I've started to watch it a few days ago and I really love it ! ;))

Love the show but new here so hey!!

Hi :bye: nice to meet new people that like Mika and Sherlock. Love Sherlock on of the best tv series ever! :teehee:

This

Rat = Giant Rat of Sumatra (Will they combine this with the Empty House? Last year, the episode words were given in order, and we know that the first episode will be the Empty House.)

“Matilda Briggs was not the name of a young woman, Watson,” said Holmes in a reminiscent voice. “It was a ship which is associated with the giant rat of Sumatra, a story for which the world is not yet prepared.”

Wedding = The Sign of Four

Bow = His Last Bow

You guys. That last word. I’m scared. Does that mean the third season is Sherlock’s last? D: From Wikipedia: “After the story has concluded, it is revealed that Holmes has retired from active detective work. He spends his days beekeeping in the countryside and writing his definitive work on investigation.”

If that's true :tears:

This

Rat = Giant Rat of Sumatra (Will they combine this with the Empty House? Last year, the episode words were given in order, and we know that the first episode will be the Empty House.)

“Matilda Briggs was not the name of a young woman, Watson,” said Holmes in a reminiscent voice. “It was a ship which is associated with the giant rat of Sumatra, a story for which the world is not yet prepared.”

Wedding = The Sign of Four

Bow = His Last Bow

You guys. That last word. I’m scared. Does that mean the third season is Sherlock’s last? D: From Wikipedia: “After the story has concluded, it is revealed that Holmes has retired from active detective work. He spends his days beekeeping in the countryside and writing his definitive work on investigation.”

If that's true :tears:

But... What happened to the 15 years benedict would've liked? :aah:

I hope the word 'bow' is to scare us and not to end the series :tears:

But... What happened to the 15 years benedict would've liked? :aah:

I hope the word 'bow' is to scare us and not to end the series :tears:

Exactly that was my thought too :aah:

Hoepfully :tears: Like Molly is wearing a bow or something :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about what „bow” could mean, and I remembered this thing I”ve read some time ago http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-16/steven-moffat-promises-a-puzzling-climax-to-sherlocks-third-series And despite how much I believe there”s going to be a 4th season, the thought that that will be the climax Moffat talked about still naggs me...Also, this piece of news came out a couple of week after Steven annonced on Twitter about „rat, wedding, bow” : http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/344757/Benedict-Cumberbatch-s-last-Sherlock-case-

I don”t know what to believe anymore. I guess we”ll have to wait for November when we”ll get the „surprise” they said on Twitter...

I was thinking about what „bow” could mean, and I remembered this thing I”ve read some time ago http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-16/steven-moffat-promises-a-puzzling-climax-to-sherlocks-third-series And despite how much I believe there”s going to be a 4th season, the thought that that will be the climax Moffat talked about still naggs me...Also, this piece of news came out a couple of week after Steven annonced on Twitter about „rat, wedding, bow” : http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/344757/Benedict-Cumberbatch-s-last-Sherlock-case-

I don”t know what to believe anymore. I guess we”ll have to wait for November when we”ll get the „surprise” they said on Twitter...

Yeah, I suppose we just have to wait. Actually, I read something a few days ago along the lines of stopping Sherlock and then bringing it back in twenty years or something to that effect?? *looks for a link*

Edit: Link would be here :wink2:

http://screenrant.com/sherlock-season-3-premiere-date-aco-148065/

• 3 weeks later...
I mean, you didn't need to be Sherlock to figure it out. For everybody who listened to my lyrics it should have been clear anyway.

He said Sherlock, not Holmes and not Sherlock Holmes :fangurl:

I'm fangurling all the evening!!!

Yes I noticed that too, and acted the same way :teehee::fangurl:

I wish I could hear it, not only read :wub2: I wonder how he pronounces Sherlock! (damn, misprinted Sherlick and it made be blush :licks_lips: )

But haven't he said the word Sherlock once, or am I completely wrong?

:roftl: Sherlick, I like that name :das: