there is one huuuuge library in Helsinki. i really need to get there! :aah:

But can't you order the books?

:shocked: f*cking 20 euros for one book!? :shocked: f*ck that is expensive! :shocked:

That's not that expensive :teehee: But since cdon.com always is the cheapest it's quite expensive. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh my goodness! That's like 25 dollars! :shocked: (well not that anyone would care) :aah:

and 170 kronor :aah: So really not expensive at all :teehee:

But can't you order the books?

That's not that expensive :teehee: But since cdon.com always is the cheapest it's quite expensive. :mf_rosetinted:

and 170 kronor :aah: So really not expensive at all :teehee:

cos it would take a week to get that book here :aah:

yep that's why it is expensive :mf_rosetinted: i bought LICM and TBWKTM from cdon.com, it costed only 15 euros :aah:

Okay :wink2: Well one of the problems with the vocabulary of the Sherlock Holmes books is that those difficult words are there to make it more descriptive and accurate' date=' so if they weren't there the books would likely be boring :aah: If you can sit through it, at least it's good practice :naughty:[/quote']

Exactly, and I don't understand them :aah: I guess it is, specially since I won't take anymore English classes :teehee:

Damn, I so hope that he will manage to grow his curlz and to get thin until the 3 season! I love when he looks boyish

0_84b37_1d88b011_XL

Not until I've got to see his abs :naughty:and the rest of the body :das:

When I'm out on a case' date=' this is what I see, Anderson and Sally glaring at me,

I've got Watson by my side, and I ain't afraid to solve it, solve it-

I'M SHERLOCK AND I KNOW IT!!! :naughty:[/quote']

:aah: I like this lyrics :naughty:

When I walk on by, the yard be looking like 'what a prick'. I think to the beat, walking down the street with my pet MD yeah This is how I roll, DG shirt yeah, under control Its Holmes with the big ass fro. Now this is dull so I'm gonna go. Girl, look a dead body! x3 I deduce! Girl, look, a dead body! x3 I deduce! When I walk in the morgue, this is what I see, everybody stops and glaring at me, I got a suspicion in my mind and I aint afraid to prove it! Im Sherlock and I know it.