Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Full translation of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szWXuuIo7bU&feature=g-all-u&context=G2e7da17FAAAAAAAAGAA

Lady: The surprise is inside the egg. I don't know who that is.

Lady: This is huge! How are you doing?

Mika: I'm fine.

Lady : Extraordinary: Mika!

Mika: Hi!

Lady: hidden in an egg !

Lady: Tell me, you have a love story with the NRJ music awards ?

Mika: Yes, it is the third time ! This year it is special with one single (Elle me dit) and the album that will be out in a few months , I was so amazed and so happy to be here. (EDIT)

Lady; And the new album?

Mika: It is filled with joy, I had lots of fun making it and you can hear it in the songs. Honestly, I think after two albums I want to get rid of tradition and break it and start this album as if I were a new artist.

Lady: It is very risky.

Mika: Yes, totally, it is very risky . It is totally , many other artists collaborated to the album , for writing the songs all around the world . I left a year ago in February, packed my things in a suitcase and didn't come back home for ten months You have to take risks other wise what's the use of having a carrer.

Lady: Is "Elle me dit" about your mum? I'm curious

Mika : It's about all the women in my life, my sisters, my mother, my grand mother, my friends.

Lady: Is it really what she said that you were wasting your time?

Mika: We often didn't have money so there was always this pressure on us and many changes all the time so she said "don't do thngs like your father" which is rather cruel.

Lady; That's tough.

Mika: Yes, my father didn't like those lyrics too much .

Thanks a lot for everyone posting the links :bow::huglove:

The video link didn't work so adding it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74brBMgImPY

• Like 1