that someone was hacking his name on facebook.. and his brother,.. and that it had happened before. And then he offered the girl some tickets for the show and said maybe they would be sitting close... the girl: :fangurl::roftl:

And he said it rained...

thats all! it was so short:aah:

he suonded happy and well awake:roftl:

Only 2 minutes... :sneaky2:

He says he was happy to be here, he loves the NMA stage this year, he don't think he wins...

A boy ask him if he could sing a song in Russian, but Mika says he never tries...

A girl ask him if he has a twitter and a facebook account, he answer Yes for twitter but No for Facebook (somebody had a fake one with all HIS family as "friend" but it was not him)

He hasn't a personnal facebook account

he gave a ticket to the gril and tell she will have a seat close to him

and that's all

He said that he doesn't think he is going to win this evening, a question was " will he make a CD in Russian? " Answer of Mika " I have never made it, I do not speak Russian "

Question on Twitter and FB: is it he who answers? Answer of Mika: " on FB somebody is been supposed to be for me with a personal account, we see my family there but it is not me "

first he said it was an honour to be there! that he didnt think he would win but it was still amazing for him to be there. He was asked about the stage and he said it looked fabulous.

A girl asked him if he had a facebok or twitter. He said he had a personnal Twitter, and then tried spelling it:roftl:

He did well, just took a few seconds :lmfao: (i love him :fangurl:) and then he said he had an official facebook but not a personnal one. And that someone was hacking his name on facebook.. and his brother,.. and that it had happened before. And then he offered the girl some tickets for the show and said maybe they would be sitting close... the girl: :fangurl::roftl:

And he said it rained...

Aw :fangurl:

And he said it rained...

aaah,he's so sweat!:wub2: thanks for translate :thumb_yello: